~NNGO IZ SRS BSNS~

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» NNGO Airship Amenities & Crew [Guild Level: 81]
Thu Jun 01, 2017 7:39 pm by Beth

» Bundlenomics Exposé, or, Where the Cheap Games At?
Mon May 29, 2017 9:25 pm by anto_capone

» How's life treating ya?
Mon May 29, 2017 12:11 pm by anto_capone

» Communication with the Royal English Embassy
Sun May 21, 2017 4:55 pm by Bekah

» Post something awesome!
Tue May 16, 2017 5:22 am by Minority01

» Totally legit US presidential poll
Tue May 16, 2017 5:09 am by Minority01

» Headset Survey
Tue May 16, 2017 4:54 am by Minority01

» Laugh of the day
Wed May 10, 2017 8:42 pm by Bekah

» The Music Thread!
Tue Apr 25, 2017 8:21 pm by anto_capone

» Discord
Fri Mar 31, 2017 8:28 pm by anto_capone

Navigation
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 66 on Sat Mar 12, 2016 8:37 pm
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Discord

Share | 

Funny Scottish Shit

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Sullihan
Commoner

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Blacksmith

PostSubject: Re: Funny Scottish Shit   Wed Sep 23, 2015 11:17 pm

greycrusher wrote:
Fitz_ wrote:
Given that Evan said before he went into retreat, that his clan was quiet. I do get the impression that most of the "bad activities" are rogue even to Campbell rule itself.
It's over guys.  

I can say with confidence there will be no more Campbell uprisings.  You are free to live in peace as the population slowly dies off due to boredom.

Someone's a debbie downer...All it takes is someone getting bored enough to stoke another fire, even if it may not be a Campbell conspiracy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
greycrusher
Serf

PostSubject: Re: Funny Scottish Shit   Thu Sep 24, 2015 12:58 am

Sullihan wrote:
debbie downer

I prefer the term realist, but good luck in the royal elections and whatever else you've been planning. I'm sure your reign will be more successful than the current kings strategy of "please like us, we'll give you money"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WhiteSnow
Noble

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny Scottish Shit   Sat Sep 26, 2015 9:03 am

I dont mind Sullihan as a monarch. But Sheridan's crimes must be acknowledged. And denounced.

It shouldnt ever happen again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
greycrusher
Serf

PostSubject: Re: Funny Scottish Shit   Sat Oct 03, 2015 11:02 am

WhiteSnow wrote:
I dont mind Sullihan as a monarch. But Sheridan's crimes must be acknowledged. And denounced.

It shouldnt ever happen again.

Most people in Galloway do not believe Sheridan had a clone in Glasgow, which is sad because it shows how blind and stupid the people of Galloway are, you know, people like Fitz. Although Sheridan/Aqueron were inducing sympathy with their sob stories about how certain Glaswegians were being mean when they called Sheridan a witch and declared themselves Queens of the North. Sheridan/Aqueron also donated money to the county which instantly made them good people in the eyes of Galloway "officials" lol. And how could such good people ever use clones? It's simply unthinkable!

However, I honestly don't think Sheridan meant any harm to Glasgow, you should've just taken their money and promptly told them to leave afterwards. I think Sheridan just got bigheaded and wanted to look cool and important to her old English friends, and that was her main reason for becoming Queen.

Davelish, Lempi, Alistair_crowley, Narses and the other numerous clones were controlled by either Evan or a real life friend of Evan. He did say one of them was indeed his real life friend

Ian, Evan, and the Campbell clones will probably never return to the game. Julius is moving to England if he hasn't moved there already, and he has little or no followers any more. You have nothing to fear from Galloway or Clan Campbell unless Sullihan decides to do something crazy with his battle cog but I believe he is too craven to do anything interesting and he'd probably rather join Fury than attack Fury any ways.

Let Fitz and the other Galloway dorks finally have the peace they so badly want.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WhiteSnow
Noble

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny Scottish Shit   Sat Oct 03, 2015 4:35 pm

Quote :
However, I honestly don't think Sheridan meant any harm to Glasgow, you should've just taken their money and promptly told them to leave afterwards.

I do have the information telling me the otherwise. Sierra_ we did notice at once and started to work out. Think about it Wink

For that 1k you wont buy anyone on the county level by the way, just so that you would know for the future Wink

Sheridan and co stole way more from us (from my city like 1,5k alone) and thats not even main reason for us to be furious. Its the matter of principle: if Galloway/Sheridan/Evan wanted to cheat or deceive us, they and all involved will pay the price.

We cannot trust people, who broke their word again, again and again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
greycrusher
Serf

PostSubject: Re: Funny Scottish Shit   Sun Oct 04, 2015 11:27 pm

WhiteSnow wrote:
I do have the information telling me the otherwise. Sierra_ we did notice at once and started to work out. Think about it Wink

Think about it?  Hah. as if Galloway citizens are capable of such a thing as "thinking"

Aqueron wrote:
It is with great pride that I look over the Council list for Galloway, in this, perhaps my last time voting in our beloved county. Well wishes and my heartfelt gratitude to you for bringing Galloway up from as low as it was in the past years. It has made me proud to live and serve the people of Galloway. Jah's blessing on you and your efforts.

