» Games to Replace RK - Reviews
Sun Sep 17, 2017 6:26 pm by fhead

» Queen of Ireland
Tue Sep 05, 2017 8:52 am by jaqk

» How's life treating ya?
Wed Jul 26, 2017 11:10 pm by Trinity

» Introductions
Wed Jun 28, 2017 1:33 pm by anto_capone

» Bundlenomics Exposé, or, Where the Cheap Games At?
Mon May 29, 2017 9:25 pm by anto_capone

» Communication with the Royal English Embassy
Sun May 21, 2017 4:55 pm by Bekah

Navigation
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 66 on Sat Mar 12, 2016 8:37 pm
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Discord

Share | 

Welcome to Ireland, Wombat. Now go back where you came from.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
_Melissa.
Knight

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: None

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ireland, Wombat. Now go back where you came from.   Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:46 am

No, on whether he's OK or not but meh whatever, see spam cyclops
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Likaios
Commoner

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ireland, Wombat. Now go back where you came from.   Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:35 am

Badger "announced" in the Luminarium discussion thread that he's suspending the new rule, saying it's due to the implementation of it being a hot mess. I don't agree with his reasoning, but I am pleasantly surprised to see some action being taken. I had rather expected that his public and PM'ed assurances he's dealing with it would be the only evidence we'd ever see that anyone was trying to do anything. That's certainly been my experience with most of my concerns about RK censorship in the past.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bellz
Knight

Location : in a galexy far far away or Khyber... or stuck at work dreaming of Hawaii

Character sheet
DDO character: Cleric
RK Profession: Baker

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ireland, Wombat. Now go back where you came from.   Thu Apr 14, 2011 12:34 pm

Well since censors got butt hurt and started editing posts in that thread...

I can't fecking believe they edited Raes post. Badger told us to post the bloody stuff and I'll bet anything anteater was the one to cut her post.

I sent badger a pm and told him the whole censor team needs to go

They can't comprehend ic from ooc
They can't follow instructions
They abuse mod powers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
anto_capone
Royal

Character sheet
DDO character: Ranger
RK Profession: Blacksmith

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ireland, Wombat. Now go back where you came from.   Thu Apr 14, 2011 6:21 pm

Bella_catorina wrote:
Well since censors got butt hurt and started editing posts in that thread...

I can't fecking believe they edited Raes post. Badger told us to post the bloody stuff and I'll bet anything anteater was the one to cut her post.

I sent badger a pm and told him the whole censor team needs to go

They can't comprehend ic from ooc
They can't follow instructions
They abuse mod powers

+1

Mummy Bait

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ireland, Wombat. Now go back where you came from.   Fri Apr 15, 2011 4:36 pm

I actually like Badger a whole lot. He's been completely responsive to me every time I've had an issue with a censor, including the last incident before I left again in the Senator Flee the Vote thread. Anteater decided Fhead and I were getting too heated, and just took out a whole ton of our posts without so much as PMing us first to ask if we could tone it down. Typical Anteater. I shot off a pissed PM to Badger, and I had a PM from him within a few hours telling me he would deal with it. By the next day almost all the posts were restored to the thread, and I had a semi-apology PM from Anteater.

Perhaps we should volunteer to all mod if all the bad censors get fired Razz Nah.....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bekah
Noble

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ireland, Wombat. Now go back where you came from.   Fri Apr 15, 2011 5:15 pm

Grace wrote:
Perhaps we should volunteer to all mod if all the bad censors get fired Razz Nah.....

P'haps not lol!

Royal

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ireland, Wombat. Now go back where you came from.   Fri Apr 15, 2011 10:23 pm

haha rk forums are such a joke

Knight

Location : in a galexy far far away or Khyber... or stuck at work dreaming of Hawaii

Character sheet
DDO character: Cleric

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ireland, Wombat. Now go back where you came from.   Fri Apr 15, 2011 10:31 pm

Anteater got a wonderful pm from me today in response to her excuse for taking things out of threads...

{Anteater} wrote:

Dear player of Bella_catorina,

Since the thread is not about this topic, Anteater is answering by PM.

Probably Anteater was a bit over-protective of her fellow moderators, because she feels partly responsible for the mess. The post in question was OK and Anteater would not expect trouble from many players posting there, but you know as well as Anteater that it can be a small step from someone posting a quote for a record and others chiming in with "yeah, that animal always is heavy-handed" or "that animal is biased" because they were warned by the animal in question or had some other run in. On top of being confused because they had to deal with unclear rules revisions, Anteater thinks that moderators do not deserve this.

Sincerely,
Anteater

You see, you seem to be one of only a few who have the problem discerning between what a post really means and what you think it means. It was a discussion in which we were asked to post things. If someone was posting what you are worried about, you remove that post, not every one you think might incite an unwanted reaction.

I have been around long enough to have been witness to your censoring actions. You are not over protective, you are a control freak. You have in your own mind how and what things should be and that is how you do them. You show great bias towards players, your editing and moving of threads and posts is deplorable and quite honestly, you are the biggest issue I have with the censor team.

I have been polite and kept my opinion out of the forum, due to my willingness to follow rules. But in no way think for one minute you have my respect or even my support.

I have told my views on your censor behavior to Badger, so if you feel the need to share this with him because I have somehow hurt your feeling, feel free to. I will be forwarding it to him as well

However, unless there is a forum infraction that I am in violation of, I do not want to hear from you again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grace
Mummy Bait

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ireland, Wombat. Now go back where you came from.   Fri Apr 15, 2011 11:32 pm

Go Bella!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Edwin
Commoner

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Weaver

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ireland, Wombat. Now go back where you came from.   Sat Apr 16, 2011 4:09 am

Grace wrote:
Perhaps we should volunteer to all mod if all the bad censors get fired Razz

Can I take the {Gopher} spot? Razz

*goes to find whale boobs for his new avatar*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
anto_capone
Royal

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ireland, Wombat. Now go back where you came from.   Sat Apr 16, 2011 4:36 am

i hate when censors pull that crap, the old 'they know best' bullshit.

Quote :
but you know as well as Anteater that it can be a small step from someone....

bla fucking bla bla.. seriously, we don't all know as well as anteater, because all mods are obviously superior in intelligence and can read minds and also predict the fucking future. Laughing

i love how mods try to 'enlighten' us peasants.

they love to lord their superiority over players and its all a bunch of bullshit. i could give a shit about their feelings: fuck them. they chose the job, i dont feel sorry for them if they get their little glass hearts broken.

mods dont know best, because they don't know shit

Noble

Character sheet
DDO character: Paladin
RK Profession: Butcher

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ireland, Wombat. Now go back where you came from.   Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:07 pm

Grrr...can't stand that bullshit. Way to go Bella!

Commoner

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ireland, Wombat. Now go back where you came from.   Sun Apr 17, 2011 11:25 am

Me fixing the situation was not good enough Razz

{Camel} wrote:
Dear Edwin_odesseiron,

Just a note to let you know I have had to remove the following post from the Highland Halls thread, "Last Rites of Lord Forum" as the post you have quoted was removed as OOC.

Edwin_odesseiron wrote:
Kelley wrote:
All these rules to promote a healthy and active role play environment are working great. Stay the course! Rolling Eyes

This place is a joke. It used to be fun, even through all the bickering. As a paying customer for this game. I just have to say that the ******* here have ruined what used to be a fun time, if not a little combative at times.

I can just picture all the ******* patting themselves on the back for getting Highlands Hall 'Under Control'. Congratulations on chasing off more players than anything we, as players, could do.

Sorry to be OOC in your thread swampi.
- said Kelley with an alien finger poking her in the eye.

// See? I saved you Razz

Kind Regards,
Camel
Back to top Go down
View user profile
the_flame
Squire

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ireland, Wombat. Now go back where you came from.   Sun Apr 17, 2011 11:56 am

lol ed
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Edwin
Commoner

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ireland, Wombat. Now go back where you came from.   Tue Apr 19, 2011 5:55 am

Somebody help me understand...

me wrote:
Nope. Edwin is leaving the game soon.

{Camel} wrote:
Is this an OOC thread?

A reminder people that if you wish to criticise the Censors you need to direct your criticism to the Censor through mail and not on the public forums, if you do so in the forums then you are breaching forum rule 9.

