» How's life treating ya?
Wed Jul 26, 2017 11:10 pm by Trinity

» NNGO Airship Amenities & Crew [Guild Level: 81]
Thu Jul 13, 2017 4:15 am by Beth

» Laugh of the day
Fri Jul 07, 2017 9:26 pm by Bekah

» Introductions
Wed Jun 28, 2017 1:33 pm by anto_capone

» Bundlenomics Exposé, or, Where the Cheap Games At?
Mon May 29, 2017 9:25 pm by anto_capone

» Communication with the Royal English Embassy
Sun May 21, 2017 4:55 pm by Bekah

» Post something awesome!
Tue May 16, 2017 5:22 am by Minority01

» Totally legit US presidential poll
Tue May 16, 2017 5:09 am by Minority01

Navigation
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 66 on Sat Mar 12, 2016 8:37 pm
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Discord

Share | 

DDO Funny Moments

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Tod_Whitesnow
Squire

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Carpenter

PostSubject: Re: DDO Funny Moments   Thu Nov 11, 2010 10:06 pm

In House K today

With our Trusty Thief Zog

Seldom and Bw and me, all go into loot a chest Zog is outside we set off a trap and promply die, then he NPC brings us back to another its ok and we all die to the second one in there.

Then the only words to be heard "Sorry about that forgot about that one"

Tod
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blainwolfe
Commoner

PostSubject: Re: DDO Funny Moments   Fri Nov 12, 2010 2:16 am

Yes, it was quite the night.

That wasn't even the first incident (or second) of, 'whoops, forgot to mention that' and choruses of "owchies" from the rest of us. It seemed his favorite method of trap detection is walking into them himself (once we forced him to go first).

We all enjoyed laughing over this one, joking about it with things like, "Who hired this rogue anyways?" and "We're paying him too much".

Zog does swear he's a better paladin than rogue.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Seldomseen
Knight

Character sheet
DDO character: Cleric

PostSubject: Re: DDO Funny Moments   Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:28 am

Didnt take long for me to figure out (after watching Zogs trap detection method's) to lag behind the group where a caster should be, but he does kill his share of monsters.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zogdor
Squire

Character sheet
DDO character: Paladin
RK Profession: Weaver

PostSubject: Re: DDO Funny Moments   Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:58 am

I normally just prey that my evasion will kick in before I die Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zogdor
Squire

Character sheet
DDO character: Paladin
RK Profession: Weaver

PostSubject: Re: DDO Funny Moments   Thu Nov 25, 2010 6:56 am

So, after seeing Anto say that he was going to join an elite run of Reaver's fate, I hesitated before asking him whether he thought I could handle it or not. He reassured me that I could, and then I remembered that I pike it anyway - there's no point asking a DPS Paladin to tank, because his AC is too low.

So, I joined the group, waited for it to fill and enjoyed the friendly banter. The group was full of rangers, mages, and one other Paladin, so I was beginning to sweat until the 11th person joined, who happened to be a Barb. "Sweet" I said, "I was beginning to worry that I'd have to tank it".

We waited for about 5 minutes for that last spot to fill and I obviously thought that we were waiting for a healer, because there weren't any in the group, then the leader started saying - "Ah, we don't need a healer, we got 5 rangers, 2 paladins, they can all handle the heals", I was somewhat dubious but was happy to go along with them as it became apparent that they were in it for a laugh. As luck would have it, a cleric joined seconds later.

It then became apparent that the Barb wasn't sold on the idea of being the tank and so the leader joked that the Bard would do it, she said sure, (LOL) and they then proceeded to rolling for it. The first person got 100 (d100), the next 70, then 45, then 8. I had no intention of rolling, but when i saw the 8, I thought that it was safe and typed in my /roll d100. Panic hit me though... I hestitated a good 10 seconds before hitting the enter key and lo and behold...... "You roll a 1" >.<

So that was that, I was tanking with my AC at 33 ???? I didn't say anything though as I was game for giving it a try. So in I went, found the Stormreaver, took his attention while the others were piking, and then I realised that they were ALL piking, except for Anto. This was confirmed when the leader laughed "don't throw him any heals".

So there I was chopping away at the Stormreaver's legs, with only Anto throwing me heals and myself using my Lay on Hands every time I go down to 100 health. I only have 3 LoH though so I wasn't sure how long it would last.

