~NNGO IZ SRS BSNS~
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Laugh of the day
Sat Oct 21, 2017 9:40 pm by Bekah

» What I am watching right now
Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:17 pm by Bekah

» NNGO Airship Amenities & Crew [Guild Level: 81]
Tue Oct 10, 2017 7:10 am by Beth

» The Music Thread!
Thu Sep 28, 2017 6:12 pm by Bekah

» Games to Replace RK - Reviews
Sun Sep 17, 2017 6:26 pm by fhead

» Queen of Ireland
Tue Sep 05, 2017 8:52 am by jaqk

» How's life treating ya?
Wed Jul 26, 2017 11:10 pm by Trinity

» Introductions
Wed Jun 28, 2017 1:33 pm by anto_capone

» Bundlenomics Exposé, or, Where the Cheap Games At?
Mon May 29, 2017 9:25 pm by anto_capone

» Communication with the Royal English Embassy
Sun May 21, 2017 4:55 pm by Bekah

Navigation
 Index
 Memberlist
 Profile
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 66 on Sat Mar 12, 2016 8:37 pm
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
Discord


Share | 
 

 Funny Scottish Shit

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Tam/Spr
Citizen


Posts : 221
Join date : 2012-08-07

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Carpenter

PostSubject: Re: Funny Scottish Shit   Thu Jul 02, 2015 4:42 am

Spring wrote:
If Sheridan is planning a sneak attack on Glasgow, she's not going to make it public. But let's forget about her, as she doesn't matter, other than as an example of creating trouble between the counties.

Sinthas just told me Sierra wasn't mayor in Glasgow for the election, so didn't steal the vote from the city not sure on Davelish, but he's also not marked down as a Campbell. So what trouble has the crown actually caused so far, besides the vast majority of Glasgow apparently disliking her?

Spring wrote:
Galloway did what they wanted, and voted Sheridan into office as Queen. Fury and Glasgow were left to worry.

Four odd months into her term, and people were still scared of an attack by someone who I can't see any issued threats or the likes on our forums. The sole act of electing one of their own citizens doesn't break the peace treaty, throwing a hissy fit over it, is simply silly without any evidence from the monarchs themselves that they are a threat. Rothar was considered a threat because he acted, absolutely no monarch afterwards has lifted a finger in such a manner.


Spring wrote:
Galloway was asked to not support Sheridan as she hated Fury and Glasgow

For someone who hates Glasgow, why is it still standing while Fury and the bulk the CA were gone? Bitching on the forum isn't much if there isn't a backed up threat to go by. And for the love of Dia, Ian does not count as a threat, he's a pathetic failure who likes to give himself titles.  

Spring wrote:
Given Glasgow had no say on who was Queen, and that they expected her to betray them, the results were inevitable

Having a smaller population will do that to you, but if you expect this threatening and saber rattling to bring Galloway to the table over petty claims, rather than going through the county councils to broker a treaty on the matter, then it makes Glasgow look rather sad. They're so afraid of big bad Galloway, that cowers before England, was buggered by the Frets and then dealt a crushing blow by your forces at the last Campbell attack, who is appearing in strength? If it's a case of we dinnae like tha' Queen! Use diplomats. This talk of war is absolutely pointless if this is what it's about.

Spring wrote:
The treaty requires both sides do their part to work for peace

So one half of the party must bow their heads, the other half gets to put the feet on their back? You do realise this kind of reasoning creates resentment, creates mischief and causes wars, not prevent them, right? If it's a case of wanting Scotland to work together, then work with them. This is doing the exact opposite.

Galloway fouled by not controlling Ian, at which point it justifies Glasgow demanding talks, and concessions from the county. If they don't come to the talks, if they don't deal with the county, then sharpen the swords. Don't spark at wet wood while trying to light a match.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jurias
Commoner
avatar

Posts : 74
Join date : 2015-02-26
Location : United Kingdom

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Butcher

PostSubject: Re: Funny Scottish Shit   Thu Jul 02, 2015 5:11 am

Tam/Spr wrote:
Spring wrote:
If Sheridan is planning a sneak attack on Glasgow, she's not going to make it public. But let's forget about her, as she doesn't matter, other than as an example of creating trouble between the counties.

Sinthas just told me Sierra wasn't mayor in Glasgow for the election, so didn't steal the vote from the city not sure on Davelish, but he's also not marked down as a Campbell. So what trouble has the crown actually caused so far, besides the vast majority of Glasgow apparently disliking her?

Wrong. She was very much the Mayor, as I remember bringing it up as a cause of concern. (And yes, I stayed behind in Glasgow at the time of the war in Portugal) I don't know whether he's simply trying to cover for her, like he always does because she's a "Rose" or whether he simply forgot. But he's wrong.

I also think it should be noted that Ian is hardly disliked or seen as petty by the remaining Campbells. Aqueron was placed as steward of his clan and often refers to him as "very close" or "cousin", certainly as "friend". The same Aqueron who is the supposed King, no? It stands to reason that Ian is awfully friendly with the Queen also, does it not?

The link between Brus and Campbell is publicly acknowledged everywhere in about a thousand RP's by those 2 in particular, even Evan has participated in making their relationships public. So either you're directly ignoring anything and everything to incriminate Campbell's and Sheridan because you guys have a "thing", or atleast "a thing with Sierra" I should say, or you have information that makes you feel differently that we are unaware of..

Tam/Spr wrote:
1: Ian gets the fuck out of Scotland.
2: The same for anyone that so much about thinks about attacking Glasgow.
3 A bit money to sweeten the pot and lowering our debt wouldn't hurt.


If they're afraid of committing to 1, it'll make me think they're worried about what he might say and thus there might be more to saying he wasn't acting alone. If they can't agree to 2, then it shows a lasting peace ain't really going to work and as for 3, well. Can't help but try.

Quite liked that though!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tod_Whitesnow
Squire
avatar

Posts : 734
Join date : 2010-09-20
Age : 49
Location : DDO the NNGO Airship RK Scotland RL Australia

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Carpenter

PostSubject: Re: Funny Scottish Shit   Thu Jul 02, 2015 7:17 am

Jo quiet frankly you are not helping in this discussion and most of it stems from your actions.

Sulli is being quite reasonable.

If you want distance from Fury it would probably be easier if you moved yourself rather than continuously destroying your former clan every 6 months.

The CA and Fury has held both its word on treaties with England and Galloway.
The common thread is all of this is the Campbell clan.

Either they truly want peace or they keep up the drama.

The world of RK has moved on from past struggles and enemies are now friends,one of the few let in the past is you.

You are now carrying a grudge harder and longer than Snow and that is saying something.

Yours respectfully Tod
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Angeljoy25
Noble
avatar

Posts : 2244
Join date : 2010-09-15

Character sheet
DDO character: Rogue
RK Profession: Butcher

PostSubject: Re: Funny Scottish Shit   Thu Jul 02, 2015 7:32 am

Tam, I understand your defending Sheridan, considering your relationship with Sierra.  I know you like to see yourself as fair minded no matter what, but all of us are somewhat influenced by our personal feelings, we're human.

Also, while Ian was sailing, I do believe that Evan said that if Ian was attacked, since he was General of GAF and sailing Evan's ship he would have to see it as a declaration of war on Galloway.  

It sounds like what you're suggesting is we sit back, let the bad things happen, damage be done, and then we can say, "See, told  ya so." and then what, clean up the mess and fix everything up again?  No, I don't think so.  We've worked too hard for that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fitz_
Squire
avatar

Posts : 669
Join date : 2011-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Funny Scottish Shit   Thu Jul 02, 2015 8:14 am

Rather, the Duke of Galloway, after consulting on record with the agreeing Council of Galloway, told the RMM whom Galloway has an accord with, that the proposed sinking of a Galloway Councillor by the RMM, who at that time had not yet falsely represented himself and to the observer was only travelling abroad, on board a ship borrowed from the Duke of Galloway, would be seen as a hostile action against Galloway, by a group which was supposed to be on good terms with Galloway, and that Galloway therefore strongly urged against the proposed sinking.

