Funny Scottish Shit

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Roby Lambourne
Citizen

PostSubject: Re: Funny Scottish Shit   Sun Mar 16, 2014 12:09 pm

Date : 16/03/1462 - 11:18:19
Titre : A complaint has been lodged against you.
The county police force hereby notifies you of an accusation has been made against you. You are accused of the following offences:for high treason.

Your lawsuit begins today. Please return to the court two working days from now. You will remain free until then.

- -

16/03/1462 - Lawsuit between Roby123 and the town of Stirling

Roby123 is charged with the act of high treason.

The judge awaits the first defence pleading
(to be lodged within two weekdays after the charge)

Bill of indictment

Roby123
You are to be charged with High Treason for your past crimes against the County of Glasgow.
I do wish to thank you for your attendance to our fair land.

As your last visit you conspired with others to remove the elected officials and caused great hard.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Angeljoy25
Noble

Character sheet
DDO character: Rogue
RK Profession: Butcher

PostSubject: Re: Funny Scottish Shit   Sun Mar 16, 2014 12:31 pm

I think this probably belongs in the Scotland thread, not the England one. Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jaqk
Noble

Character sheet
DDO character: Druid???
RK Profession: Blacksmith

PostSubject: Re: Funny Scottish Shit   Sun Mar 16, 2014 12:34 pm

Right, it should be moved to the Funny Scottish Crap thread.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Keiran_irvine
Commoner

PostSubject: Re: Funny Scottish Shit   Sun Mar 16, 2014 12:40 pm

What they said, and Roby you knew this would happen Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roby Lambourne
Citizen

PostSubject: Re: Funny Scottish Shit   Sun Mar 16, 2014 12:40 pm

The English crap seems more active, where is the funny Scottish thread? Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jaqk
Noble

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Funny Scottish Shit   Sun Mar 16, 2014 12:41 pm

You will need to create it. I guess not much happens in Scotland.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Trinity
Noble

Character sheet
DDO character: Paladin
RK Profession: Butcher

PostSubject: Re: Funny Scottish Shit   Sun Mar 16, 2014 12:43 pm

haha! See! I told you not to go around 'exposing' yourself Roby, gosh  Laughing 

Commoner

PostSubject: Re: Funny Scottish Shit   Sun Mar 16, 2014 12:43 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roby Lambourne
Citizen

PostSubject: Funny Scottish Shit   Sun Mar 16, 2014 12:46 pm

Done then, looks like it needed updating Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WhiteSnow
Noble

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny Scottish Shit   Sun Mar 30, 2014 9:02 am

Quote :
Quote :
The verdict
Quote :
The defendant has been proven guilty of high treason.
Quote :
By the authority given to this honorable Court, and by law prevails in thislands, and given the shocking evidence came tobefore us about the crimes of the defendant,
this court of justice ruled the sentence of death by hanging until dead.

May God will be with his sinful soul.
Quote :
The defendant has been sentenced to the death penalty. Execution will take place in 3 days.

Twisted Evil 

Some moments from the trial:

Silverr wrote:
I am sure you will be able to find lots of witnesses who remember this twit's actions. I was in Stirling at the time and remember very well his actions. I hope he hangs.

Silverr wrote:
You came to our county in an English army, killed some of our citizens, oppressed us in Stirling, enforced the no travel/kill list, and have laughed and bragged about it. Don't act like you are here to help us or you are an ally to us. I do not believe you are part of the CA.

Silverr spits in Roby's face to show her utter disgust.

Die SCUM!

Silverr wrote:
Silverr hears the mealy mouth English scum address her and sneers in his direction.

You ain't seen nothing yet, Roby "I do not know which country
I am from". You will be treated with the respect you deserve.

She spits in his face once more before walking away laughing.

Cheatorious wrote:
Saddened to return from the war with but one kill to his name he took some small solace from his recent discovery that Roby had finally been brought to trial. It wasn’t quite the rusted blade to the stomach the man deserved but an appointment with the headsman would be at least something. He had witnessed the defendant in conversation and debate in England and was glad, now, that he had had the foresight to take some notes. He entered the court with some modicum of glee, it was always nice not to be doing so as the defendant, and left a parchment on the table of the prosecution before taking a seat.

[rp]The defendants words in regards/response to a proposed peace deal between the Celtic Alliance and England would show he hasn’t quite given up on his hatred as of yet:
Roby123 wrote:
"You cowards can do what you want, but my sword is not being laid down. Give me Glory or Give me Death. No Surrender."
He then moves on to make a statement wherein which it is implied that he has killed Scots, and many and more than one if he can say with accuracy and veracity that Scots (as a whole) are easily killed, such a statement could not be made in all honesty by one whom has fought but a few. So either we have a lying braggart or a man who revels in the killing of Scots:
Roby123 wrote:
"I was just doing my public duty John. Everyone knew he deserved it.