Things went pretty well though, the first few orbs were lit pretty quickly, then a few more, and there were only about 2 left when I got thrown into the air (as you do) and completely missed the left corner and ended up finding the spikes on the ceiling (which I never knew exsited seeing as I normally pike in the left corner) - inevitable death had hit me, although not in the way I had thought.

The rest of the stormreaver battle was a blur (I had to sit it out in the penalty box), but I had a good laugh with the rest of the group, while they finished things off. Result = I enjoyed tanking, but next time, I won't even bother rolling Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tod_Whitesnow
Squire

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: DDO Funny Moments   Thu Nov 25, 2010 4:54 pm

Well I was in a Group yesterday, The leader wanted to do the Mission in House K with all the elementals.

He was the only one to have been in there before, (as Zog had warned me to steer clear as did Auro)

He wanted Elite but was talked down to hard. We had a good mixed group.

So we wandered around he had been killed by this stage no one had Res and was demanding potions of mana and heal.

Well we then needed a key, he then admittied not rembering where it was, and said for us to search around.

So that we did, Me and the paly found where to go, rather than wait for the others I see the Paly running towards me and the Green skull flashing up Dungoen alert, so you can guess this did not go well, with the ensueing horde of Elmentals soon washing over Phy the Paly and a fighter who go to us. The rest of the crew got killed by the various elementals

On discussing on what to do next, the Leader gives us a spray how it was all our fault for spreading out. He then left the group, it caused much good natured banter in the group.

The next Char who took over was a Wizard who also lead us to our death in the Xipher.

I have a great shot of the Naked elf dancing troup that collected a audiance of demused adventures. Alas no donations for our efforts this time I will post a screenie later
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aidan
Noble

Character sheet
DDO character: Fighter
RK Profession: None

PostSubject: Re: DDO Funny Moments   Sat Nov 27, 2010 10:14 pm

im gonna murder DDO

Please remember that an auctioning fee (20,295 pp ) has been levied from your winnings.

omg.. murrrderrrr

IG NAME: "Aidann."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aidan
Noble

Character sheet
DDO character: Fighter
RK Profession: None

PostSubject: Re: DDO Funny Moments   Sat Nov 27, 2010 10:15 pm

wait, worst bit is. i got still got so much that my lvl wont let me take all the frickin cash

IG NAME: "Aidann."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
the_flame
Squire

PostSubject: Re: DDO Funny Moments   Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:56 pm

started to play ddo again, with new char - pirokiller))

tryin to raise lvl asap was joinin various parties and coz i dont really remember locations used to get lost over 9000 times
tho most funny was when we finished dungeon on hard and party went again on elite. and piro didn't noticed and went to wonder in harbour. and they so patiently waited near the entrance like 20 mins without a word lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Seldomseen
Knight

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: DDO Funny Moments   Mon Nov 29, 2010 9:22 am

yea sometimes people are to patient Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
the_flame
Squire

PostSubject: Re: DDO Funny Moments   Mon Nov 29, 2010 4:25 pm

today made a party for waterworks. my plan was to wonder around doing slayer and encounter quests. but...
- are we wantin to do that dungeon?
- mmm yes
- on elite?
- we have no healer...
- allright on hard!
we did one lair... in second our bunch of fighters managed to get themselves killed. one goes out, heals, runs back, takes our soulstones, goes two steps and dies again. then i go out, heal, return, die... actually, was stupid to try, coz there were lots of monsters in room and no shrines around, but ghost party looked really funny.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tod_Whitesnow
Squire

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: DDO Funny Moments   Wed Jan 05, 2011 2:16 am

Bring back Zog the Master thief.

I had my new FS in a group with Sel (Mil) and one other (who shall remain namless to protect her innocence (or lack thereoff) ).

Where where doing the book binder it was with all the traps and we run out of picks.

Lucky Zog was around and sent Sheo to the rescue with some picks so we could free the last family member to finish the quest.

It was quiet funny and Sel and I got some milage out of it, there after the incident there was some violence enacted on the Poor Halfling Ubleed, by the guitly person.

Smile

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Seldomseen
Knight

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: DDO Funny Moments   Wed Jan 05, 2011 9:35 am

Yea was pretty funny, we tried to bang down the door...it splintered but no luck on it.....I really need to aquire a wand of knock.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DDO Funny Moments   

Back to top Go down

DDO Funny Moments
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3