AuthorMessage
anto_capone
Royal

Character sheet
DDO character: Ranger
RK Profession: Blacksmith

PostSubject: Re: Next open game planning   Tue Mar 03, 2015 8:26 am

i invited you, its not letting me send another invite

can find it on the strategy screen, wars tab, and scroll down the left for the wicklow-dublin war of reconquest. or, look on my family strategy page, and click on my family's wars tab. a button should be there to join. we need you! ^^

roscrea just joined and looks like they will assault paddy's city, so we really need all the help we can get right now. send troops to leinster city soon as you can, so we can fight roscrea

Last edited by anto_capone on Tue Mar 03, 2015 9:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.nngo.biz
anto_capone
Royal

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Next open game planning   Tue Mar 03, 2015 8:37 am

crap, looks like this all went to hell fast. it is a fight to the death now.

roscrea just sent 300 troops (100 of them infantry) to paddy's city of wicklow. he assauled the walls.

paddy had 50 troops

in 1 day of fighting, paddy lost 4 troops while roscrea lost 72

he stopped the assault ^^

Royal

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Next open game planning   Tue Mar 03, 2015 8:48 am

we need e1 to join the war tho, roscrea has 2 cities we can take if we can act quickly.

Royal

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Next open game planning   Tue Mar 03, 2015 9:24 am

paddy, i sent you a treaty to lend you 1500. i cannot lend more or my own armies will be lost.

i am not sure how this will go. either you can scrape up enough to pay the armies for long enough, or you can't. way it looks now, you won't have any income this year, because roscrea will probably put wicklow under siege soon. he failed his first assault, but i see more troops of his approaching.

so, see what you can do. auto- sell all your stone, iron, wood to the market. remember, if you don't, roscrea WILL once he takes your city.

if you can come up with the money, we continue the siege. if you cannot, we might have to lift the siege to unlock our troops to fight roscrea.

i hope bert joins soon, we really need more troops.

Commoner

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Butcher

PostSubject: Re: Next open game planning   Tue Mar 03, 2015 9:46 am

My bad, I've joined and am sending my army to leinster city.  I'll be creating another army today and will send them along asap.

I'll check in as often as I can to move troops to where they are needed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
anto_capone
Royal

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Next open game planning   Tue Mar 03, 2015 10:34 am

thanks man. Smile

it looks like the siege we are doing against dublin is going to take longer than anticipated. soon their food will run out though.

for now, we hold and mass in leinster what we can. roscrea has 300 troops at wicklow, will probably siege the town soon, but who knows if they will try to assault again. once the siege ends in dublin, it frees up the 500 troops we have there.

if he sieges and takes wicklow from paddy, nothing really change i think. we just take it back once dublin falls. giving up the siege in dublin will just enable dublin to build troops against us.

Serf

PostSubject: Re: Next open game planning   Tue Mar 03, 2015 3:21 pm

Thanks, that treaty helped. As it stands, it's doubtful that I'll have enough as it won't let me sell anything on the market now that I am besieged. Since I have no food to feed my army in the field, it will likely cause a morale drop too. (Bitches need to have a chat with Jenny Craig)

This one's going to be close. It's awesome! Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Berteraymo
Commoner

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Next open game planning   Tue Mar 03, 2015 7:17 pm

Waterford has declared war on me. Looks like this is getting fun...just when I don't have time to be online more. Neutral
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OneShotPaddy
Serf

PostSubject: Re: Next open game planning   Tue Mar 03, 2015 7:20 pm

Hey Bert my army is outside your city, can it drop in and supply? I'll send the request for supply now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Berteraymo
Commoner

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Next open game planning   Tue Mar 03, 2015 7:39 pm

They can, hang out all they want. I should have enough food to supply your army for awhile.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OneShotPaddy
Serf

PostSubject: Re: Next open game planning   Tue Mar 03, 2015 7:49 pm

Thank you, I'll drop them in your city in about 5 minutes but the supply line still says it's broken despite you accepting both requests. I'll have to find a solution quickly if I want to keep these fighters in the field, they're about to lose all their morale lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
anto_capone
Royal

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Next open game planning   Tue Mar 03, 2015 10:59 pm

this is all getting very bad, we might all wind up losing cities or even being eliminated.

if we can pull together and coordinate our forces we can win, but i fear by the time we do it will be too late.

oh well, always next server

Serf

PostSubject: Re: Next open game planning   Wed Mar 04, 2015 12:11 am

Well thanks to a few of you guys, I broke the siege of Wicklow and am now going to build stone walls. No one else will besiege my capital after this without spilling an ocean of blood to do so. Thank you all for the backup so far. And as soon as I'm fit for fight again I'll lend my sword and axe to the war effort.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
anto_capone
Royal

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Next open game planning   Wed Mar 04, 2015 12:26 am

Bert is going to lose a city it looks like. Sad

We broke the siege of Wicklow, and destroyed the armies of Roscrea by working together and timing our attacks. Smile

Now, we have to try to help Bert against Waterford. Sadly, I cannot assist in it, because Waterford is my vassal through a land he took.

Battle to break the siege of Wicklow:

4 april 1118 - L'armée Armée de la Maison de Roscrea levée dans la Seigneurie de Roscrea de la maison de Roscrea engage le combat
4 april 1118 - L'armée Meow de la maison d'Omagh engage le combat
4 april 1118 - L'armée Armée I de Roscrea de la maison de Roscrea engage le combat
4 april 1118 - L'armée NNGO 1st Infantry de la maison de Leinster engage le combat
4 april 1118 - L'armée Routiers de la maison de Roscrea engage le combat
4 april 1118 - L'armée Armée II de Roscrea de la maison de Roscrea engage le combat
4 april 1118 - L'armée Peasants de la maison de Leinster engage le combat
4 april 1118 - L'armée Paddy's Avengers de la maison de Wicklow engage le combat
4 april 1118 - L'armée Armée de la Maison de Roscrea levée dans la Seigneurie de Roscrea de la maison de Roscrea a perdu 13 hommes
4 april 1118 - L'armée Armée I de Roscrea de la maison de Roscrea a perdu 26 hommes
4 april 1118 - L'armée Routiers de la maison de Roscrea a perdu 24 hommes
4 april 1118 - L'armée Armée II de Roscrea de la maison de Roscrea a perdu 13 hommes
4 april 1118 - L'armée Meow de la maison d'Omagh a perdu 5 hommes
4 april 1118 - L'armée NNGO 1st Infantry de la maison de Leinster a perdu 14 hommes
4 april 1118 - L'armée Peasants de la maison de Leinster a perdu 15 hommes
4 april 1118 - L'armée Paddy's Avengers de la maison de Wicklow a perdu 15 hommes
5 april 1118 - L'armée Routiers de la maison de Roscrea a perdu 45 hommes
5 april 1118 - L'armée Meow de la maison d'Omagh a perdu 1 hommes
5 april 1118 - L'armée NNGO 1st Infantry de la maison de Leinster a perdu 1 hommes
5 april 1118 - L'armée Peasants de la maison de Leinster a perdu 1 hommes
5 april 1118 - L'armée Paddy's Avengers de la maison de Wicklow a perdu 1 hommes
6 april 1118 - L'armée Meow de la maison d'Omagh a perdu 0 hommes
6 april 1118 - L'armée NNGO 1st Infantry de la maison de Leinster a perdu 0 hommes
6 april 1118 - L'armée Peasants de la maison de Leinster a perdu 0 hommes
6 april 1118 - L'armée Paddy's Avengers de la maison de Wicklow a perdu 0 hommes

Royal

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Next open game planning   Wed Mar 04, 2015 10:25 am

Waterford wants to play dirty, and it even looks like he is cheating (how else he get so much cash so quickly?)

Any case, he is my vassal, so we all know I can't fight him. But, it also means I can travel through his own lands.

So, I marched my troops to city of Dingle, owned by Roscrea. I laid siege, and assaulted the walls:

5 september 1118 - L'armée Garnison de la capitale de la Seigneurie de Dingle de la maison de Roscrea engage le combat
5 september 1118 - L'armée NNGO 1st Infantry de la maison de Leinster engage le combat
5 september 1118 - L'armée Peasants de la maison de Leinster engage le combat
6 september 1118 - L'armée Garnison de la capitale de la Seigneurie de Dingle de la maison de Roscrea a perdu 9 hommes
6 september 1118 - L'armée NNGO 1st Infantry de la maison de Leinster a perdu 2 hommes
6 september 1118 - L'armée Peasants de la maison de Leinster a perdu 2 hommes
7 september 1118 - L'armée Garnison de la capitale de la Seigneurie de Dingle de la maison de Roscrea a perdu 13 hommes
7 september 1118 - L'armée NNGO 1st Infantry de la maison de Leinster a perdu 8 hommes
7 september 1118 - L'armée Peasants de la maison de Leinster a perdu 9 hommes
8 september 1118 - L'armée Garnison de la capitale de la Seigneurie de Dingle de la maison de Roscrea a perdu 17 hommes
8 september 1118 - L'armée NNGO 1st Infantry de la maison de Leinster a perdu 0 hommes
8 september 1118 - L'armée Peasants de la maison de Leinster a perdu 1 hommes
9 september 1118 - L'armée NNGO 1st Infantry de la maison de Leinster a perdu 0 hommes
9 september 1118 - L'armée Peasants de la maison de Leinster a perdu 0 hommes

Took his city, now on my way back

Noble

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Next open game planning   Thu Mar 05, 2015 8:17 am

31 juiy 1119 - L'armée Fear the Roo de la maison de Clonmacnoise engage le combat
31 juiy 1119 - L'armée Turcopoles de la maison de Waterford engage le combat
31 juiy 1119 - L'armée Meow de la maison d'Omagh engage le combat
31 juiy 1119 - L'armée Armée de la Maison de Clonmacnoise levée dans la Seigneurie de Clonmacnoise de la maison de Clonmacnoise engage le combat
31 juiy 1119 - L'armée Armée de la Maison de Clonmacnoise levée dans la Seigneurie de Donegal de la maison de Clonmacnoise engage le combat
31 juiy 1119 - L'armée Fear the Roo de la maison de Clonmacnoise a perdu 16 hommes
31 juiy 1119 - L'armée Meow de la maison d'Omagh a perdu 23 hommes
31 juiy 1119 - L'armée Armée de la Maison de Clonmacnoise levée dans la Seigneurie de Clonmacnoise de la maison de Clonmacnoise a perdu 8 hommes
31 juiy 1119 - L'armée Armée de la Maison de Clonmacnoise levée dans la Seigneurie de Donegal de la maison de Clonmacnoise a perdu 8 hommes
31 juiy 1119 - L'armée Turcopoles de la maison de Waterford a perdu 49 hommes
1 august 1119 - L'armée Fear the Roo de la maison de Clonmacnoise a perdu 11 hommes
1 august 1119 - L'armée Meow de la maison d'Omagh a perdu 16 hommes
1 august 1119 - L'armée Armée de la Maison de Clonmacnoise levée dans la Seigneurie de Clonmacnoise de la maison de Clonmacnoise a perdu 5 hommes
1 august 1119 - L'armée Armée de la Maison de Clonmacnoise levée dans la Seigneurie de Donegal de la maison de Clonmacnoise a perdu 5 hommes
1 august 1119 - L'armée Turcopoles de la maison de Waterford a perdu 34 hommes
2 august 1119 - L'armée Fear the Roo de la maison de Clonmacnoise a perdu 9 hommes
2 august 1119 - L'armée Meow de la maison d'Omagh a perdu 14 hommes
2 august 1119 - L'armée Armée de la Maison de Clonmacnoise levée dans la Seigneurie de Clonmacnoise de la maison de Clonmacnoise a perdu 4 hommes
2 august 1119 - L'armée Armée de la Maison de Clonmacnoise levée dans la Seigneurie de Donegal de la maison de Clonmacnoise a perdu 5 hommes
2 august 1119 - L'armée Turcopoles de la maison de Waterford a perdu 28 hommes
3 august 1119 - L'armée Fear the Roo de la maison de Clonmacnoise a perdu 4 hommes
3 august 1119 - L'armée Meow de la maison d'Omagh a perdu 5 hommes
3 august 1119 - L'armée Armée de la Maison de Clonmacnoise levée dans la Seigneurie de Clonmacnoise de la maison de Clonmacnoise a perdu 2 hommes
3 august 1119 - L'armée Armée de la Maison de Clonmacnoise levée dans la Seigneurie de Donegal de la maison de Clonmacnoise a perdu 2 hommes
3 august 1119 - L'armée Turcopoles de la maison de Waterford a perdu 14 hommes
4 august 1119 - L'armée Fear the Roo de la maison de Clonmacnoise a perdu 1 hommes
4 august 1119 - L'armée Meow de la maison d'Omagh a perdu 2 hommes
4 august 1119 - L'armée Armée de la Maison de Clonmacnoise levée dans la Seigneurie de Clonmacnoise de la maison de Clonmacnoise a perdu 1 hommes
4 august 1119 - L'armée Armée de la Maison de Clonmacnoise levée dans la Seigneurie de Donegal de la maison de Clonmacnoise a perdu 1 hommes
4 august 1119 - L'armée Turcopoles de la maison de Waterford a perdu 25 hommes
4 august 1119 - L'armée Turcopoles de la maison de Waterford a été détruite

The battle of Dublin

Royal

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Next open game planning   Thu Mar 05, 2015 8:53 am

nice, you killed his army of 150 merc cavalry ^^

that cost him over 10k

Noble

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Next open game planning   Thu Mar 05, 2015 5:21 pm

20 décember 1119 - L'armée Fear the Roo de la maison de Clonmacnoise engage le combat
20 décember 1119 - L'armée Armée de la Maison de Waterford levée dans la Seigneurie d'Ennis de la maison de Waterford engage le combat
20 décember 1119 - L'armée Armée de la Maison de Clonmacnoise levée dans la Seigneurie de Clonmacnoise de la maison de Clonmacnoise engage le combat
20 décember 1119 - L'armée Armée de la Maison de Waterford levée dans la Seigneurie de Waterford de la maison de Waterford engage le combat
20 décember 1119 - L'armée Mamelouks de la maison de Waterford engage le combat
20 décember 1119 - L'armée Armée de la Maison de Waterford levée dans la Seigneurie de Waterford de la maison de Waterford engage le combat
20 décember 1119 - L'armée Armée de la Maison de Waterford levée dans la Seigneurie de Limerick de la maison de Waterford engage le combat
20 décember 1119 - L'armée Meow de la maison d'Omagh engage le combat
20 décember 1119 - L'armée Armée de la Maison de Clonmacnoise levée dans la Seigneurie de Donegal de la maison de Clonmacnoise engage le combat
20 décember 1119 - L'armée Armée de la Maison de Clonmacnoise levée dans la Seigneurie de Clonmacnoise de la maison de Clonmacnoise engage le combat
20 décember 1119 - L'armée Fear the Roo de la maison de Clonmacnoise a perdu 18 hommes
20 décember 1119 - L'armée Meow de la maison d'Omagh a perdu 47 hommes
20 décember 1119 - L'armée Armée de la Maison de Clonmacnoise levée dans la Seigneurie de Clonmacnoise de la maison de Clonmacnoise a perdu 16 hommes
20 décember 1119 - L'armée Armée de la Maison de Clonmacnoise levée dans la Seigneurie de Donegal de la maison de Clonmacnoise a perdu 6 hommes
20 décember 1119 - L'armée Armée de la Maison de Clonmacnoise levée dans la Seigneurie de Clonmacnoise de la maison de Clonmacnoise a perdu 15 hommes
20 décember 1119 - L'armée Armée de la Maison de Waterford levée dans la Seigneurie de Waterford de la maison de Waterford a perdu 4 hommes
20 décember 1119 - L'armée Armée de la Maison de Waterford levée dans la Seigneurie de Limerick de la maison de Waterford a perdu 5 hommes
20 décember 1119 - L'armée Armée de la Maison de Waterford levée dans la Seigneurie d'Ennis de la maison de Waterford a perdu 5 hommes
20 décember 1119 - L'armée Armée de la Maison de Waterford levée dans la Seigneurie de Waterford de la maison de Waterford a perdu 5 hommes
20 décember 1119 - L'armée Armée de la Maison de Waterford levée dans la Seigneurie de Waterford de la maison de Waterford a perdu 4 hommes
20 décember 1119 - L'armée Armée de la Maison de Waterford levée dans la Seigneurie de Waterford de la maison de Waterford a perdu 5 hommes
20 décember 1119 - L'armée Mamelouks de la maison de Waterford a perdu 8 hommes
21 décember 1119 - L'armée Armée de la Maison de Waterford levée dans la Seigneurie de Waterford de la maison de Waterford a perdu 0 hommes
21 décember 1119 - L'armée Armée de la Maison de Waterford levée dans la Seigneurie de Limerick de la maison de Waterford a perdu 0 hommes
21 décember 1119 - L'armée Armée de la Maison de Waterford levée dans la Seigneurie d'Ennis de la maison de Waterford a perdu 0 hommes
21 décember 1119 - L'armée Armée de la Maison de Waterford levée dans la Seigneurie de Waterford de la maison de Waterford a perdu 0 hommes
21 décember 1119 - L'armée Mamelouks de la maison de Waterford a perdu 0 hommes

This is the most recent battle then my supply was cut off I think so my army disbanded

Royal

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Next open game planning   Thu Mar 05, 2015 11:32 pm

my armies are destroyed. oh well, that is about it for this server then, just a matter of time now

Royal

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Next open game planning   Sat Mar 07, 2015 8:38 am

so,

my son joined up. Razz

he lent me some cash, and i hired a shit ton of mercs. apparently he started off with like 40k. Razz

is cheesy but its the same thing waterford did, but my peeps are real at least. Razz

just going to give them hell till we all die, if you want to join in, let me know. ^^

Noble

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Next open game planning   Sun Mar 08, 2015 5:13 pm

So, no wars in Ireland it looks like. Anto - you broke the game again Razz

Squire

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Carpenter

PostSubject: Re: Next open game planning   Sun Mar 08, 2015 7:32 pm

We really need to start making Anto broke the game t-shirts.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bekah
Noble

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Next open game planning   Sun Mar 08, 2015 7:52 pm

I so totally would buy one Very Happy

Royal

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Next open game planning   Fri Mar 20, 2015 1:17 am

If anyone tries to join the neitzche server, join as Ayr. he just quit today it looks like and was our enemy. Smile

Royal

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Next open game planning   Mon Apr 13, 2015 4:05 am

looks like scotland broke his bond with me and is attacking our ally newry.

after the new year i will declare a betrayal war against him, and invite all of you. ONLY join if you are ready, this might be the last fight we get. this guy is powerful.

dont join newry's war, join mine later for betrayal

PostSubject: Re: Next open game planning   

Back to top Go down

Next open game planning
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next