Share | 

Funny stuff.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
Lordmatthew
Citizen

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Fri Feb 10, 2012 4:49 pm

I will love the person who makes him a banner that subtly has a dick in the background, one that he wont notice at first but later sees Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elois
Noble

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Carpenter

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Fri Feb 10, 2012 4:51 pm

Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WhiteSnow
Noble

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Blacksmith

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Fri Feb 10, 2012 4:57 pm

Terrasophia wrote:
Maybe we should just make Badger some new banners.

Make one. Plenty of resources are around:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lordmatthew
Citizen

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Fri Feb 10, 2012 5:08 pm

I had a banner that had "Fuck your face!" subtly written in the bottom corner Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Terrasophia
Squire

Character sheet
DDO character: Paladin
RK Profession: None

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Fri Feb 10, 2012 5:19 pm

Hmm. Well, you guys can do that. I meant one that he'd like better.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Diragon
Citizen

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Fri Feb 10, 2012 6:18 pm

With penis propaganda included? I vote Aye.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bellz
Knight

Location : in a galexy far far away or Khyber... or stuck at work dreaming of Hawaii

Character sheet
DDO character: Cleric
RK Profession: Baker

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:11 am

{Camel} wrote:
Bella_catorina wrote:
I am sure she will be crying to you quite soon. Yes, I know my post included an ooc attack, yes I know it is in violation of forum rules.

I sent Badger what I wrote and why. I'd like to say I'm sorry, but I'm not... and I do feel a bit guilty over that.

Tina

Dear PB Bella,

I have seen your post and as I'm sure you understand, edited your comments out. While I realize that at times it's hard to keep our heads here, we each are responsible for our own posts and it's a choice we make whether to respond to someone or not. It's been said a hundred times before, but I'll say it again. Take a break and walk away if you can't post except in anger.

Your comments have been taken to Moderator Council for discussion and possible action. I hope in the meantime you'll consider my advice and this is the only post of this nature we see from you.

Kind regards,
Camel

~~~
Oh the post wasn't done in anger. The ooc comment was done because it was needed to be said. An explanation of the actual post being in character as Bell likes Moss more then I actually like the woman behind all the characters. I am well aware that what I said was against forum rules, and while I am sure you may not be in agreement with it, I stand behind the fact I spoke nothing but the truth, the woman is a troll whose sole purpose is to harass people. Sometimes you get into trouble for speaking the truth... and I understand that. I won't argue that it had to be removed, or that it needs to be brought up with the mods. I just won't be apologizing for saying it

{Camel} wrote:
The point that I think you're missing is that regardless of how you feel about the player behind Moss, your opinions on her are not tolerated on the forum. This is a RolePlay community. If you cannot react to the character but are reacting to the player behind the character, don't post. As simple as that.

~~~
No, I am not missing that point. and I know that I am in the wrong according to the forum rules. I was reacting to the character. I was making it crystal clear that the IC comment from Bella was totally in character, as I had said earlier. But I can see that you will be of your own mind on it, and and there is no further need for this discussion.

You will also have found by now, that this will be the first infraction in well over a year. I don't make a habit of disregarding forum rules.

gosh I love idiots.... I can't even say yes I am wrong, and I don't fucking care Razz

Oh and I know he's degas... that is why I said that. I can be a real bitch when I wanna be
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Telcara
Squire

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:20 am

I've met Miles/Degas twice in the tavern now and he doesn't make any bloody sense at all. His constant insults on the forums annoy me, apparently its his way of having fun in RK. Oh, and he's said he'll donate £500 to the fretties. I looked at his character, 4 apartments and one of those expensive new outfits. That and the constant name change... Isn't there anything else he can spend his damn money on confused
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Terrasophia
Squire

Character sheet
DDO character: Paladin

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:06 pm

Rothar.i wrote:
Scots I applaud you.

What has happened thus far?

During past few months, a plan was devised where an independent task force was created.
It was created to help make Glasgow a better place to live in a happy place away from
Fury/NNGO/Rebels influence.

The Fretalians made up of (French/Italian), England and Scotland armies along with its commanders Ricou, Emmerscab, Roy_Garlock to restore order up in Glasgow Capital and surrounding towns.

The Armies, attacked the Fury/Glasgow Capital. Thus Liberating it and smashing the Fury armies within the capital walls.

Few days later, Ardencaple was revolted kicking out the Rebel Mayor.
It is time of change in the Post Fury/NNGO era, undoubtedly they will return again soon.

