Discord

Share | 

Order to the Italians to leave the English Islands

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Zukran
Commoner

PostSubject: Re: Order to the Italians to leave the English Islands    Fri Nov 30, 2012 3:24 pm

Shanor wrote:
Hespera wrote:
I guess this means I don't get to kill anyone after all Shocked
Awww, there is always a few English around...
Why do I always get picked on Sad

But in all fairness, they broke the rules, countless occasions, and abused their powers just as much. The admins gave them the chance to play fairly, and they went and screwed it up for themselves. And congratulations to the Scots, and if I was planning to go back to England right now(which i'm not) I'd happily go and rub this in the face of Roby, and all the others who doubted me when I spoke of this in England months back...
Congrats to those who now have their lands back, and I wish you all the best of luck Smile

Now please don't kill me? Razz

Back to top Go down
View user profile
WhiteSnow
Noble

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Blacksmith

PostSubject: Re: Order to the Italians to leave the English Islands    Fri Nov 30, 2012 3:26 pm

Roby cheated too alongside them btw. Had another account in Scotland.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kerin_logan
Commoner

PostSubject: Re: Order to the Italians to leave the English Islands    Fri Nov 30, 2012 4:00 pm

fucking cloners, are there no old school gamers anymore
Back to top Go down
View user profile
anto_capone
Royal

Character sheet
DDO character: Ranger

PostSubject: Re: Order to the Italians to leave the English Islands    Fri Nov 30, 2012 5:05 pm

Oh dear, I log in and I have 30+ mails to read, and have to go to work...

Interesting days..

Commoner

PostSubject: Re: Order to the Italians to leave the English Islands    Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:20 am

Jonathan wrote:
Allegations ->

Quote :
by abuses we are speaking here of multiplication of account creation to colonize counties and several violations of the judge charter from their part

Both accusations are false. Nowhere it talks about not answering Mirage_'s questions in public, so what you are saying about reports is irrelevant.

And Mirage_, Brennos and his fellow Gods, are smart people, that is probably why they are Gods... so they are not going to just destroy people that make sure that they can remain Gods (OOC: they will not eradicate 100 to 200 people who pay them good money that makes sure that they are able to do what they do)

IMO some of the scotish people are celebrating their victory over frets way too early. I think Brennos will make another annoucement soon. Its not over yet and everythign can get even more funny to watch. Italians will not surrender so easily. anyway, this is massive fuck up by both sides,
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daubigny
Knight

PostSubject: Re: Order to the Italians to leave the English Islands    Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:23 am

are the frets refusing to leave?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ailig
Commoner

PostSubject: Re: Order to the Italians to leave the English Islands    Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:32 am

well, as i understand, they do nothing to leave, they still prosecute ramdon people, they still are in CC in both counties, basically they do usually things like nothing have hapened
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reddmaeve
Citizen

PostSubject: Re: Order to the Italians to leave the English Islands    Mon Dec 03, 2012 10:58 am

anto_capone wrote:
Oh dear, I log in and I have 30+ mails to read, and have to go to work...

Interesting days..

I'll read them for you..... Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roxxane
Royal

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Carpenter

PostSubject: Re: Order to the Italians to leave the English Islands    Mon Dec 03, 2012 11:05 am

As I said before, if the Scots don't publish a list of all of the Italians...some of them won't be going anywhere.

Commoner

PostSubject: Re: Order to the Italians to leave the English Islands    Mon Dec 03, 2012 11:50 am

They're pretty much fighting to stay. Ailig's right. We're celebrating too early. There is a couple of Scottish players on a ship with the Admins that are working it out. There is a Fret on that same ship and he's not even saying anything to the Admins at all from what I've been hearing.

Brennos has requested a list of the Invaders from Scotland that need to go.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elois
Noble

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Order to the Italians to leave the English Islands    Mon Dec 03, 2012 12:10 pm

There was a good list in either the security council or war council but I can no longer access it. Perhaps Coast or Korna would have copy?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Adik
Commoner

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: None

PostSubject: Re: Order to the Italians to leave the English Islands    Mon Dec 03, 2012 1:16 pm

Almost complete list of Mano Nera (Dont sue me for innocents on it tho Razz)

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elois
Noble

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Order to the Italians to leave the English Islands    Mon Dec 03, 2012 2:38 pm

Mugchugger and Cerzi are Scots, the latter of which is married to an Irvine. Razz But that is a good one. Will have to ask around more.

Had another blackout by my home, which appears to have destroyed my motherboard and power supply. So I am on my tablet and taking screenshots or copying more than one line of text is impossible. Wont have PC back until Thursday maybe. Need everybody else to get this done. Help please.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WhiteSnow
Noble

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Order to the Italians to leave the English Islands    Mon Dec 03, 2012 7:38 pm

Huh ? Cerzi is Fraser. Also traitor. Deserves to be killed. But do trust him, there is no need to make any background checks nor anything, he's a cool guy that will reward it well in future Razz

And then they wonder why I do dislike Galloway:|
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daubigny
Knight

PostSubject: Re: Order to the Italians to leave the English Islands    Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:57 pm

agreed cerzi is an asshat but in admin eyes he won't be a fret will he cause he has english as a first language?

I would guess that the admins, being French, tend to excuse collaborators and only blame invaders. Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elois
Noble

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Order to the Italians to leave the English Islands    Mon Dec 03, 2012 10:02 pm

Regardless of what he has or hasn't done, I am not going to use admin to dispose of him. If I wanted to play the game that way, the list would be much longer.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daubigny
Knight

PostSubject: Re: Order to the Italians to leave the English Islands    Tue Dec 04, 2012 2:08 am

E, if you don't laugh at my WWII reference I am going to be sad Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
anto_capone
Royal

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Order to the Italians to leave the English Islands    Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:50 am

Ailig wrote:
IMO some of the scotish people are celebrating their victory over frets way too early.

IMO, I don't see a victory there to be celebrated. Where/when was this Scottish victory again? Smile

Why is it ok for other countries (that dont share languages) to invade each other, but no one allowed to invade any English speaking Kingdoms? Hmmm? Smile

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Order to the Italians to leave the English Islands    Tue Dec 04, 2012 6:02 am

anto_capone wrote:
Ailig wrote:
IMO some of the scotish people are celebrating their victory over frets way too early.

IMO, I don't see a victory there to be celebrated. Where/when was this Scottish victory again? Smile

Why is it ok for other countries (that dont share languages) to invade each other, but no one allowed to invade any English speaking Kingdoms? Hmmm? Smile

What do you mean it's not a victory for scotland ? they cried really hard and got the admins to do their bidding. If that's not a victory I don't know what is Rolling Eyes

Said it almost every year for the last 5 years, RK scotland sucks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
anto_capone
Royal

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Order to the Italians to leave the English Islands    Tue Dec 04, 2012 6:08 am

England is worse, remember Carlisle?

They wouldnt even give us the fucking castle, we had to occupy them without even having the Council. Razz

Or.. yikes.. Spain....

I hate indecipherable and magical rules... Sad

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Order to the Italians to leave the English Islands    Tue Dec 04, 2012 6:25 am

And now, instead of looking at why they lost the entirety of scotland, the scots will celebrate and fight over what's left of it. I expect a new faction for every 3 people that can get along.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ailig
Commoner

PostSubject: Re: Order to the Italians to leave the English Islands    Tue Dec 04, 2012 12:17 pm

To be honest, scottish players should be ashamed, cos they lost to italians, and instead of trying to accept it and live with, that and try to get back galoway or glasgow using only IG options, they run to admins.
on the other hand, italians are not so innocent as they are trying to look. they have used clones to fill their army ranks, who knows how everything would have ended. so, i think, that both sides sucks Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zukran
Commoner

PostSubject: Re: Order to the Italians to leave the English Islands    Tue Dec 04, 2012 1:02 pm

It's not a 'victory' as a Victory would imply they made it, rather than them winning it, the Italians simply lost it by cheating. I mean if they had played by the rules then they would not have been requested to leave(If they do or not is another mater)
At the same time it does completely suck trying to play a game when you're powerless to do anything due to cheaters, and worse of all speak an entirely different language, sucks all the fun out of the game that does.

So we will see, only way the Scottish can make anything out of this is by them actually learning from it, but obviously that's easier said than done. I mean it's a lot like the English, what keeps them together is a mutual enemy, once that enemy is gone, more than likely going to fall back into the same ways and habits. But then again, that's just me speaking from experience going back to Carlisle, but with that being said it would be nice people learning for once...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
anto_capone
Royal

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Order to the Italians to leave the English Islands    Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:06 pm

10 bucks says they make some futile pro english gov't now. I spent 30k helping them, England spends the same hurting them, but I bet England winds up their best buddy now.

Ah well, their bed, their choice. Smile

Noble

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Order to the Italians to leave the English Islands    Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:31 pm

Depends on who has the influence, the stars in the sky and some other factors. Razz

I've already had someone try to discourage me from working with the CA, saying the CA the same "ilk" as the Frets. Well, I don't believe that is true, though I'm sure many will believe that. But what is a good ilk? The people in Westmoreland that helped invade and discouraged everyone from helping Scotland? The goody two shoes like Cecci and Darian who sell Scots down the river for the Frets, vow to work against the CA, and try to get me eradicated? The Ayrish that were so hardcore anti-Fury and anti-Campbell that I had to leave the county to be happy with NNGO? What is good ilk? And for as much as you guys chat here, I don't see you guys trying to force changes in Scotland from afar, like the English always have. They have always been eager to interfere in every war and spy on Scotland. Scotland doesn't spend time focusing on English government, but somehow they know what's going on all the way up in Glasgow, all the time.

Their advantage is that they are connected to Scotland by land and for every scumbag like Roby, there is some 5th column in Scotland agreeing with them. Their paranoia is that they're connected by land to Scotland too. Razz

But I do say there are some people in England I am liking more, and others I truly hate since they opened up the forums for me to see. The ones that want to help out, protect their homes but aren't being complete idiots about it and talking about things they don't know about.

There's going to be some changes in Scotland, definitely. But I think working on a strong military and our all around trust issues with each other, with Scots, is going to be the thing to work on first. If it gets too messy, then Bare and I are just going to focus on ourselves. We put in so much energy, time and money already.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Order to the Italians to leave the English Islands    

Back to top Go down

Order to the Italians to leave the English Islands
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next