~NNGO IZ SRS BSNS~
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» The Music Thread!
Thu Feb 08, 2018 1:19 pm by Trinity

» How's life treating ya?
Mon Feb 05, 2018 8:06 am by Trinity

» Games to Replace RK - Reviews
Sat Dec 23, 2017 7:28 pm by Bekah

» Queen of Ireland
Sat Dec 23, 2017 12:28 am by jaqk

» RPG Maker
Sat Nov 18, 2017 9:52 pm by Trinity

» Fight of Ages
Fri Nov 17, 2017 8:43 pm by Trinity

» Access to NNGO Forums
Sat Oct 28, 2017 2:28 pm by gonads

» Laugh of the day
Sat Oct 21, 2017 9:40 pm by Bekah

» What I am watching right now
Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:17 pm by Bekah

» NNGO Airship Amenities & Crew [Guild Level: 81]
Tue Oct 10, 2017 7:10 am by Beth

Navigation
 Index
 Memberlist
 Profile
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 66 on Sat Mar 12, 2016 8:37 pm
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
Discord


Share | 
 

 Desynchronization Petition

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Trinity
Noble
avatar

Posts : 3166
Join date : 2010-09-16
Age : 35
Location : Planet Earth

Character sheet
DDO character: Paladin
RK Profession: Butcher

PostSubject: Desynchronization Petition   Tue Apr 09, 2013 4:25 pm

Apparently on the french forum? I guess. The players have started a petition, said whereever they put it admin use that area often...have no idea on the truth of it as the link provided didn't work for me as an english speaking player, however, the ones doing it have posted the list in babel and are taking names for us too! Not sure if it'll even do anything for us but if you're against it and willing to give it a shot here's the link in babel just tell Le_g. that you want your name added!

http://forum.renaissancekingdoms.com/viewtopic.php?p=84888485#84888485

As a side note, admin posted saying that the players not happy with the recent changes are the 'minority'. Can't tell you how much that pisses me off lol, cause there's a helluva lot of folks not happy with it that I know.

Le_g. wrote:
It seems that quite a few personns are disturb by the changes that have been done.
We try to say what is disturbing for us.

Excuse my english, sorry for my mistakes...

I put a "translation" by "reverso" under this.

Please, if you would like to give what you think about this, join us :

http://forum.lesroyaumes.com/viewtopic.php?t=2105082&start=45


Quote :
Well here we are, after more than a week of polished ignorance (not my terms but I found that it summarized well), a certain category of players saw itself given the following sharp chopper:
Levan wrote:
Code:
I understand those who are annoyed because of that, and I regret this established fact. But I think that they are very minority, most of people connecting at certain fixed hours (by going home from work, in break, at noon). Over and above the fact that the proliferation of the mobile terminals also makes possible to make actions(shares) quickly.

Then I suggest counting(recording) this minority.

If you too adhere(subscribe) to one of these following proposals:

    I cannot connect at fixed hours (work, family, my business(affairs))
    I do not want to connect at fixed and predefined hours, because I do not want to organize my life according to a game(set,play).
    I have no elegant telephone, or I have other things to do that to connect me above to everything goes because I am forced to it.
    The former(old) system offered me liberties which now I do not have any more, and I feel lèsé ( e ) by this change.
    I consider that what made the interest of the RR with regard to(compared with) other games(sets) disappeared.


Then I suggest you signing so below and leaving your mark(brand). And speak it autours of you, on tit, in inns, on naughty boys fofo not - off, etc. if really we are only a minority, we shall bow(be defeated) …

If on the other hand we are enough, we shall go to CO and we shall earth up their close relations, and we shall eat their pets

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reddmaeve
Citizen
avatar

Posts : 298
Join date : 2010-09-13

PostSubject: Re: Desynchronization Petition   Wed Apr 10, 2013 5:30 am


Quote :

If on the other hand we are enough, we shall go to CO and we shall earth up their close relations, and we shall eat their pets


Why have I not met these people yet? It was a lovely way to decorate my monitor with coffee this morning!


~Redd
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Trinity
Noble
avatar

Posts : 3166
Join date : 2010-09-16
Age : 35
Location : Planet Earth

Character sheet
DDO character: Paladin
RK Profession: Butcher

PostSubject: Re: Desynchronization Petition   Wed Apr 10, 2013 8:48 am

Reddmaeve wrote:

Quote :

If on the other hand we are enough, we shall go to CO and we shall earth up their close relations, and we shall eat their pets


Why have I not met these people yet? It was a lovely way to decorate my monitor with coffee this morning!


~Redd

hahaha! was thinking similar lol

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Terrasophia
Squire
avatar

Posts : 909
Join date : 2011-07-26
Age : 40

Character sheet
DDO character: Paladin
RK Profession: None

PostSubject: Re: Desynchronization Petition   Wed Apr 10, 2013 11:39 am

Thread's been closed already...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WhiteSnow
Noble
avatar

Posts : 2155
Join date : 2010-09-21
Age : 33
Location : Negative Plane

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Blacksmith

PostSubject: Re: Desynchronization Petition   Wed Apr 10, 2013 12:49 pm

No surprise, thought that it will be deleted soon. Making one here, would make more sense because they simply dont want to know nor hear what players are thinking about it Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
anto_capone
Royal
avatar

Posts : 16464
Join date : 2010-09-11
Age : 38
Location : Che cazzo fai?

Character sheet
DDO character: Ranger
RK Profession: Blacksmith

PostSubject: Re: Desynchronization Petition   Thu Apr 11, 2013 11:05 pm

WhiteSnow wrote:
No surprise, thought that it will be deleted soon. Making one here, would make more sense because they simply dont want to know nor hear what players are thinking about it Smile

Hell, we can just make a poll!

I think I fucking will! Laughing

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.nngo.biz
Donnor
Knight
avatar

Posts : 1137
Join date : 2010-10-18
Age : 34
Location : Here

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Carpenter

PostSubject: Re: Desynchronization Petition   Fri May 03, 2013 7:04 am

Not sure where else to put this, but I posted something in the complaints about desync topic that I have a feeling will get removed or edited so I wanted to post it here as well lol

Donnor wrote:
lol...reminds me of when someone says "Do you want the good news or the bad news first"..only in this case its "Do you want to hear the really shitty news about this really crappy idea we are implementing and don't give a damn what you say cause you can just leave ant not come back and we wont give a rats ass? After all, you are just paying our bills."

_________________

I'll live by the sword, and die by the sword.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Angeljoy25
Noble
avatar

Posts : 2244
Join date : 2010-09-15

Character sheet
DDO character: Rogue
RK Profession: Butcher

PostSubject: Re: Desynchronization Petition   Fri May 03, 2013 7:10 am

Donnor wrote:
Not sure where else to put this, but I posted something in the complaints about desync topic that I have a feeling will get removed or edited so I wanted to post it here as well lol

Donnor wrote:
lol...reminds me of when someone says "Do you want the good news or the bad news first"..only in this case its "Do you want to hear the really shitty news about this really crappy idea we are implementing and don't give a damn what you say cause you can just leave ant not come back and we wont give a rats ass? After all, you are just paying our bills."

Awesome! *points that she did hit the like button also* Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Trinity
Noble
avatar

Posts : 3166
Join date : 2010-09-16
Age : 35
Location : Planet Earth

Character sheet
DDO character: Paladin
RK Profession: Butcher

PostSubject: Re: Desynchronization Petition   Fri May 03, 2013 4:02 pm

Donnor wrote:
Not sure where else to put this, but I posted something in the complaints about desync topic that I have a feeling will get removed or edited so I wanted to post it here as well lol

Donnor wrote:
lol...reminds me of when someone says "Do you want the good news or the bad news first"..only in this case its "Do you want to hear the really shitty news about this really crappy idea we are implementing and don't give a damn what you say cause you can just leave ant not come back and we wont give a rats ass? After all, you are just paying our bills."

+1 Laughing

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daubigny
Knight
avatar

Posts : 1826
Join date : 2010-09-18
Location : Top of the world Ma!

PostSubject: Re: Desynchronization Petition   Fri May 03, 2013 6:59 pm

I knew a guy who spent 20 years researching for a book only to find out after he took it to publishers that his initial premise was entirely false mathematically, an social illusion if you will, and that he had just wasted 20 years on a meaningless study. He had so much time invested in it that he went ahead and self published and was ridiculed.