On second thought, your choice of words does sound much nicer so carry on, just forget I interjected, how rude of me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Angeljoy25
Noble
avatar

Posts : 2244
Join date : 2010-09-15

Character sheet
DDO character: Rogue
RK Profession: Butcher

PostSubject: Re: Funny Scottish Shit   Thu Jul 02, 2015 8:25 am

So you're saying that he did not tell someone that such an action would be a declaration of war against Galloway? Might want to just check on that. Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fitz_
Squire
avatar

Posts : 669
Join date : 2011-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Funny Scottish Shit   Thu Jul 02, 2015 9:06 am

Semantics and beside the point. Unless you're saying he said it would be a declaration by Glasgow as opposed to by the RMM? I'm not personally aware of that being the case. But do tell me how a Glasgow citizen sinking a Galloway councillor on-board the Duke's ship would be less, offensive, than say a man spreading discord and getting nowhere with it? Oops, I seem to have implied that the expectations are never equal. I've broken the unwritten agreement of Scotland. Burn me now.

Fitz_ wrote:
Rather, the Duke of Galloway, after consulting on record with the agreeing Council of Galloway, told the RMM whom Galloway has an accord with, that the proposed sinking of a Galloway Councillor by the RMM, who at that time had not yet falsely represented himself and to the observer was only travelling abroad, on board a ship borrowed from the Duke of Galloway, would be seen as a hostile action war declaration against Galloway, by a group which was supposed to be on good terms with Galloway, and that Galloway therefore strongly urged against the proposed sinking.

On second thought, your choice of words does sound much nicer so carry on, just forget I interjected, how rude of me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
julius_octavius
Serf


Posts : 20
Join date : 2014-09-23

PostSubject: Re: Funny Scottish Shit   Thu Jul 02, 2015 9:17 am

Hey, I was in the process of trying something new when this shit came about.

I think me just existing makes things worse, considering the BS that has been spread. But even when I sit back, this whole thing comes about? I also think if it wasn't me, itd be the next guy or gal who wont listen to the crap.

Excuse me for being frustrated. To me, it seems no matter what we do, how many times we turn the cheek, and ignore things. People I know and like get shafted and bullied. Never was a plot, any plans, or any threat to Glasgow. Ive shown pretty clearly that if we wanted to attack, we aren't ones to do it behind closed doors with little plots.

I wish there were a few Irishmen who'd stand in our shoes for a day, and see what we're really dealing with here. This is seriously, worse than Ayr, or England.

Also, if the Duke protected Ian on his trip, it was under the assumption that he was doing as he said. Going to pick up his wife and return in peace.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roxxane
Royal


Posts : 5071
Join date : 2010-09-12
Location : Undisclosed

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Carpenter

PostSubject: Re: Funny Scottish Shit   Thu Jul 02, 2015 9:25 am

ahlia wrote:
Why is the funny scottish thread never funny Sad

What's wrong with you? I've laughed for the last 20 minutes reading the last three pages! I like the references to Zitz and the cat especially!

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://renaissancekingdoms.wikia.com/wiki/Nox_Noctis_Gentis_Obsc
Jurias
Commoner
avatar

Posts : 74
Join date : 2015-02-26
Location : United Kingdom

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Butcher

PostSubject: Re: Funny Scottish Shit   Thu Jul 02, 2015 9:33 am

Fitz_ wrote:
Rather, the Duke of Galloway, after consulting on record with the agreeing Council of Galloway, told the RMM whom Galloway has an accord with, that the proposed sinking of a Galloway Councillor by the RMM, who at that time had not yet falsely represented himself and to the observer was only travelling abroad, on board a ship borrowed from the Duke of Galloway, would be seen as a hostile action against Galloway, by a group which was supposed to be on good terms with Galloway, and that Galloway therefore strongly urged against the proposed sinking.

On second thought, your choice of words does sound much nicer so carry on, just forget I interjected, how rude of me.

Actually... No.

Evan_t wrote:
It would be unwise to sink the general of GAF and Captain of Galloway, especially since he is sailing my ship, which I lent to him. Should you proceed with this, it will bring complications to our relations.

If you proceed, I will have to declare this an act of war against Galloway.

They were his exact words. So, when he arrived in France he WASN'T the general of the GAF and Captain of Galloway? Or was he, but it's been decided that it's much easier if he wasn't?

He also didn't actually specify the RMM or Glasgow... Could've been either for all we knew as Kat is technically a citizen of Glasgow and we know how you guys like to get real technical at times Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fitz_
Squire
avatar

Posts : 669
Join date : 2011-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Funny Scottish Shit   Thu Jul 02, 2015 9:53 am

Ian was not the General and Captain when in France.

Ian was removed as Captain on the 11th of May while sailing to France. The day after Galloway's Council began discussing the situation. Mercyfulfate was made Captain on the same day. Less than 24 hours later Evan decreed Mercyfulfate to be General of Galloway. I know this because I am staring at the private forum topics from when it happened.

So Evan did not say it would be a declaration of war by Glasgow? Oh good, so glad we got that out of the way.

Next question please, I seem to be on a roll of fact-proving here. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jurias
Commoner
avatar

Posts : 74
Join date : 2015-02-26
Location : United Kingdom

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Butcher

PostSubject: Re: Funny Scottish Shit   Thu Jul 02, 2015 9:56 am

Fitz_ wrote:


Next question please, I seem to be on a roll of fact-proving here. Very Happy

You always do from your perspective Fitz Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Angeljoy25
Noble
avatar

Posts : 2244
Join date : 2010-09-15

Character sheet
DDO character: Rogue
RK Profession: Butcher

PostSubject: Re: Funny Scottish Shit   Thu Jul 02, 2015 10:08 am

Fitz, my point was that Ian was representing Galloway to the point that an attack on Ian and Evan's ship was seen as a declaration of war on Galloway.

JO, what's difficult for you and most to understand is that you worry so much about your public image, despite your claims, that you absolutely would do things behind closed doors to reach your goals if it conflicted with how you wanted people to view you and historically we have seen this.  At Fury, we do have questionable activities outside of our home and we like war and for better or worse, we take pride in our naughtiness that most frown upon.  Dry actually takes delight in it in fact, he doesn't lie about our actions.  We admit what we do, we take responsibility for our actions.

Even in this conversation you've made comments telling us to move, in the past you've talked about how good it would be if we left Scotland and how you wanted to rid Scotland of Fury and then when someone calls you on it, you say, you're just suggesting if we're not happy we can move.

Glasgow county wants peace, Fury wants peace, the question is then do you want peace JO and how do we trust that you would mean it and not secretly continue trying to get Fury out of Scotland?

And don't start by telling me that you're not chief and that you're just one man, that speech is old.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fitz_
Squire
avatar

Posts : 669
Join date : 2011-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Funny Scottish Shit   Thu Jul 02, 2015 10:16 am

The RMM has a long-standing contract with Galloway which goes so far as to even allow RMM armies to travel through Galloway.

So yes, if the RMM sunk a ship, owned by the Duke and being operated by a councillor of Galloway, I'm sure everyone can plainly see that Galloway's relations with RMM would go from being friendly to being the extreme opposite. Fortunately that has not happened.

The fact that he was a councillor does not mean he was representing Galloway in France though, anymore than Sheridan could claim to be representing Galloway or Glasgow for example. Had we known he was going to leave Galloway, I'm sure there would have been alternate options, but that's hingsight for you.


Last edited by Fitz_ on Thu Jul 02, 2015 10:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Katniss Locksley
Commoner
avatar

Posts : 188
Join date : 2013-10-07
Age : 27

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Carpenter

PostSubject: Re: Funny Scottish Shit   Thu Jul 02, 2015 10:16 am

Well NNGO welcome to the Scotland HH it seems it has boiled over and somehow made it's way here. Fritz stopping trying to dirty the RMM name and do not bring us into your mud puddle of a mess.

Angeljoy25 wrote:

Also, while Ian was sailing, I do believe that Evan said that if Ian were attacked, since he was General of GAF and sailing Evan's ship he would have to see it as a declaration of war on Galloway.  

Truth. Evidence below.


RMM inquiry of where that ship was headed at the time it was on its way to France. As we often times like to keep tabs on all ships coming and going in Scotland the best that we can.

Quote :
The ship is a barge, not much to discuss about weapons being transported. The reason I know of is the transfer of his companion from France to Scotland. I am sure he has 5 barrels of whiskey on board, too, but that is not contraband. But that's about all I know for sure. Don't know the exact port he arranged for the pickup. Not sure about who his crew member is, I would take a wild guess and say it might be Kieron, a friend of his. But I am not privy to it.

A letter intercepted by one of our RMM Intelligence agents. A few months back.  



We have known Ian to be bad news bears for Scotland for months. We have told the Dukes of Galloway about this for months. They don't listen... They are corrupt. How about you listen to those to tell you these things.

After knowing where the ship was going and this evidence we decided to act.

Kat. wrote:
Also, this came out a few days ago and were to remain in these chambers for the time being.

[rp]By order of the RMM to better improve the land of Scotland and ensure its people are safe. We by rights will be intercepting Ian.De.Brus's ship on its course to France.Based off information that he was plotting against Galloway and her people.

By a vote of 5 by the RMM court. We will decide if he is guilty or innocent Guilty with being in collaboration with the criminal (EDITED). If found guilty for these acts the RMM based on it contract with Galloway County will act as the prosecutor, the judge, and the executioner in his case.

His ship will be intercepted by the RMM vessel (EDITED) a warship more than capable to hold Ian.De.Brus ship in custody until the outcome is decided. (EDITED) the captain is to question De.Brus and bring his answers to our private chamber where all the evidence will be decided on. (this trail should not last longer than a day to ensure travel time(rounds) are not losses.)

If found guilty the sentence most likely will be death, and the man’s ship will be sunk by the (EDITED). If found innocent the man will be allowed to continue his way. May Jah shed light on the truth….
Signed in my hand on May 5, 1463.

Katniss Locksley




[/rp]

Let me first off say. That as the RMM spokesperson I am not subject to the rule in regards to releasing private information as I am not Galloway official. The Duke is a Galloway official and is subject to this rule. Any release of information on his behalf would be considered corrupt and against Galloway law. Just covering myself here.

That was posted in private on May 7. Edits are taking out. Ian was traveling at the time, And we would of indeed intercepted that ship BUT the Galloway Duke had to get involved....

Evan.t wrote:
It would be unwise to sink the General of GAF and Captain of Galloway, especially since he is sailing my ship, which I lent to him. Should you proceed with this, it will bring complications to our relations.

Evan.t wrote:
Attacking a high ranking official of Galloway is a declaration of war on behalf of RMM, not the other way around. And if it is done, we will have to play along.

You do understand that the reason behind his "mission" will be even a worse situation for RMM. So, I guess, it is easy for you to call it off.

I cannot stress enough how unfortunate a choice it would be for RMM.

posted May 10th

As to Ian's "mission", I have no idea what he was talking about. But indeed he was the general, Captain and cc member at that time I don't know how much longer he was in those positions.

Again fritz,
Do not drag the RMM good name into this mess. You will see we will only shed light on the truth that Galloway is corrupt on it's highest levels... The RMM does work for the Scottish people, not Galloway officials. Indeed, this is a perfect example of Galloway officials fooking it up. And the Galloway people suffer for their mistakes.

Fitz_ wrote:
would be seen as a hostile action against Galloway, by a group that was supposed to be on good terms with Galloway, and that Galloway therefore strongly urged against the proposed sinking.

We are on good terms with Galloway, the Galloway people anyways not corrupt Galloway officials... You see full circle how the RMM was acting in the best interest of Galloway. If the Duke would of let us proceed with the trial of Ian and not gotten in our way this WHOLE situation would have been avoided. If Galloway Dukes would listen to the RMM, which collect intel on Scotland. This whole situation would have been avoided. But no Galloway continues to be corrupt at the cc and Duke levels and scandals like this mess it up for Galloway and her people you wonder why Fury gets pissed. Vote in some new officials Galloway! The truth is here. I have ss of this if you don't believe me on the quotes. As the RMM records everything, it gets.



Stop dragging the RMM into your mud puddles Fritz we have a good name to uphold. I will answer no questions about this information I have presented nor do I have to I am in no violation for posting this here. If you want to contact me, do it in the game. I am done with this conversation. Peace and skittles.


Last edited by Katniss Locksley on Thu Jul 02, 2015 10:35 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Katniss Locksley
Commoner
avatar

Posts : 188
Join date : 2013-10-07
Age : 27

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Carpenter

PostSubject: Re: Funny Scottish Shit   Thu Jul 02, 2015 10:22 am

Fitz_ wrote:
The RMM has a long-standing contract with Galloway which goes so far as to even allow RMM armies to travel through Galloway.

So yes, if the RMM sunk a ship, owned by the Duke and being operated by a councillor of Galloway, I'm sure everyone can plainly see that Galloway's relations with RMM would go from being friendly to being the extreme opposite. Fortunately that has not happened.

The fact that he was a councillor does not mean he was representing Galloway in France though, anymore than Sheridan could claim to be representing Galloway or Glasgow for example. Had we known he was going to leave Galloway, I'm sure there would have been alternate options, but that's hingsight for you.

Leave the RMM out of these conversations please. Thank you. That ship was sunk for all the right reaons enough said lets keep the focus off the RMM. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fitz_
Squire
avatar

Posts : 669
Join date : 2011-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Funny Scottish Shit   Thu Jul 02, 2015 10:25 am

I haven't spoken ill of the RMM nor do I intend to, Katniss, merely stated the facts. You yourself can't find me so horrible or you would not have suggested recently that I should return to being Duke.

Jurias.

Evan wrote:
Attacking a high ranking official of Galloway is a declaration of war on behalf of RMM, not the other way around. And if it is done, we will have to play along.

See this quote that Katniss just posted? Shove it up your pipe and smoke it. Also shove the date 7th of May, i.e. Ian was Captain/General when this happened but was not when in France, up your pipe and smoke that too. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
julius_octavius
Serf


Posts : 20
Join date : 2014-09-23

PostSubject: Re: Funny Scottish Shit   Thu Jul 02, 2015 11:07 am

Angel. There's a whole lot that I care about much more than 'Public image'.. If I cared about image I wouldnt raise banners Smile I care about entertainment. I want to enjoy myself. Just like Im guessing you do.

If I speak to people in private, its because any public word I speak is twisted due to me simply not being a great speaker. I speak my mind, and that seems to be something that's easily manipulated to mean what you want it to be.. I guess.

Again. My suggestion for Fury to be in Ireland, is not an insult, or to cause any problems. I assume you like Ireland. I dont mind the place. I know that you wouldn't feel nearly the paranoia that is obviously floating around. And we would feel the same. It wouldnt mean we rule Scotland, nor would it mean that you've lost anything. There just doesnt seem to be enough room for Fury and Campbell. We get on each others' nerves without even trying.

Or, is there something I can do to help the situation?

Id have suggested Campbell move if all of our friends weren't in Scotland, and we know very few people in Ireland/England. You have tons of friends in Ireland.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WhiteSnow
Noble
avatar

Posts : 2155
Join date : 2010-09-21
Age : 33
Location : Negative Plane

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Blacksmith

PostSubject: Re: Funny Scottish Shit   Thu Jul 02, 2015 11:18 am

Yeah we all are just sitting on the flying carpet and flying for the better life to Ireland Razz

Not going to happen. Ireland is a nice place, and there is lots of nice and good people. But I do like Glasgow more.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
julius_octavius
Serf


Posts : 20
Join date : 2014-09-23

PostSubject: Re: Funny Scottish Shit   Thu Jul 02, 2015 11:21 am

Instead of being condescending, offer a better option for peace other than paying you guys thousands of pounds and bowing to your every whim and paranoid assumption.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WhiteSnow
Noble
avatar

Posts : 2155
Join date : 2010-09-21
Age : 33
Location : Negative Plane

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Blacksmith

PostSubject: Re: Funny Scottish Shit   Thu Jul 02, 2015 11:23 am

Should hold your word, then such problems wont happen Wink

Hold your word. Answer for any mistakes if those do happen.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Angeljoy25
Noble
avatar

Posts : 2244
Join date : 2010-09-15

Character sheet
DDO character: Rogue
RK Profession: Butcher

PostSubject: Re: Funny Scottish Shit   Thu Jul 02, 2015 11:28 am

JO, I don't believe you and I don't believe you because I've seen too many of your closed door conversations, and they're too clear that they don't need to be twisted.

How is suggesting that after we put our heart and soul, blood and sweat into Glasgow, just up and walk away, not insulting?  How is telling us that we're dead and killing Glasgow not insulting?

You don't even see how you're now changing what you said was it just yesterday or the day before?  Now you're attempting to sound more diplomatic about it?

We're not going anywhere, this is our home and we have worked hard for it and fought for it.

I said we want peace and asked if you want peace and how can we trust that you'll stop trying to rid Scotland of Fury and you return with what I think you consider a logical reason for us to leave Scotland?

Also to your fan, HandsomeFin, perhaps you're an expert on the Middle East, which as a familiar ring to it, but really shouldn't bring rl politics into it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
julius_octavius
Serf


Posts : 20
Join date : 2014-09-23

PostSubject: Re: Funny Scottish Shit   Thu Jul 02, 2015 11:45 am

I tend to be a bit more diplomatic when I've calmed down.

I seriously, was trying something new, when I heard of our 'plots' and 'plans' that I know do not exist. So seeing people calling for the destruction of good people for no reason, gets me annoyed.

Nothing I hate more than bullying. It's why we moved to Scotland in the first place. And while you're proud of your 'naughtiness', I also dont like it when people shit in my front lawn. Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jurias
Commoner
avatar

Posts : 74
Join date : 2015-02-26
Location : United Kingdom

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Butcher

PostSubject: Re: Funny Scottish Shit   Thu Jul 02, 2015 11:47 am

Fitz_ wrote:
I haven't spoken ill of the RMM nor do I intend to, Katniss, merely stated the facts. You yourself can't find me so horrible or you would not have suggested recently that I should return to being Duke.

Jurias.

Evan wrote:
Attacking a high ranking official of Galloway is a declaration of war on behalf of RMM, not the other way around. And if it is done, we will have to play along.

See this quote that Katniss just posted? Shove it up your pipe and smoke it. Also shove the date 7th of May, i.e. Ian was Captain/General when this happened but was not when in France, up your pipe and smoke that too. Very Happy

How is that good for you?

When he began his mission, I.e, when he received the orders or authorization to do so, he WAS the captain/General. This just makes it worse for you! And revoking his positions just seems as a good way to ward against more complex outcomes if he was caught.

Someone give this guy a brain?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jurias
Commoner
avatar

Posts : 74
Join date : 2015-02-26
Location : United Kingdom

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Butcher

PostSubject: Re: Funny Scottish Shit   Thu Jul 02, 2015 11:51 am

And JO, I think we all know... No-one is going to leave Scotland... Not Fury and not Campbell. So we'd certainly need a better solution than that...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Funny Scottish Shit   

Back to top Go down
 
Funny Scottish Shit
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Funny Scottish Shit
» Codex: Orks review from Dakka Dakka
» Random Funny Pictures
» Funny Fights Thread!
» Birthday wish funny....

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
All your Nachos are belong to us! :: RK :: Scotland :: Scottish OOC-
Jump to: