View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
anto_capone
Royal

Character sheet
DDO character: Ranger
RK Profession: Blacksmith

PostSubject: Re: Order to the Italians to leave the English Islands    Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:52 am

Here ya go: Smile

Shanor wrote:
[rp]The Celtic Sea Doctrine

The Celtic Alliance applauds the freedom of our brothers and sisters in Scotland. We stand behind the establishment of a free and democratic Scotland, in both of their counties.

The Celtic Alliance will act promptly against any countries, counties or other outsiders who interfere with the local Scottish population's establishment of their chosen new governments. This includes England, and specifically Westmorland, who have interfered in the past, and aided in the invasion by the Frets, and the subjugation of the native Scots population.

If England, Westmorland, or any other government or group, officially or unofficially, invade, or interfere in Scotland, the Celtic Alliance will act swiftly and surely with immediate and direct reprisals. Furthermore, any English armies or soldiers must withdraw from Scottish territories and return to the soil of their native England. Failure to withdraw, or any further invasions of Scotland will be considered an act of war on the entire Celtic Alliance.

We celebrate the freedom of our Scottish brothers and sisters, and will support them in the recovery of their country, towns and counties, from the long and brutal occupation of the Frets, Montemayors and Manonera. We stand ready to aide in the recovery, as and when requested by the proper Scottish authorities.

Woe be it to any who stand in the way of the true Scot's freedom and democracy, for they will suffer the wrath of the entire Celtic Alliance. Scotland shall be free, from this day forward, and the Celtic Alliance celebrates with our brothers and sisters across the sea.

Signed this 5th day of December, 1460.

For Ireland:
      Grian O'Leary, Queen of Ireland

For the County of Cuige Chonnacht:
      Achilles, Duke of Chonnacht

For the Kingdom of Waterford:
      Daubigny Croom, King of Waterford

Grigori de la Rosa, Chancellor of Waterford

For the County of Laighean:
      Showgirl, Duchess of Laighean

Spring.., Chancellor of Laighean

For the County of Munster:
      Buck Mccoy, Duke of Munster

For the Celtic Alliance:
      Shanor Murphy, Delegate, Celtic Alliance

[/rp]

Squire

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: None

PostSubject: Re: Order to the Italians to leave the English Islands    Sat Dec 15, 2012 8:51 pm

Elois wrote:
Quote :
Whose clones? Scotlands or the invaders? Both sides used clones
You keep saying this but out of all the characters on the Scottish side, I only know of two, that were on connection share. If there was a big cloning campaign, nobody told me about it.

Hm really, did you count your own amongst them? Or was that your sister.
I know you had one, and you admitted it when I figured out who it was. Sure, it didn't run around fighting, it was just for the information. But to play the innocence card like that? Funny, very amusing. Laughing

I take it as the Fretties were conquering Galloway and started with England when the admins interfered? Anyone care to tell a shortie version?

Personally, I find the whole thing went wrong from the start. There were strange actions from the admin side from the beginning which made it feel like the war couldn't be won honestly. So I'm not surprised it ended like this. Its not a victory but an end. And even so, maybe not an end for some. People are really good at carrying vendettas in RK Wink

I thought I'd try to haul my character back to Scotland. Perhaps the money she carries will be useful if nothing else. I've been hiding out/retreat/begging forgiveness for my sins (they were many so it took a while) in Port Lairge. If I can be of assistance, shoot me a message but no promises.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elois
Noble

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Carpenter

PostSubject: Re: Order to the Italians to leave the English Islands    Sat Dec 15, 2012 9:05 pm

Oh, you're referring to "Lizzie?" I don't know what you think you know. Regardless, I think she's been gone for many, many months and has nothing to do with the war in Galloway. But thank you for being an unnecessary bitch. Wink Welcome back.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tam/Spr
Citizen

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Order to the Italians to leave the English Islands    Sun Dec 16, 2012 9:11 am

Well, the admins pulled them up about unfair court charges and cloning. Course, unless they were repeatedly charging the same person over and over again. Or directly sending them into the red, I can't see what the problem was there. Or perhaps it was the fact that when they were sending the court summons, it was in French or Italian - which I don't really see as a problem, we can all use google translate after all -.

If it was because of cloners, why didn't they just burn the cloners? They cannae really expect me to believe that every single Monte or Frettie was cloning it up there. This might be the internet, but a group that big cannae be so sad Laughing

Reckon it was just the Galloway whining that got to the admins. Oh, and I wouldn't bother with Scotland if Galloway decides to open the border, or the new Glasgow council fecks things up. Lord knows they're bound to screw up again at this rate.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WhiteSnow
Noble

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Order to the Italians to leave the English Islands    Sun Dec 16, 2012 1:03 pm

Multis are unneccessary.

Tam/Spr wrote:
Oh, and I wouldn't bother with Scotland if Galloway decides to open the border, or the new Glasgow council fecks things up.

Open ? I dont think its closed at the moment (well on paper at best) to start with Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tam/Spr
Citizen

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Order to the Italians to leave the English Islands    Sun Dec 16, 2012 2:15 pm

On that point, give Scotland a miss till they get invaded yet again and then finally realize what they're doing wrong... third time's the charm. Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WhiteSnow
Noble

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Order to the Italians to leave the English Islands    Sun Dec 16, 2012 2:29 pm

Galloway learning from mistakes, sounds like some sci-fi stuff Razz Good example, they again elected hypno as the duke. Some probably really wanted to weaken the county, but some did it because they're simply morons. No biggie, in few months JO will wake up and will have a seat on council too lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elois
Noble

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Order to the Italians to leave the English Islands    Sun Dec 16, 2012 4:24 pm

I wouldn't be so sure, Tam. The list of those going home is fairly short, when you consider that they've been ruining Glasgow elections for about a year now. And the Mano Nera going home don't look like they're more than an army worth.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tam/Spr
Citizen

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Order to the Italians to leave the English Islands    Sun Dec 16, 2012 5:21 pm

WhiteSnow wrote:
Galloway learning from mistakes, sounds like some sci-fi stuff Razz Good example, they again elected hypno as the duke. Some probably really wanted to weaken the county, but some did it because they're simply morons. No biggie, in few months JO will wake up and will have a seat on council too lol!

And when Joey does wake up, he'll be demanding a shiny new title to go along with each and every single one of his military successes... well, if you define getting your ass handed to you before you leave the house a success, that is. Honestly, Cumberland invades. Westmoreland invades and they want to keep the gates open? Oh, lets be the bigger man! After all, we've done just as bad to them... yeah, because those MacGregor petty thieves equal the same worth as a whole English army..

It's thinking like that, which makes me happy I settled in Glasgow city.
Not enough Scots wanting to screw themselves in here. Laughing

~~
Sorry Elois, I'm a tad bit slow tonight - as usual -, what's the point you're making? That the Montes/Fretties will be able to form up again? Or that the cheaters have been burned already?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WhiteSnow
Noble

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Order to the Italians to leave the English Islands    Sat Dec 22, 2012 7:38 pm

Maripose wrote:
Maripose feels slightly annoyed with Thomas at this point, she sends off a note.

Quote :
Thomas,

As you're sitting up there in Glasgow ranting and raving about Galloway being a bunch of NIMBYs, I see you being a NIMBY. I don't look at Glasgow as one person, I see many people in it. Just like I do in Galloway. Admittedly, there's a lot of flaws on both sides. Glasgow's not perfect, Galloway is not either.

Besides, there's one thing I need to mention, two people in Galloway have been able to do that no one in Glasgow was able to do. Thanks to Hypno and Kerin, they were able to get the invaders OUT OF SCOTLAND. If it were not for these two Gallowegians, you people in Glasgow would still be dealing with the Montemayors.

Galloway is moving forward. They're trying to get rid of the large debt that King Bare has racked up during his short term as Duke in Galloway. They're working together to make Galloway stronger again. Galloway already has armies once again and they're more alert and prepared than before. You don't see any of the people from Galloway telling Glasgow how to run their county - yet, you're telling Galloway how to run theirs.

Now, King Bare and Queen Elois, both have admitted that they would like to see the counties working together. Your negative attitude towards Galloway is not helping them. You're giving people in Galloway a reason not to want to work with King Bare and Queen Elois.

Now, let's stop being obsessive about the past and move towards a stronger Scotland. Keep in mind, these invaders were ordered to go home to Italy. They never were told they couldn't return and war with us again. Yes, I do expect them to come back. So let's stop bickering for once and all.

Thanks for taking the time to read this.

Maripose Stewart

Maripose wrote:
Queen Elois,

Hypno and Kerin never asked anyone to be grateful to them, I'm the one that's pointing out the obvious. They were simply on their special cruise when Kerin got put in jail causing the Gods' wrath which set everything in motion. Hypno had to explain to the Gods what was going on. So, yes, it's mainly them that saved Scotland even though a lot of us would've rather have fought them instead.

You cannot tell me what I am not allowed to say. That is the truth that the entire public has a right to know. I've always spoken the truth and will continue to do so. If you want to banish me from Scotland, go ahead.

Maripose Stewart

Rolling Eyes

And one more.

Conor wrote:
Conor stops and reads some of the many parchments nailed to the doors to Highland Hall.

"Oh, so I assume we will also be punishing all Glaswegians who have committed crimes in Galloway when they return home? Should we just chin up and put it in the past? I seem to recall alot of robberies happening in Galloway just before the Fretalian invasion.

To use the words found in some of the parchments; you disgust me, Glasgow. You deserved every blow, every cut, every infected and deadly wound you received.

You harbored career criminals who made the world hate your county, and want support when you are invaded as a result of your poor decisions. You ignore the support of many, many Galloway residents. Whether it was Aless leading an army up there, or others getting their ships sunk (Destroying over a years worth of Effort in a few days, all because Fury tried to screw over the frets on their own ship). Maybe your memory is faulty, but you weren't alone.

Firstly, all ours served the time for the robberies, including some that were commited not on Galloway's soil. What I cant say about frets robbing, at least two english and one citizen of Galloway. All robberies except Fury's back then were ignored by the council, due political reasons.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tam/Spr
Citizen

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Order to the Italians to leave the English Islands    Sat Dec 22, 2012 9:47 pm

I don't know if I could verablly bitch slap those morons any harder. Hell, they want to say I'm full of shite, haven't got a clue? All they need to do is try Roy. Laughing

Alas, if only common sense was common Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WhiteSnow
Noble

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Order to the Italians to leave the English Islands    Sat Dec 22, 2012 10:01 pm

Roy though is just a pawn in the grand scheme. What he would have achieved, if he wouldnt had been backed up by the council and Galloway's politicians ? The council, who wanted to align themselves with England/Frets - none even talks about them and none will dare to touch them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tam/Spr
Citizen

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Order to the Italians to leave the English Islands    Sat Dec 22, 2012 10:39 pm

If you make it possible to try Roy, you open the floodgates. The ones who dealt with the Frets, England and whatnot. They're exposed. But like I'm saying, they won't do it. B
Mind you, who knows. Maybe the reverse pycology will work a piece xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WhiteSnow
Noble

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Order to the Italians to leave the English Islands    Sat Dec 22, 2012 10:56 pm

Why should they ruin their political line, by trying the traitors ? Current government is pro-english, and Galloway is betting on England a lot, no matter how stupid it may look.

Its far easier to write it all off on evil Fury Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tam/Spr
Citizen

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Order to the Italians to leave the English Islands    Sat Dec 22, 2012 11:17 pm

Oh aye, I know it's less than likely that they'll do anything.
But I felt it worth a shot to give them a chance. If anything to say what everyone else was thinking Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WhiteSnow
Noble

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Order to the Italians to leave the English Islands    Sat Dec 22, 2012 11:30 pm

A very good example of Galloway's relationship with England. When last year Westmorland killed JO and co, before giving them permission to enter, Galloway did close the border. Only for few months, when they reopened it and exactly same people that killed their citizens passed Galloway to attack Glasgow Smile

They never will learn, its hopeless case.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tam/Spr
Citizen

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Order to the Italians to leave the English Islands    Sun Dec 23, 2012 12:01 am

One of the few things I can forgive them for, Jo's an idiot. If the guy's dumb enough to brag about an invasion, he's deserving enough to get spiked along the border Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ailig
Commoner

PostSubject: Re: Order to the Italians to leave the English Islands    Sun Dec 23, 2012 5:19 am

Can u just post a list of suspected traitors?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Order to the Italians to leave the English Islands    

Back to top Go down

Order to the Italians to leave the English Islands
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4