True, don't really need to think when it comes to killing Scots, they just run right onto the end of your sword.
"
From the following it is clear that Roby is a man who is of the belief those who take actions should face the consequences which subsequently arise.
Roby123 wrote:
"Even now there are people in England not wanting to fight. And though understandable and I won't hold it against them, I am not able to participate in a battle for England. Regardless of the outcome of this war, many people in England need to face consequences for their deadly mistakes. I am sure there are others who would join our frame of mind."
And last but not least, the man himself admits to invading Glasgow, declaring it an enemy and displaying outrage that he was not applauded for his actions.
Roby123 wrote:
""Just try and imagine how it felt being involved in Glasgow and having your country show no recognition for victory over your nations enemies." ."
[/rp]

Davelish wrote:
Davelish had caught wind of the trial going on in the Court and couldn't help his curiosity. An alleged criminal who said he fought as soldier under the Scottish Crown against alleged criminal organizations, with Her Majesty the Queen of Scotland as a witness of the prosecution and the leader on NNGO, the Earl of Whithorn and the former Count of Galloway as witnesses of the defence...he just couldn't miss this one.

He tried to elbow his way towards a side of the courtroom where he could actually get a glimpse of the main figures of the procedure and, as the first testimonies were given and some sense was made, he whispered to the person next to him.

"Why all this fuss? For a turncoat, a traitor and a man of no country? Can't we just throw him out of the walls and let him meet his fate at the Badlands? What is he accused anyways? Betraying the coin he took to kill?"

He nodded in dismay, seeing that too much was already spent on this trial, from his point of view. But decided to stay and hear this one out...it is not everyday that you can see so many important people gathered anyway.

Lying before the court doesnt always help Smile

Roby123 wrote:
"Thank you your honour. I plead not guilty to the crime of Rebellion.

The First point I wish to highlight. I was a solider in a mercenary army for the times where I am accused of the crimes by the prosecution. I was not a commander of an army, so was therefore not responsible for any actions of which the commander of the army took during the time frame, meaning, I had no influence on objectives undertook by the commanding general against towns or the county of Glasgow, nor was I responsible for influencing any existing kill lists that the commanding general enforced.

My second point I wish to highlight in my opening statement is on whose authority was acted upon to explain my presence in Glasgow upon the time frame during the time the prosecution accuses me of crimes.

I was a stateless solider recruited into a mercenary army hired to act on the behalf of the Crown of Scotland after he made a declaration of war against Fury and the NNGO in Scottish lands.
"

He paused to pass over the documents to prove this fact. http://forum.renaissancekingdoms.com/viewtopic.php?t=1900910&start=0&_ga=1.146283700.1832728148.1378851764

"The mercenary army was recruited by the King of Scotland in service of Scotland, in service of Glasgow and in service of the citizens of Glasgow, at the time in a legal declaration of war against the people of Fury and the NNGO.

Lastly, the Glasgow No Dockus list is a moot point, it can be proved I recently entered Glasgow as apart of the CA armies which can be proved by witnesses if necessary. The witnesses we wish to call to back up our points and to answer questions are as follows.
"

[rp]- Ant0 Capone
- Donnor
- Julius Octavius
- Calum[/rp]

Roby123 wrote:
"I won't reply too much I'll save most of it for the judge." As he moved out of the way from the witch foaming at the mouth. He spoke to Jasmyne almost like he was reading from some parchment with the amount of times it had to explained through his past. "The army was a conglomerate of international soldiers in a mercenary army that was led by a man who is of English nationality with an army raised long before it was hired for the war against Fury.

I was English before joining the army, I was English after leaving the army back in England before declaring my independence much later. I was stateless during the length of time in between it's not a difficult concept to grasp. I was not representing England when fighting Fury.

Recently I joined Donnor's army happily yes, you sound like it was by accident. But anyway, I am with the CA army with a purpose, I left the army whilst we are on leave, and I shall join it again when required to travel.
"

Roby123 wrote:
Roby was given a letter and he quickly read it. He saw it was from Calum Macneil, he provided a copy to the court and prosecution.

[rp]I would like to air my dismay at this case being filed. Roby was but a soldier in the war, and as is tradition we do not put simple soldiers on trial over wars. It is a resoundingly English move. I have little sympathy for Roby or his actions but rather i am against the principle of the case. There seems little point in punishing a man who had no control over the events and who has since then changed sides. Is this not what the English would do, batter those who actually were on their side?

Moreover if you believe that you should answer for every crime you ever commited then i would invite Fury to England to meet their charges. If your wish was just to get him out of the county there are other means that to try him over this. If this trial even hurt the English in some way i could understand in part but they are probably laughing at home thinking you are taking care of their own traitors.

It sounds more like you want a scapegoat, someone to run through the streets parading him in a vain attempt to which end i do not know. So i ask that you give up this sham of a trial and start acting like Scotsmen, this trial will give you no justice, nor hurt those who hurt you, you prosecute one man who had turned against your enemy.