One of the lessons I learned from that is don't do things so big that you can't back away from them. Do smaller steps and see where you are at.

I feel like with this desynch thing admins had done a crazy amount of work on it for some time now thinking that everyone would love it. So now that they find out folks don't they are too far in to back down. They will go forward now just because of the sheer amount of work they put into it.

Bummer.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Angeljoy25
Noble
avatar

Posts : 2244
Join date : 2010-09-15

Character sheet
DDO character: Rogue
RK Profession: Butcher

PostSubject: Re: Desynchronization Petition   Fri May 03, 2013 7:24 pm

Daubigny wrote:
I knew a guy who spent 20 years researching for a book only to find out after he took it to publishers that his initial premise was entirely false mathematically, an social illusion if you will, and that he had just wasted 20 years on a meaningless study. He had so much time invested in it that he went ahead and self published and was ridiculed.

One of the lessons I learned from that is don't do things so big that you can't back away from them. Do smaller steps and see where you are at.

I feel like with this desynch thing admins had done a crazy amount of work on it for some time now thinking that everyone would love it. So now that they find out folks don't they are too far in to back down. They will go forward now just because of the sheer amount of work they put into it.

Bummer.

I do believe you're correct on this and indeed it's unfortunate. Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
anto_capone
Royal
avatar

Posts : 16464
Join date : 2010-09-11
Age : 38
Location : Che cazzo fai?

Character sheet
DDO character: Ranger
RK Profession: Blacksmith

PostSubject: Re: Desynchronization Petition   Fri May 03, 2013 10:39 pm

And they left defend the power synchronized..

The fuck that about?

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.nngo.biz
Donnor
Knight
avatar

Posts : 1137
Join date : 2010-10-18
Age : 34
Location : Here

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Carpenter

PostSubject: Re: Desynchronization Petition   Fri May 03, 2013 11:11 pm

anto_capone wrote:
And they left defend the power synchronized..

The fuck that about?

We all know by now they are fucking stupid...

Also, think its a good idea to tell everyone I am drunk as fuck right now...lol

_________________

I'll live by the sword, and die by the sword.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shanor
Squire
avatar

Posts : 551
Join date : 2011-10-07

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Baker

PostSubject: Re: Desynchronization Petition   Sat May 04, 2013 12:13 am

What about revolts?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.ffrv.org
Roxxane
Royal


Posts : 5105
Join date : 2010-09-12
Location : Undisclosed

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Carpenter

PostSubject: Re: Desynchronization Petition   Sat May 04, 2013 8:08 am

Donnor wrote:
anto_capone wrote:
And they left defend the power synchronized..

The fuck that about?

We all know by now they are fucking stupid...

Also, think its a good idea to tell everyone I am drunk as fuck right now...lol

Sorry Donnor - I was thinking you were on the wagon for your liver's sake!

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://renaissancekingdoms.wikia.com/wiki/Nox_Noctis_Gentis_Obsc
Donnor
Knight
avatar

Posts : 1137
Join date : 2010-10-18
Age : 34
Location : Here

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Carpenter

PostSubject: Re: Desynchronization Petition   Sat May 04, 2013 8:27 am

lol No, need to. I posted about it in "Hows life treating you" earlier...My family doctor cancelled my biopsy because he said the liver doctor was trying to get money out of me. He was willing to put me at risk doing an unnecessary procedure for a paycheck Mad Luckily for me I had to see the family doctor before I went forward with the biopsy. Im not gonna go back to drinking all the time tho, just a once a month thing for me Razz

I do appreciate the concern though hun Very Happy Thank you Smile

_________________

I'll live by the sword, and die by the sword.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bellz
Knight
avatar

Posts : 1166
Join date : 2010-09-19
Location : in a galexy far far away or Khyber... or stuck at work dreaming of Hawaii

Character sheet
DDO character: Cleric
RK Profession: Baker

PostSubject: Re: Desynchronization Petition   Sat May 04, 2013 11:12 am

I'm so going down there and kicking your ass if you make me worry again....and no you will NOT like it. So get those ideas out of your head Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Desynchronization Petition   

Back to top Go down
 
Desynchronization Petition
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Petition for the Return

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
All your Nachos are belong to us! :: RK :: All Nations / RK General-
Jump to: