In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 66 on Sat Mar 12, 2016 8:37 pm
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Discord

Share | 

Welcome to Ireland, Wombat. Now go back where you came from.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Bellz
Knight

Location : in a galexy far far away or Khyber... or stuck at work dreaming of Hawaii

Character sheet
DDO character: Cleric
RK Profession: Baker

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ireland, Wombat. Now go back where you came from.   Mon Dec 20, 2010 5:45 pm

I'm pretty sure she's in her 20's... and having dealt with her and her many clones/crazy split personalities... I can somewhat understand people doing it. I think people finally got tired of the stuff she's done to them?

She stalks people and harasses them, she did it to me way back in Scotland because she decided that she was in love with Kell, moving in with him irl, and I was this she devil that was stealing her man...

Back to top Go down
View user profile
_Melissa.
Knight

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: None

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ireland, Wombat. Now go back where you came from.   Mon Dec 20, 2010 5:52 pm

Shocked ...

Do you mean Kellkeirain? Was I alive back then?

Suspect

Sounds confusing but isn't it censor's duty to step in and try prevent baiting and flaming from carrying on...

Edit: Huh dunno what to think now, need another painkiller. She said something like how I don't know that she actually does know me or something, it made me think huh what? As I dunno her at all from what I recall, had heard her name but she seemed bored so offered to make banner and avi so I was like oh ok, was in tavern, I had to go after. I asked if she maybe used to have a banner with the actress from Ghost Whisperer. Said something about how LJS took her other chars away or something, didn't quite get it but was like oh ok.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elois
Noble

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Carpenter

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ireland, Wombat. Now go back where you came from.   Mon Dec 20, 2010 6:28 pm

Well, I don't have any issues with her, except that I think she's ruined Twilight for me. Razz

But that last thread of hers was just... Suspect She was all, "what if I join lance's clan and we become cousins." Campbell would have to be desperate, really, and it seems they've recruited quite a lot of people lately. There are certain folk that will likely not be accepted by a lot of clans, because they weird people out too much, or their cloning is looked down upon.

I have heard experiences of her, like what Bella said, from others in Scotland. I haven't had such experience, so I have no ill will toward her.

But, the people who respond to her in Off Topic are people who have likely been around her more in Scotland, so maybe there are things we don't know. Maybe there are things in hers posts we can't see, so it seems ok to us on her side.

I do agree that I'm surprised nobody has been chastised for being in her threads yet, when they seem to be quick to do it over everything else. Perhaps she doesn't complain, whereas people like Amelia complain to admin over everything.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aidan
Noble

Character sheet
DDO character: Fighter

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ireland, Wombat. Now go back where you came from.   Mon Dec 20, 2010 6:45 pm

Sephrenia wrote:
Elois wrote:
Maybe someone will find my wearing of fur offensive next.

I'm hugely offended Elois. Just.... I can't even describe it Crying or Very sad

Unless Elois is being sarcastic, or both of you are. Its only an opinion to like wearing it or not like it.

So don't be surprised if people wear it cause its pretty, just as much as people who wear it shouldn't be surprised people don't like how its obtained..

IG NAME: "Aidann."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elois
Noble

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ireland, Wombat. Now go back where you came from.   Mon Dec 20, 2010 6:49 pm

It's a joke, Aidan, in regards to crazy folk from PETA that find fur offensive and throw red paint on people who wear fur coats, and make websites like these because they think calling fish kittens will stop people from eating them:
http://features.peta.org/PETASeaKittens/

Razz

So yeah, total sarcasm.

And Mel, I see they locked the thread.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aidan
Noble

Character sheet
DDO character: Fighter

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ireland, Wombat. Now go back where you came from.   Mon Dec 20, 2010 6:52 pm

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

That's hilarious Razz

IG NAME: "Aidann."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
_Melissa.
Knight

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ireland, Wombat. Now go back where you came from.   Mon Dec 20, 2010 7:03 pm

Her char is in Gort and she was offended, even replied to others saying how she wants to quit because of the bullying in forum.

It seems the reason why it was closed was for spamming, censors didn't warn, 20+ pages, unless they're bias on the fact of multying.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bellz
Knight

Location : in a galexy far far away or Khyber... or stuck at work dreaming of Hawaii

Character sheet
DDO character: Cleric

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ireland, Wombat. Now go back where you came from.   Mon Dec 20, 2010 7:19 pm

Wait... she's obsessed with Lance?

I don't know if I should feel sorry for him or laugh my ass off over that....

can I do both?

and ya Mel.. that Kell... Bella (me) has the WORST taste in men ever... it is why I have decided to keep her single from now on, she always manages to scrape the bottom of the barrel Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elois
Noble

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ireland, Wombat. Now go back where you came from.   Mon Dec 20, 2010 7:30 pm

Sargetuba was in Gort, Petey or whatever was in Scotland. Her new character seems to be in Imleach.

If you look again, Mel, you'll see they did mention flaming, baiting and harrassment, Rule 4.

I don't really care if she quits. She just got eradicated over at SK as well. Having one account per game is bad enough. Folk who have to clone need to get out more.

I'm more concerned for you, Mel. I know what it's like to want to see the best in everyone and protect the underdog. Sometimes the underdog bites ya in the arse. Be careful.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lance
Knight

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Whiskey Distiller

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ireland, Wombat. Now go back where you came from.   Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:17 pm

Quote :
I don't know if I should feel sorry for him or laugh my ass off over that....

It's ok to laugh Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aalish
Citizen

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ireland, Wombat. Now go back where you came from.   Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:33 pm

Elois wrote:
Sargetuba was in Gort, Petey or whatever was in Scotland. Her new character seems to be in Imleach.

Wa seriously? In Imleach? I haven't seen her at all, only in the ooc section of the forums.

I'm rather glad the thread was closed, it would only have gotten worse and worse.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
_Melissa.
Knight

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ireland, Wombat. Now go back where you came from.   Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:17 pm

Well that rule 4 was a very delayed response, as if censors didn't pick up on it before after all that.

Lol don't worry about me heh but I did feel sorry for her by the looks of what was happening, I would've thought if censors didn't intervene and witnessed ooc to ooc players acting in such a way, then they should maybe give her a public apology for being negligent. Now I feel like a barf bag is needed. Btw am sensing she seems very upset in general.

My facts are maybe totally wrong but wasn't Kell an Irish man who was very old and this girl seems rather young and from USA possibly Canada. I remember Kell was in PL but don't know what happened, apologies if my facts are wrong but there was word that he was targeting young girls... I didn't ask anyone what happened, the atmosphere seemed strange and like people were heartbroken not wanting to mention him and what he did etc. That was years ago, is that his baby?

Well good luck to her. To be frank as ****ed up as this is sounding, it doesn't worry me as it is on a game, have had similar worse shit happen with rl people but learnt to try move on. It means we all have different goals, sometimes as minsunderstood or confusing as they sound well it is something that someone probably wants. Yes I have been upset for nearly a year over a lot but am happy now and stopped using RK to escape from a particular issue from the past. RK is a learning point on how to handle basic things in life.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elois
Noble

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ireland, Wombat. Now go back where you came from.   Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:23 pm

Aalish wrote:
Wa seriously? In Imleach? I haven't seen her at all, only in the ooc section of the forums.

Yup.
http://www.renaissancekingdoms.com/FichePersonnage.php?login=bellaoct
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sephrenia
Citizen

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ireland, Wombat. Now go back where you came from.   Tue Dec 21, 2010 12:32 am

Aidan wrote:
Sephrenia wrote:
Elois wrote:
Maybe someone will find my wearing of fur offensive next.

I'm hugely offended Elois. Just.... I can't even describe it Crying or Very sad

Unless Elois is being sarcastic, or both of you are. Its only an opinion to like wearing it or not like it.

So don't be surprised if people wear it cause its pretty, just as much as people who wear it shouldn't be surprised people don't like how its obtained..

It was an awesome opportunity for me to be sarcastic. I couldn't pass it up Razz

Petey.... eh, I banned my bf of the time from a RP relationship with her that she was desperate for cos she started to very much creep me out with how obsessed she was with him..... :/ That and the banner pain she causes me are my only two things against her, really... She does clone a lot but eh, I don't care.

If she does quit, she'll come back. She always does.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Likaios
Commoner

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ireland, Wombat. Now go back where you came from.   Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:26 pm

Honestly, I just avoid her like the plague. I find her annoying, but that's the worst experience I've had of her. Yeah, she clones, but living with Springtime over here in Ireland, it's hard to take Petey's cloning terribly seriously. I've never noticed that she's doing it maliciously. I haven't read the threads in question cause they didn't look to be worth my time, but I do find it sad if other people feel compelled to follow her around and give her a hard time because they don't like her. The world is full of people you're not gonna like. Learn to suck it up. Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aalish
Citizen

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ireland, Wombat. Now go back where you came from.   Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:51 pm

Elois wrote:
Aalish wrote:

Yup.
http://www.renaissancekingdoms.com/FichePersonnage.php?login=bellaoct

Huh, I would figured she be an active person. Oh well.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
_Melissa.
Knight

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ireland, Wombat. Now go back where you came from.   Wed Dec 22, 2010 1:06 pm

lol I just find it embarrassing how kids handle situations like this. OK people may not agree with how another person is living their life but to go on a game, into that person's thread in a gang doesn't make anyone better. A thread is for anyone but when it is beefin to eachother blergh.

Censor's role is to stop nitpicking on particular people who play RK in a different style, yesterday my "oh ssshhh!" instead of saying shit was changed to "oh dear!" They change that in a dreams thread yet can't actually look at the bigger picture and control pussyarsedness, multying etc. I'm flattered if censors have a crush on me and look over each and every word but ought to get a dildo to play with, ig they are blind on other matters. Rolling Eyes It did make me ROFL though as I am pretty damn sure I didn't say "oh darn" then there is no edit done saying it was censored. PPfftt
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aalish
Citizen

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ireland, Wombat. Now go back where you came from.   Wed Dec 22, 2010 1:10 pm

They changed "oh shhhh" to "oh dear"? That is over the top. I didn't even think about oh shit, I thought you were trying to say oh shhhh, as in, oh shoosh or something Laughing

Back to top Go down
View user profile
_Melissa.
Knight

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ireland, Wombat. Now go back where you came from.   Wed Dec 22, 2010 1:12 pm

Razz I remember writing it, when I looked back thinking... Since when do I ever say oh darn. Suspect No not even darn, DEAR.... ahahahhaa Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
_Melissa.
Knight

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ireland, Wombat. Now go back where you came from.   Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:28 pm

OMJ, Meercat as Chilli Crossing censor?!! Evil or Very Mad Won't be using that ever again, unless there's someone better. It is most worse cuntface dickhead, had serious attitude to NNGO in English commons and other areas there. Isn't that the one who let masked chars have discussion be open flaming NNGO, yet was pissing us off by deleting our posts for no reason or saying things in char were ooc just because a few of us commented back to the twats? Byebye Crossing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elois
Noble

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ireland, Wombat. Now go back where you came from.   Sat Feb 12, 2011 4:24 pm

_melissa. wrote:

Shocked Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
_Melissa.
Knight

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ireland, Wombat. Now go back where you came from.   Sat Feb 12, 2011 8:33 pm

Want a ban, how many times does it take of being a twat to get one? Embarassed
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Edwin
Commoner

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Weaver

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ireland, Wombat. Now go back where you came from.   Sun Feb 13, 2011 7:31 am

Back to top Go down
View user profile
_Melissa.
Knight

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ireland, Wombat. Now go back where you came from.   Sun Feb 13, 2011 6:56 pm

meerkat biatch deleted it man Sad no ban, not even a silly warning.. ppfff how DO you troll edwin? =/ tell me how to get 6month ban.
Quote :
{Meerkat}
Head Moderator

PostPosted: 12 Feb 2011 19:12 Post subject: Reply with quote
Meerkat would like to remind people to remain civil, whether in or out of character, please.
btw i was in fuckin char and was v. civil Rolling Eyes

edit: i was the one who bloody invented botox Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elois
Noble

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ireland, Wombat. Now go back where you came from.   Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:24 am

Yes, I'm a bitch. What's new. Razz

Quote :
{Isis} wrote:
Quote :
I hear all sorts of things about Dutch admin. I hear they are banning banners of players because they say NNGO on them, even if they are within size and kb requirements. I find it disconcerting as a banner maker to know of such policy. And if your Dutch is not perfect, they want you eradicated. Glad they are not running English forums. Shocked

Excuse me??????

Oh, you want an explanation? Good. I would like an explanation too.

My husband's family decided to visit their family in Holland. They asked me to animate their banners for them.

Size: 168.78 KB
Dimension: 579px × 200px

Size: 172.77 KB
Dimension: 579px × 200px

These banners are well within rule guidelines. I am hearing they have been replaced with this:

So banners that they are not hassled about in Ireland, Scotland or England, they have problem with in Holland. And they have to ask me if I still have their banner saved, because if they were asked to remove their banner in the first place, they would be prepared to save it.

I am also hearing they are receiving much criticism and banning because their Dutch is not perfect. Their Dutch would certainly be better than mine, since they know Afrikaans and study Dutch all of the time.

If what I am saying here is wrong, well, your team has not bothered explaining anything to them at all, so how do you expect anyone to do what you want if you don't ask?

Considering the political climate of Holland, and this newfound bias against these people from your team, I don't think I would ever consider visiting Holland. And if I did speak Dutch and I visited, I would have reported your team for harassment a long time ago.

I am embarrassed for you.

TPB Elois
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ireland, Wombat. Now go back where you came from.   

Back to top Go down

Welcome to Ireland, Wombat. Now go back where you came from.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next