Fury Incidents that triggered the war:

* Robbed the Crown, the kings entire treasure before I took office.
* Robbed the Glasgow County entire county inventory.
* War cog - built by Arden by Glasgow Councillors approval, ship was meant to belong to Fretalians.
* Sunk two Fretalian captains merchant Carrack ships and all there belongings aboard ship.
* Robbed the King of possessions on the roads in Galloway county.
* Assaulting the King wounding him on same road leaving him to die on the road.
* Bullying as a whole in Highland Halls, making bad gestures, insulting remarks.
* Average Scotland citizens too scared to speak there true feelings in public areas in case of been threatened of reprisals.
* Galloway citizens help fight to defend Glasgow from potential attacks,
* Fury come down 3 weeks later and decide to rob us all blind.
* Many more over the months and years to numerous to count.

Fury's previous CC term:

* Grant Abuse - Using County grants illegally whilst holding a county council positions.
* Theft of entire Glasgow county Inventory as we watch it all sail to Ireland, by Fury/Rebels.
* Deriliction of Duty
* Abuse of County Council privileges
* Economic Sabotage wrecking the economy of a county, by failing to maintain the mines.
- Forcing the blame on the incoming Fretalian County Council, knowing Fury robbed Glasgow citizens.
- allowing the entire county offices to shut down
- An experienced former Glasgow Council some run off County inventory - turn there backs on Glasgow.
- Deliberate intent to hurt Glasgow Economy to ruin the County in the hope it never would recover.
- Negligence: - Failure to keep County Office maintained in state points at proper levels.
- Smudger impersonating the Scotland King, which he spoke of Irish bear arms inflict damage on
Scotland towns, and castles. A treasonous Act. (As show in Munster, in a public area)

Why King got involved?

* Glasgow populations dwindles too quickly and felt Fury drove a lot of people out of Glasgow.
* Crown Funds in treasury stolen on eve of my term beginning by corrupt outgoing Fury Royal Advisors.
* King robbed by fury on a road lost a dozen Cask of Whisky and other items.
* Been assaulted during robbery, left on the side of the road to die.
* Fury not giving me a personal apology, or show any remorse for such actions.
* People are scared to relocate up to Glasgow County because of Fury/Rebels like them live here.
* Fury bad mouth many not really making it appealing of people to relocate to Glasgow County.
* Bullying people in Highland Hall, both County Inn's and other public arenas.
* Keeping good people out of public areas so they run scared, not allowed to say what feelings they'd like to express freely.

King's Obligations:

* King decided to act basically couldn't turn his back on Glasgow County to die a slow death at hands of Fury and rebels.
* The armies sent up came by disgruntled people who wanted a better future for citizens of Glasgow.
* King needed Glasgow populations to improve, but fury helped Glasgow population decline all over.
* Fury also bullying and threaten our citizens across public places and in other places like Taverns.
* The Fretalians, England, and Scottish armies, were sent to quell the fury.
* They worked on their own esteem and not by any foreign countries intervention.
* The New Glasgow County Council are working to get things moving again fast.
* Hope Glasgow Citizens take up political parties and exercise your rights, views in politics again.

Our Country, Our Oath of Allegiance:

We need more active voices throughout Scotland.
As King I would like to see more political parties in each coming county elections.

Give your people a willingness to choose from a wider spectrum in Scottish Politics.

As politics change, visitors come and go, and stay or move to Scotland.
Are we a society enriched in Scottish, culture, society and beliefs.
We need to show courage, embrace more empathy among our countryman and learn
to accept new people. Who will move here eventually and become our kin over time.

As it has been done thousands of years, a bit of different culture is good.
New lives, new beginnings to start making there journey into Scotland.

We got a massive isle, plenty of Scotland titles, plenty of land all we need
is a strong will and a stronger vision.

Message to Dukes/Duchess Councillors and Debts:

The new laws came, without been rude each county got its pants pulled down.

Seriously I vaguely recall, the powers-that-be been very definite about county debt's and been very
clear that penalties would be handed down to Counties who show fragrant disregard to the economics of there countries could be very severe. So Dukes and Duchess a like we have to address this ever growing debt problems.

As your king I offer myself least for advice and help in these hard economic times.

Country of England - Our Neighbours:

England does want a neighbour, and Scotland needs Neighbours with our poor economic record. We could quite easy make lucrative trade offers abroad but easy and less cost effective way is to trade with England.
Yet they were keen to want Fury out of Scotland, I can't speak for a dead England King but I can tell you for our country to be vibrant we will need prosperity and a more active role in trades. We need more money coming into Scotland and it's critical now more then ever.

We can die like Paupers or start to pull ourselves out of our own quagmire, for starters to work more closely together on the main isle together.

You can't prize blood from stone:

Basically over the years, we have steered away from developing our nation.
Counties lie still stagnating and not moving forward.
We have in a sense closed the National Assembly down our National Parliament.
But I'm not here to debate this, it will be done after my term.