Thread locked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sephrenia
Citizen

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ireland, Wombat. Now go back where you came from.   Tue Apr 19, 2011 6:03 am

Giraffe, not Camel Laughing But I did lol somewhat...

Actually can't believe censors don't know what is and isn't purged, including forums O.O
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Edwin
Commoner

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ireland, Wombat. Now go back where you came from.   Tue Apr 19, 2011 6:59 am

Same shit Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Likaios
Commoner

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ireland, Wombat. Now go back where you came from.   Tue Apr 19, 2011 3:23 pm

It's been that way since the purging started. I goose them on it now and then just to be a pain in the ass mostly. I highly doubt Badger, the HC's, or the censors give a shit if the censor team understands the purging. If they did, they'd know how it works by now. Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
anto_capone
Royal

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ireland, Wombat. Now go back where you came from.   Tue Apr 19, 2011 5:04 pm

join ddo

Noble

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ireland, Wombat. Now go back where you came from.   Tue Apr 19, 2011 5:49 pm

Lol! The purging is so simple - threads older than 60 days from the last post are purged. This includes stickies, but excludes announcements. The system only checks for this once in seven days, so there is that slight margin. Only towns and inns are set up to be purged in this way. The OOC areas are also set up to be purged, but have a different set of criteria that have been in force long before the new purge set-up.

Ok, so maybe not so simple after all Razz

Commoner

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ireland, Wombat. Now go back where you came from.   Tue Apr 19, 2011 7:42 pm

For a moment I was scared, but then I realised that our censors are very bright people and nothing can go wrong in anything they deal with Razz Proven by experience Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Telcara
Squire

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ireland, Wombat. Now go back where you came from.   Wed Apr 20, 2011 6:55 am

Keeping a copy. Very useless of even bothering but bleh albino

Telcara in Highlands Hall wrote:
Dear censors,

Telcara hasn't been away from Scotland for that long time yet when I as a player gain access again to this area I'm shocked. The way you behave and lock threads has gone way too far and I consider it very rude how you boss over us players. I found Badger's post in Therapy for Scotland especially rude. You ask for more RP like you were possessed. This behavior will only result in people leaving not because of the lack of RP as you state but because of the censorship. I think its amusing how you constantly refer to that 'many people want this' when I have NEVER heard anyone say so. If the day comes when we may speak openly about these things on the forums, and I see proof of those wishes, I will believe it.

I'm not one to speak my mind in this way but when I see people clearly doing things the wrong way, make others quit playing and refuse to admit they're wrong - and doing all that anonymously as well! - I get a bit... angry.

Want to see the RealRK?
http://realrk.ezboard.in/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elois
Noble

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Carpenter

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ireland, Wombat. Now go back where you came from.   Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:29 am

I'm thinking at this point there has to be other forums besides this one that people are going to. Either that or everyone else has given up as well. Perhaps some sort of RK forums webring?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Edwin
Commoner

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ireland, Wombat. Now go back where you came from.   Wed Apr 20, 2011 11:21 am

Telcara wrote:
Keeping a copy. Very useless of even bothering but bleh albino

Telcara in Highlands Hall wrote:
Dear censors,

Telcara hasn't been away from Scotland for that long time yet when I as a player gain access again to this area I'm shocked. The way you behave and lock threads has gone way too far and I consider it very rude how you boss over us players. I found Badger's post in Therapy for Scotland especially rude. You ask for more RP like you were possessed. This behavior will only result in people leaving not because of the lack of RP as you state but because of the censorship. I think its amusing how you constantly refer to that 'many people want this' when I have NEVER heard anyone say so. If the day comes when we may speak openly about these things on the forums, and I see proof of those wishes, I will believe it.

I'm not one to speak my mind in this way but when I see people clearly doing things the wrong way, make others quit playing and refuse to admit they're wrong - and doing all that anonymously as well! - I get a bit... angry.

Want to see the RealRK?
http://realrk.ezboard.in/

I think it's gone already Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WhiteSnow
Noble

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ireland, Wombat. Now go back where you came from.   Thu Apr 21, 2011 6:09 am

As the last standing thread on HH just got closed, I can get my deserved rest in ban Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ireland, Wombat. Now go back where you came from.   

Back to top Go down

Welcome to Ireland, Wombat. Now go back where you came from.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 11 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next