Calum[/rp]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jaqk
Noble

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Funny Scottish Shit   Sun Mar 30, 2014 10:21 am

Well when you set your mind to a task, go big and be all that you can be.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Keiran_irvine
Commoner

PostSubject: Re: Funny Scottish Shit   Sun Mar 30, 2014 10:42 am

*Waves bye bye to Roby*

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roby Lambourne
Citizen

PostSubject: Re: Funny Scottish Shit   Sun Mar 30, 2014 11:04 am

Umn, the trial is still on going?!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WhiteSnow
Noble

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny Scottish Shit   Sun Mar 30, 2014 11:09 am

It's not.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Keiran_irvine
Commoner

PostSubject: Re: Funny Scottish Shit   Sun Mar 30, 2014 11:21 am

The verdict already passed as Dry said in his previous post.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roby Lambourne
Citizen

PostSubject: Re: Funny Scottish Shit   Sun Mar 30, 2014 12:06 pm

The trial is still on going with Witt. All the witnesses haven't being heard, and neither final statement has being presented yet. I am not sure why it is believed the trial has ended, but it is supposed to be a long way from finishing yet.

I am not sure what the council judge is doing when he is not the assigned judge to the case.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cheatley
Serf

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Miller

PostSubject: Re: Funny Scottish Shit   Sun Mar 30, 2014 3:18 pm

Roby Lambourne wrote:
I am not sure what the council judge is doing when he is not the assigned judge to the case.
His job, lul.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WhiteSnow
Noble

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny Scottish Shit   Sun Mar 30, 2014 3:22 pm

Roby Lambourne wrote:
The trial is still on going with Witt. All the witnesses haven't being heard, and neither final statement has  being presented yet. I am not sure why it is believed the trial has ended, but it is supposed to be a long way from finishing yet.

So continue it lol

You what, were placing your hopes in Wittingm, when you killed him and dont event hide it ?

And my advise, if you somehow will survive the rope - go out of the county asap. You're not welcomed in Glasgow, ever.

Cheatley wrote:
Roby Lambourne wrote:
His job, lul.

Lol even current cc managed to screw the english idiot Smile

First time for Roby in the jail I guess. Learn it nub Wink

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roby Lambourne
Citizen

PostSubject: Re: Funny Scottish Shit   Sun Mar 30, 2014 8:32 pm

It will be continued, bearing in mind not having access to the trial is part of being in jail (arrested means no forum access obviously) but I guess you already knew that much.

The Judge was assigned to do a job by following Glasgow Law, which hasn't being followed by the way, not to let personal feelings affect the trial he was assigned too. However, I don't believe that is the case, Jantex is the only one who could of arrested me and he isn't apart of the trial, Witt didn't pass a sentence.

I am sure my legal counsel will be able to supply the evidence for the trial that will prove arresting me and possibly executing me will be against Glasgow law.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
ahlia
Knight

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny Scottish Shit   Sun Mar 30, 2014 9:05 pm

Hate to break it to you Roby but not everyone conforms to the 'standard' of the English courtroom. Just because they wait in England for all their laws and everything doesn't meant they will anywhere else :p
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cheatley
Serf

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny Scottish Shit   Sun Mar 30, 2014 10:22 pm

Do feel free to petition the next council and judge, roby. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Keiran_irvine
Commoner

PostSubject: Re: Funny Scottish Shit   Mon Mar 31, 2014 9:54 am

Doesn't matter a forum trial. What matters is IG, and the verdict there already passed. I'm sure with the next council you will have a better ending Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roby Lambourne
Citizen

PostSubject: Re: Funny Scottish Shit   Mon Mar 31, 2014 11:22 am

The purpose of the forum trial was to exist instead of the in game trial, due to the amount of information and witnesses who wanted to participate ect, not to exist as well as. The trial was forum and the outcome implemented in game court. That was the purpose of having the rp with a Judge chosen by the council.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bekah
Noble

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny Scottish Shit   Mon Mar 31, 2014 12:03 pm

Actually Roby, I agree with you on that point.  If all parties have agreed to a forum trial and to allow the IG courts to reflect the outcome of that trial, then there exists a sort of gentlemen's agreement that such will happen. Unfortunately, there isn't an IG/forum link-up that allows for parties to be held to that agreement.  So in this case, you were under the impression that a certain procedure was going to take place, yet this didn't happen.  It is disappointing from an RP perspective, but IG does supercede forum RP so if the verdict has been passed IG, then it has been passed, the forum RP can continue from here until the middle of next year but nothing will change that outcome.

Squire

Character sheet
DDO character: Paladin
RK Profession: None

PostSubject: Re: Funny Scottish Shit   Mon Mar 31, 2014 1:23 pm

What Bekah said.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Funny Scottish Shit   

Back to top Go down

Funny Scottish Shit