Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 20 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
Morgan.le.Fay
Citizen

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: None

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Thu Jan 16, 2014 4:41 pm

Most of 'em are a bunch of whiny babies. RP (most of it -cough-) has been in good fun. Hell, Elmix himself said he enjoyed my beheading of Eurydice. Which is, of course, why there is a thread dedicated to their silliness.

Sadly the fact that this is just a game will never get through the Whiny Ones thick skulls. Don't play a game if all you're going to do is bitch about it. Sheez...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aiiane
Commoner

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Thu Jan 16, 2014 5:03 pm

WhiteSnow wrote:
Octavia.moonlit wrote:
Í agree that everybody has a right to make party lists (such are game rules)....
BUT Countess who appoints criminals to positions becomes a criminal herself!!!

People who have criminal records from the past have NO RIGHT to take any posts related to justice!

Big and nasty mocking at justice is going on here and the only person who is guilty and responsible for that is countess who has no clue what she does!
HOW a person who was robbing and abusing people himself can be trusted to be PP and represent the JUSTICE OF ALL COUNTY?!?!

Edward to us will never be a person of justice,it does not matter what a council post the corrupted and WoS loving countess gave to him!

I hope the King will see it and teach a good lesson the bandits loving countess!

SHAME SHAME SHAME!!!

I know I've been gone a while, so the rules as laid out by the admins may have changed, but I could have swore that the admins stated that once a criminal served their sentence, they had to be consider as any other law-abiding citizen until such time as they committed another criminal act.

So, if the rules haven't been changed, these people are talking out their arse!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WhiteSnow
Noble

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Blacksmith

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Thu Jan 16, 2014 5:06 pm

Octavia.moonlit wrote:
Gangster loving countess bows and respects not people who defend county against invaders and died fighting the enemies!! countess spits to the faces of her own defenders and does not respect them at all!!! Countess respects and bows to criminals and bandits like Edward and his WoS!!!Countess better agreed to loose very many defenders from armies than to remove the bandint from council post!!!! what a shame!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
anto_capone
Royal

Character sheet
DDO character: Ranger

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Thu Jan 16, 2014 7:40 pm

what a bunch of piss poor players in England. Call us clones when they are loaded with clones. Call us cheats just because things didn't go to their plan, even though their plan is dumb

Whiney fucktards need some xanax

Citizen

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Miller

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Thu Jan 16, 2014 8:59 pm

Bekah wrote:
he can complain that someone called him short legged, I wonder what they would say if we complained about what Gamprick RP'd about Chyler?  I was shocked and put off by what he had to say, but it must be acceptable because the mods have already looked at it (as you can see by the "edited by Hummingbird")  See if you can spot what put me off my cornflakes (ignore the usual drivel of course)

Gambit wrote:
[hrp]
My Game Song. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rXeGHcF9-RY

Enjoy!  Cool[/hrp]

12/01/1462 04:23 : Your tavern in Lewes earned 0,00 pounds.

12/01/1462 04:11 : Chyler hit you with their sword. This blow hasn't wounded you

12/01/1462 04:11 : You have been attacked by the army "NNGO IX - Baby Mama Drama" lead by Snarkface, the army "Furious Vengeance" lead by Dash_de_vanmere, the army "KoW - Legio X Equestris" lead by Mastropersico, the army "Laighean's Guard" lead by Barbiegold, the army "NNGO VII - Oops Part 2" lead by Donnor, the army "Guardians of Laighean" lead by Annew1199, the army "Laighean's Celtic Warriors" lead by Lady_aine, the army "Celtic Legion of Laighean" lead by Holabar, and the army "Laighean's Celtic Rangers" lead by Regan.

January 12th of 1462:

There is a English loud horn that is disturbing Gambit's sleep. He is pissed off to do this. He is getting up and grabbing his shield, helmet and sword upon the English ground under his tent. He rose out of his tent and he saw his Lost Boys and Girls already huddling around beside him as it time to go to war...

"So it begin of for us, Lost Crew. The beginning of England once more! Not at sea this time, but at land. Lets show those sorry gang sword swanger a thing or two about messing with the wrong Kingdom.... again."

Gambit took a long, and long and really long drink of his Bordeaux wine before he tossed the bottle dry to the ground to cease his hangover. He started to blindfold himself for the first battle wave because Gambit can smell them already. They are nothing but savages who doesn't take a bath...

He slowly walks toward to the battlefield, and he fending himself to a few of their soldiers until they are on the ground. Gambit knocked their light out with the hilt of his sword. It is too early to shred blood... until he comes across someone who smells rather... bloody. It must be her time of the month. He slowly sheaths his sword and starts to drink his flask of Bordeaux wine... "Well, hello there... I smell a lady this time. Am I wrong?"

Chyler wrote:
In the distance the battle could be heard as some of the armies had already met. Chyler drew her sword. She would look around to her comrades, and attempt to keep them in eyes range for the time being. But then all of a sudden she was completely taken off guard.

There before was a man, completely unaware of what was going on around him. The man was nearly stumbling and falling on his face. Instead of a sword in his hand was a bottle. Chyler would have to raise a brow, and look around to make sure she wasn't seeing things. She would twist her lips a bit, as she shrugged he shoulders, "I suppose it will just make it easier to rid the English of the dude.." With this Chyler went at the man, her sword tightly in her hands as she charged at him, ducking at the few swings of other fights there were going on around her.She even had to dodge a few horses. As she came up to the man,it was then she recognized the man... the supposed ed "white devil" himself, Gambit.It was clear that he was far to drunk to even comprehend that there was a battle going on around him.Though really that wasn't a surprise. Perhaps it was the alcohol that hand cause him to go a bit dull in the head.  She would take her sword and go at him, a growl coming from her voice. About the time that Chyler would go at Gambit, well he fell face first into a pile of manure. Chyler stood there in a bit of a questioning stare, she poked him a bit on the side with the tip of her sword, only to gain a few grunts and the sucking of his thumb as he rolled over in the manure, mud and blood. Chyler laughs a bit now as she heard the call to return to the camp, she gave the "white devil" one last look and smiled to herself as he made her way back to the camp. The story would be a good one to tell.

Somehow, Gambit decided to stumble down and fall his face into the pile of manure. Perhaps it is one of his ways to avoid fighting a lady who drips with her own blood. When the lady poke him with the tip of her sword to his side that give him a cute nick he restrained his giggle. He is awfully ticklish to that particular spot. He sucks his thumb because he spilled what left of that tasty Bordeaux wine upon his hand. Such a waste. As soon that call was sounded, Gambit pulls his blindfolded up a bit to take a peek to see which lady is she that didn't even try to finish her job...

He sit up from the ground, and watching the rest of them flee back to their camp. "This is going to be a long week..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

13/01/1462 04:23 : Your tavern in Lewes earned 0,00 pounds.

13/01/1462 04:12 : You have been attacked by the army "Celtic Legion of Laighean" lead by Holabar, the army "Laighean's Celtic Warriors" lead by Lady_aine, the army "KoW - Legio X Equestris" lead by Mastropersico, the army "NNGO IX - Baby Mama Drama" lead by Snarkface, the army "Guardians of Laighean" lead by Annew1199, the army "Laighean's Celtic Rangers" lead by Regan, the army "NNGO VII - Oops Part 2" lead by Donnor, and the army "Laighean's Guard" lead by Barbiegold.

January 13th of 1462:

Gambit and his Lost Crew are at camp, chilling and sharing their booze and wines together with joy and laughter.  Gambit as he knowingly they are just a simple group of thieves who stands up against other gangs who want to destroy kingdoms, even the last kingdom of their language. England... Even it takes the Lost Crew to be stealing, revolting or even getting in their way. Even it Gambit's responsibilities not to bring death upon his people but by Jah,.. He just can't let them walk all over.

Another loud horn is blown...

"Lost Crew,.. the battle finally start again here. I know there no riches come out of this but the choice is yours once more and I am going out there... even alone."

Facing his demons, and he is doing it all alone. Neck deep in this hellhole. He has been asking for it for years and many more to come. The enemies are closing in. Gambit stood there, and knowing it is not going to end well by the looks of their many hungry eyes. He leashes a few punches here and there for who who came after him too soon. Gambit is beating the crap out of some of them and he eventually got strangled with both of his hands holding apart with their hands. Taking all the whipping and beating while Gambits head is looking down, and slowly finding himself from other side of him while his eyes are turning red like a white devil himself and he suddenly roared louder than Hell. He pulled their hands in and clashed their heads together and he gets up to push a few men away and walked pass this lady who barely gave him a nick from the other day with no regret. Gambit slowly raises his hands up in the air... Nobody can take Gambit down. No body...!

Today, he didn't do any killing but beating the shite out of them. Gambit wants to continue the battle for another day. Slowly to gain more pleasure by giving them more pain...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

14/01/1462 22:52 : You received 10.00 pounds for your service in the army.

14/01/1462 04:17 : Your tavern in Lewes earned 0,00 pounds.

14/01/1462 04:08 : You have been attacked by the army "Laighean's Celtic Rangers" lead by Regan, the army "NNGO IX - Baby Mama Drama" lead by Snarkface, the army "Laighean's Guard" lead by Barbiegold, the army "Celtic Legion of Laighean" lead by Holabar, the army "Laighean's Celtic Warriors" lead by Lady_aine, the army "Guardians of Laighean" lead by Annew1199, the army "KoW - Legio X Equestris" lead by Mastropersico, the army "NNGO VII - Oops Part 2" lead by Donnor, and the army "Furious Vengeance" lead by Dash_de_vanmere.

January 14th  of 1462:

Arriving to the front of the battlefield, Gambit stopped the little lost boy where he had made friends with back at camp this morning. His wife Chicago has sent Gambit a letter this morning. News of her broken leg from falling off the horse trying to catch up with the rest of the English Army here. Her condition isn't fit to battle but she decided to look after the supply line with wagons. He look at the lost child and then straightaway to the battle field while unsheathing his two swords. "Aight, get ready. I'll kill half, and you kill half."

The poor little lost boy who is unarmed look up to him with his eyes wide open and plausible. Gambit double looks at the child before again straightaway. "A'ight, I will kill'em all."

"Great idea, and here is your bottle of wine Gambit. Best of luck, and I go back and look after Chicago."

"Good thinking kid, and thanks for returning the wine to me. I am quenching for my thirst all morning..."

As the little Lost Boy hustling back to the camp and yelled back. "You really need to stop drinking too much!"

Gambit lets out a cruel chuckle like a white devil once more, and he finished the whole bottle of Bordeaux wine once again. It is time to give out some more pain, and gain some more pleasure by the sound of their broken bones.

"The kid is right, I need to cut back... after the war."

Gambit charged into the battle, avoiding all the killing as possible and keeps their numbers rather crippled and painful. Holding the line seems like a fine idea by keep bashing their bones broken and they shall never forget who did this to them...

~~~~~~~~~~~~

15/01/1462 04:22 : Your tavern in Lewes earned 0,00 pounds.

15/01/1462 04:11 : You have hit Wild_one. You caused a grievous injury

15/01/1462 04:11 : Starling hit you with their sword. You have been hit, but luckily you weren't hurt

15/01/1462 04:11 : You have been attacked by the army "KoW - Legio X Equestris" lead by Mastropersico, the army "NNGO VII - Oops Part 2" lead by Donnor, the army "Laighean's Celtic Rangers" lead by Regan, the army "Celtic Legion of Laighean" lead by Holabar, the army "Guardians of Laighean" lead by Annew1199, the army "Laighean's Guard" lead by Barbiegold, the army "NNGO IX - Baby Mama Drama" lead by Snarkface, the army "Laighean's Celtic Warriors" lead by Lady_aine, and the army "Furious Vengeance" lead by Dash_de_vanmere.

January 15th of 1462:

What a lovely day. Gambit woke up from sleeping on the ground inside his tent. He goes out of his tent from one side of the camp to cook some breakfast from the campfire nearby. Fried eggs and bacon from the heating pan. Warm toasted bread by roasting it over the fire. He served some to his Lost Crew their breakfast and then all the sudden... Another loud horn is being sounded. It doesn't sound right and it out of tempo. It was horned horribly like it was in a hurry and unexpected. This time it is a sneak attack. The English and them at this side of the camp aren't aware of it. Gambit quickly head out of the tent and grabs his two faithful swords that is named after his two beautiful wives, Chicago and Kahlan.

There a man who charged at him when Gambit didn't pose on time and got his arm cut by their sword. Gambit made a mean look and holler like a roaring lion as he bashes his head toward to his enemy head. That ought to put him out for a bit. Then he sees another man who is running toward to the tent where the others aren't properly dressed and prepare for this unexpected attack... Gambit dashed and passed a few other enemies to face this man who could be possibly trying to rape women or cowardly kill someone from the back. Gambit wouldn't allow it and dashed on time to face this man so close to the tents. The swords of each other hits and clashed each other while the thought in his mind of the enemy trying to hurt them endorse Gambit with so much anger and furious that he decide not to spare this man. He cut the dancing with him rather short and slash the tip of his sword across his side that would... definitely give him a grievous wound. The injury man and the rest of enemies start to flee again like bitches.

"Aww, where the hell you all going?! Come back here and finish this!"

[Edited to remove OOC - Hummingbird]

You know the funny thing is would or is it really god modding? I mean I did say a horse went past us as I "fought" him. But I mean, he plays his character in a way it makes people want to make fun of him. Honestly him and I are friends, well were friends, not so sure now. I have always been one to give people chances. But there is a point where I just throw my hands up and say fuck it. I could have done A LOT worse, that was just mere child play.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
anto_capone
Royal

Character sheet
DDO character: Ranger

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Thu Jan 16, 2014 9:41 pm

I'm not bi-lingual, so I can't read Gambit's posts.

Noble

Character sheet
DDO character: Paladin
RK Profession: Butcher

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Thu Jan 16, 2014 9:43 pm

hahaha!  Laughing 

+1 Anto

Knight

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Carpenter

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Thu Jan 16, 2014 11:09 pm

I dont speak fucktard so I cant read his posts either. and Anto, I need the Xanax more than they do lol But only to self medicate Razz

I'll live by the sword, and die by the sword.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Toasti Jen
Noble

Character sheet
DDO character: Barbarian

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Thu Jan 16, 2014 11:22 pm

Lol Donnor, I was thinking the same thing about the xanax. We need it just to deal with their whiney asses!

Xanax= I have no more fucks to give!  I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ninon_de_lenclos
Commoner

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Thu Jan 16, 2014 11:23 pm

Granted, i merely skimmed it, but if i understand correctly you both godmodded each other. You had him fall in mannure and what not, then he apparently smelled your rag lol.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Keiran_irvine
Commoner

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Fri Jan 17, 2014 10:41 am

Wtf!? That's utterly disgusting. Pyscho perv sniffer of tampons.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ritaa
Commoner

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Fri Jan 17, 2014 11:38 am

^ What he said.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aiiane
Commoner

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Fri Jan 17, 2014 11:59 am

While those with means were more likely to bathe and be less malodorous than the rank and file of everyday citizens one would still have to sift through the accumulation of body odors, the filth that was thrown into the streets on a daily basis and the stench of what industry was common in the day - tanneries for example - before one could identify a single odor upon any person, much less a woman suffering through her monthly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Toasti Jen
Noble

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Sat Jan 18, 2014 2:49 pm

Pardon my digging up an old post, but I am playing catch up. I am sipping a cup of coffee while waiting for the fella to get ready so we can hit the coast. I am reading the "Open Debate- what ails England" thread in London Commons (wow, what a bunch of fuckin blowhards). This post:

James McSmythe wrote:
My apologies to everyone in advance before I post but I must go OOC to explain what I think is the problem.

I believe it is as simple as this:

People join the game and hear about the "Villain" in Ireland, the head of an organization known as the NNGO who is EXTREMELY intelligent and knows MUCH about this game and has a HUGE following of players and has VAST amounts of in game resources at his disposal and just look at that situation and say...........

Bolding is mine--and not OOC. Talking about Ireland as a country with the letters OOC in front of it better include "Places I want to visit" or something. I dunno. Maybe I am making assumptions. I thought tpb Anto did not live in Ireland. *shrugs* what do I know.

And yea, I know pointing out stupid shit from an Evan post is like shooting fish in a barrel. The coffee hasn't kicked in yet. Wink

On the other hand, I think this is actually really funny:

Regulus wrote:
Nobody cares about apathy.

Commoner

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Sat Jan 18, 2014 4:22 pm

So is this guy a newbie or a returning character trying to act like a newbie? I'm thinking he's the same guy in Babel Tower asking for players (not characters) to cough up all the military intel they have so England can have an advantage in the war. Wouldn't that just be nice!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Keiran_irvine
Commoner

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Sat Jan 18, 2014 4:30 pm

You are correct Razz The amount of crap that comes from his mouth makes you wonder why he needs an ass to crap out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bellz
Knight

Location : in a galexy far far away or Khyber... or stuck at work dreaming of Hawaii

Character sheet
DDO character: Cleric
RK Profession: Baker

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Sat Jan 18, 2014 4:49 pm

I just got told I ooc harassed him for this:

(James: this is an rp forum, as such, it will be responded to in rp. I suggest you fix your own post as it is a mix of ic/ooc and not allowed. Also telling me as a player to go back to ireland to rp is against forum rules and considered to be harassment, not to mention entirely RUDE! Due to this, Bell will be politely ignoring you and I will refrain from what I would like to tell you.)

Apparently that was harassing and improper placement... Hummingbird got this in return..

bell wrote:

{Hummingbird} wrote:
Dear player of Bella_catorina

Please edit your post at http://forum.renaissancekingdoms.com/viewtopic.php?p=86359077#86359077 to remove the OOC

Criticising another player OOC is itself harrassment, as well as improper placement

Thanks
Hummingbird

I do hope that his post telling me I have no business rping in London Commons will as well be edited and or removed as it is total OOC . Or should I take this time to file a complaint on his post and his OOC harassment and bullying? If that is what is needed to have his post dealt with, then consider this my complaint of feeling harassed and offended.

I was not criticizing him. I was clearly stating facts, and stating why my character would be ignoring him. I have seen far worse ooc inserts remain in threads, and fail to see why I am being told that my comment is harassment. I was not bullying him, I was not threatening, baiting, inflaming, or even telling him that he had no right to post in any given forum. I was stating that he was ooc, he was rude, and that I as a character would not respond to an ooc post.

As well, I would hope that you will also be dealing with the disgusting post by Gambit that is still up in its entirety. Brown Bear assured me that you would be dealing with it, and I see that it has not yet been dealt with.

Also, in reading the rules, can you please tell me where my post should have been posted? You cited improper placement

Quote:
Rule 2: Proper Post Placement

Posts must be appropriate to the forums in which they are posted. With a few exceptions, all posts must be made in character. Posting inappropriately after being warned either by private message or forum posting will be considered violation of this rule. All areas other than the NonRP forums (I don’t understand : FAQ, Bugs Report, and the Off Topic Tavern and Lounge) are roleplay only forums. Any posts containing unlabelled out of character content will be moved out of sight.

Notes:
Guidance on roleplay can be found in the RP MODERATION GUIDE.
Introduction, trust point and mentoring threads are either stickied or the links are located in the main directory for each Town. Do not start new threads for those purposes. Recruitment notices must only be placed in the GOAS threads in each Inn.
Threads that do not fit the requirements of an area will be moved by moderators to the appropriate area. Duplicate games in the Games area will be locked.
Questions regarding game mechanics may be posted in the I don't understand : FAQ forum.
Bugs can be discussed in the Bugs report forum.
[color=red]
Player discussion about the game may be conducted in a respectful manner in the RK Game Discussions subform of the I don’t understand : FAQ forum.
Suggestions about the game may be dropped in the Comments and Suggestions of improvement International forum.

I am not quite sure which of those rules I have broken. If you could clarify that, it would be helpful.

As for harassment:
Quote:
Rule 3: Flaming, Harassment and Baiting

Passionate and emotional roleplay can be the most interesting and exciting. Real people with real feelings exist behind the Kingdom’s characters however and therefore there is a limit to what is allowed. Rule 3 defines what will be considered as excessive and actionable roleplay and out of character postings. This rule applies to all posts made on Renaissance Kingdoms forums.
A: Roleplay that reaches an excessive degree of harassment, insults, slander, flaming, uses vulgar language or is written for the express purpose of inciting anger or debasing another will be considered in violation. Complaints about other players must be sent by private message only to moderators. Accusations will be weighed on the basis of both content and any established history between the players to determine their intent.
B: Out of character insults, flames and harassment will not be tolerated under any circumstances and will be considered in violation. Insults which are not clearly roleplayed are deemed to be directed toward another player rather than a character, thus out of character and in violation.
C: Bigotry is unacceptable. A players' real life race/ethnicity, sex/gender identity, age, religion/spirituality, sexual preference/orientation, nationality, socio-economic status, political affiliation, or disability may not be discussed and may not be ridiculed. Any posts or sections of posts of this nature will be considered in violation. Reference to real political or religious institutions or use of their images, language, phrases or slogans is forbidden.

Notes:
Posts which violate rule 3 will be moved out of sight.
Flaming is defined as: posting any material that is deliberately hostile, insulting, inflammatory, vulgar or socially charged for the purpose of inciting anger or debasing another player's reputation and/or integrity.
Harassment is defined partially as (but not limited to): following a player character from thread to thread to insult or degrade them instead of contributing to the thread; repeating the same topic or argument within the same thread or across different threads whether or not it is related to the thread topic; continuing to post insulting responses once notified that the posts are over the line; threatening to call in the moderators in response to an insult; making claims of fact relating to past actions that are unverifiable.
Baiting is defined as posting material that is perceived to have the sole purpose of inciting a negative and/or volatile response from another player, regardless of whether the original "baiting post" is in character or out of character.

I have broken neither of the definitions of harassment in our rules.

Was the comment OOC? Yes. To attempt to accuse me of harassment or improper placement however are false accusations,and I do not take kindly to having it insinuated that I would be harassing some other player. As a player I work very hard at keeping Bella in character at all times.

Also, I did look through the rules and failed to see the ruling citing there is to be no ooc comments in an RP thread. As far as I was aware, and if one were to go on the "norm" among the forums, a small ooc explanation is allowed in rp. Is this no longer the case and will you be making sure that all other rp in London Commons now tows this line?

To say I am pissed off at being accused of harassing him is an understatement. It should be interesting to see the reply....and what happens if it ends up being brought up in the mod forum....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Toasti Jen
Noble

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Sat Jan 18, 2014 9:59 pm

That is pretty hypocritical considering Evan can never keep OOC/IC separate. Even when he uses his stupid code colors, it is still mixed. No censor is calling him out on HIS bullshit.

Knight

Location : in a galexy far far away or Khyber... or stuck at work dreaming of Hawaii

Character sheet
DDO character: Cleric
RK Profession: Baker

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Sat Jan 18, 2014 10:16 pm

that is why I sent that reply.

she either gets rid of his, or mine stays. I broke no forum rules....she hasn't got a leg to stand on
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Morgan.le.Fay
Citizen

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Sat Jan 18, 2014 11:36 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chyler
Citizen

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Sun Jan 19, 2014 12:39 am

OMG! That's great.. the crap I am missing -.-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kythera
Commoner

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Sun Jan 19, 2014 1:41 am

Ugh Hummy always was the worst. Was so glad when she left Scotland. That's complete BS, and your reply was right on.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chyler
Citizen

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Sun Jan 19, 2014 11:58 am

Gambit wrote:
   Date : 19/01/1462 - 10:05:21
   Titre : God modding

Can you edit your post about Gambit being in the manure?

That is god modding, and you do not have my permission. :s

You said we are friends are we not?

Here was what I said

Chyler wrote:
Yes, we are.. it was all in fun. You edit your post on smelling my own blood that is dripping from me.. and then I will go and edit mine.....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reddmaeve
Citizen

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Sun Jan 19, 2014 12:02 pm

Can't you just convince him to delete it totally? It would be a gift to all mankind!

Just thinking about his post makes my brain scramble!

lol! 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chyler
Citizen

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Sun Jan 19, 2014 12:07 pm

lol! Well I mean I suppose I COULD... but want to see if he actually does it first. *pulls the whip out*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   

Back to top Go down

Funny English Crap
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 37Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 20 ... 37  Next