When I asked about creating a political arena I was told yes,
But we cannot enforce what is said there. It was said and it has been
suggested for a while now, that Scotland returns to a national parliament.

I believe Scotland citizens aren't been addressed and by rights should be many
political parties across Scotland, and many party lists in every county council elections.

I want you all to think up visions of future for Scotland, and carry dreams like yours
and others, and throw them into political arena, to design a new Scotland's future.

Ask what you can do for your Country? What can your country do for you?
Stop leaving it for the next guy, start getting involved take appropriate action.
Stand up if you want Scotland to move ahead, I always said its done by all of us the Scots.

Edited by Fisher for OOC content

Grace. wrote:
"Hear hear Your Highness and when asked to help fight against Fury - by the Scots I might add - I was the first in line."

"My citizenship is English. Aye. However, I know first hand what kind of people the Fury are and I have no reason not to believe the King's claims. All of them. He is an honest man that does not always get the respect he deserves. Remember that His Highness Rothar is from England and he built a reputation over many years as an honest and fair man. He is well respected the world over. Why some Scottish do not believe in him I do not know, but I think that is telling."

"Is it really alright in your opinions Pennsygal that the Fury rob and pillage your county, their own county. Your nation? Your people? Have they killed those that defy them? Have they killed or stolen from innocents? Did they welcome the NNGO in to Scotland to do the same? You know the answer is yes."

"I thought you were a fair person. Is it more important that you air a personal quarrel with your King than to show sympathy to those wronged by Fury?"

"Do you honestly think that Fury and NNGO harmed only Scottish people? If they harmed many different people then it was only a matter of time before some forces were combined to stop them and their plight."

"They leave nothing but emptiness, mourning and destruction in their wake. Glasgow now knows what kind of mistake it was to welcome enemies with open arms. Fury proved this when they ran instead of protecting those they swore loyalty to."

(emphasis in the latter's post is mine)

ETA: "Uncle" Rothar doesn't even have the balls to say it's his own blood he's accusing. Pansy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WhiteSnow
Noble

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:25 am

So basically more whining about the money they didnt get Razz Demagogy goes on, especially with lots of people in their ranks having lots of experience of stealing in one or another way Smile

"Fury armies" piece is amusing, painting Aless as Fury... Now thats something new Smile The appearance of "rebels"...

Basically its same scheme as last time in Glasgow - lets kill the locals, steal from them and then accuse them/Fury of doing the same.

Do you think it will work ? lol!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Edrahil
Commoner

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Butcher

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Tue Feb 14, 2012 2:25 am

Wait, so the King's brilliant idea to "save" Glasgow was to invite a whole bunch of foreigners into Scotland and let them deal with it?

Someone teleport me back to Scotland so I can bitchslap that cunt.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elois
Noble

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Tue Feb 14, 2012 2:48 am

He's the same guy who thought Galloway and Glasgow should be closed and everyone should move to Ayr. Also the same guy that wanted Scotland and Cumberland to be combined and turned into Wales.

Thank you, Galloway. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WhiteSnow
Noble

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Tue Feb 14, 2012 2:58 am

Edrahil wrote:
Wait, so the King's brilliant idea to "save" Glasgow was to invite a whole bunch of foreigners into Scotland and let them deal with it?

Someone teleport me back to Scotland so I can bitchslap that cunt.

Things are more simple than that. Propaganda has nothing to do with the real situation. Lots of people with criminal records, only thing they do look is to steal.

Or maybe they indeed like to thieve and murder but dislikes the label of criminals. Who knows ? Smile

Other than I dont think any of them will want to stay in Glasgow. The economical situation will get only worse, and it will affect both counties in longer run. Maybe some do hope that Glasgow eventually will get closed hence Galloway will receive their population and harbour: what can either will end with Ayr2 (most moving anywhere but Galloway) or even bigger chaos and war now this time between new and old citizens. Btw, from what I know some of english indeed do bet on the later: it will mean they will win some time in peace for Westmorland in such situation.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elois
Noble

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Tue Feb 14, 2012 3:21 am

From what I'm aware, the soldiers were promised payment and haven't received it. Might wear on them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WhiteSnow
Noble

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Tue Feb 14, 2012 3:26 am

Also as a variant it can be that Rothar is genuine idiot and really believes what he says. The worst kind.
What would make me worry if I would be Galloway: with state of their defences it wont be hard target for those armies right now. Also "king" in one of his earlier speeches mentioned about wanting other group out of Scotland, we know well which one Very Happy

-------

http://www.nngo.biz/viewtopic.forum?t=885
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   

Back to top Go down

Funny stuff.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40