Simply,
Aqueron Campbell

Someone should give this man an award for being arguably the greatest butt kisser RK has ever seen.  In reality he should be thanking the miners for making all the money for the county and he should be thanking the admins for making it possible for us to get out of debt in the first place.  The councilors are nothing but a bunch of useless sycophants
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fitz_
Squire

PostSubject: Re: Funny Scottish Shit   Mon Oct 05, 2015 2:07 am

Fascinating! So I can have the Count make me the MS or Sheriff, than I can go click whatever buttons I want and it won't make any difference at all?! My goodness, I'm so stupid, why didn't I know about this?!

You sir, are an idiot.

And for your information, it has been years since Galloway has had a serious debt problem. The admins removed our debt when they killed the towns in 2010 and the lowest we have dropped since, while remaining in the positive the large majority of time, was a 50k debt, which was erased in just over one term of giving a shit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
greycrusher
Serf

PostSubject: Re: Funny Scottish Shit   Mon Oct 05, 2015 3:01 am

Fitz_ wrote:
Fascinating! So I can have the Count make me the MS or Sheriff, than I can go click whatever buttons I want and it won't make any difference at all?! My goodness, I'm so stupid, why didn't I know about this?!

You seem to be proud of the fact that no one had stupidly pressed random buttons.  That's funny.  Anyone with half a brain could successfully run MS or sheriff.  Denying this fact would only further prove how delusional and dimwitted you are.

Fitz_ wrote:
You sir, are an idiot.

No sir, you are the idiot.

Fitz_ wrote:
And for your information, it has been years since Galloway has had a serious debt problem. The admins removed our debt when they killed the towns in 2010 and the lowest we have dropped since, while remaining in the positive the large majority of time, was a 50k debt, which was erased in just over one term of giving a shit.

The miners made all the money.  The miners and admins removed the debt.  All the council did was watch the money flow in thanks to the miners.  You are beyond delusional if you think the council did anything besides simple maintenance.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fitz_
Squire

PostSubject: Re: Funny Scottish Shit   Mon Oct 05, 2015 4:21 am

You're a fucking moron - been resisting saying that but what the hell, here I go!

The actions of the council don't make any difference? Sounds like the batshit nonsense I'd expect to hear out of Argotian's mouth.

Galloway just went sob sob how sad poor Sheridan and Aqueron, they gave us money and nobody who gave us a treat could do something wrong! Christ do you realize how incredibly arrogant that is? We're all stupid in Galloway, us poor sods don't think for ourselves, only trolls like you have any idea? Go screw yourself.

Every bastard who gave a shit about Sheridan being the monarch was/is a moron! And the fact that you twits thought she was some puppeteer of Galloway or anything close to it only further shows your stupidity!

Derp, I'm a stupid Galloway-person, Ima go find a cloner and do what they tell me to do!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
greycrusher
Serf

PostSubject: Re: Funny Scottish Shit   Mon Oct 05, 2015 4:35 am

Fitz_ wrote:
You're a fucking moron - been resisting saying that but what the hell, here I go!

Someone's butthurt.

Fitz_ wrote:
The actions of the council don't make any difference?

I said that anyone with half a brain could do the council's job.  I never said the council makes no difference at all.  Retard.

Fitz_ wrote:
Sounds like the batshit nonsense I'd expect to hear out of Argotian's mouth!

Considering you put the words in my mouth, it would be you that is saying the batshit nonsense and I don't know who Argotian is

Fitz_ wrote:
Galloway just went sob sob how sad poor Sheridan and Aqueron, they gave us money and nobody who gave us a treat could do something wrong! Christ do you realize how incredibly arrogant that is? We're all stupid down here in Galloway, us poor sods don't think for ourselves, only trolls like you have any idea? Go screw yourself.

Prove me wrong.  Either you think Sheridan used clones or you think everyone here is a liar.  Which one is it?

Fitz_ wrote:
Every bastard who gave a shit about Sheridan being the monarch was/is a moron! And the fact that you twits thought she was some puppeteer of Galloway or anything close to it only further shows your stupidity!

Here you go, Fury, Fitz and probably the rest of the council thinks you're all bastards and morons for even caring about Sheridan and her cloning.

Fitz_ wrote:
Derp, I'm a stupid Galloway-person, Ima go find a cloner and do what they tell me to do!

More butthurt, idiotic drivel.  Come on, Fitzy, I know you're probably sleepy and you get grouchy when you're tired, but you can do better than this.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
greycrusher
Serf

PostSubject: Re: Funny Scottish Shit   Mon Oct 05, 2015 4:56 am

Fitz_ wrote:
And the fact that you twits thought she was some puppeteer of Galloway or anything close to it only further shows your stupidity!

When did I say or imply that Sheridan/Aqueron were your puppeteers? I said they induced sympathy from you and probably bought your friendship with donations.. I never said they controlled you. Again you're putting words in my mouth like the imbecile that you are. You can't argue the things I say so you make stuff up.

Go to sleep Fitz or go back to circlejerking with the other Galloway council dolts. You can't fuck with me and you just look stupider and stupider every time you reply.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fitz_
Squire

PostSubject: Re: Funny Scottish Shit   Mon Oct 05, 2015 5:19 am

I'd rather tell you what a prick you are for calling all of Galloway thoughtless and making assumptions about our motives and community, than I would call you out on the numerous logical fallacies you try to argue with! In fact calling you a prick for calling my community brainless and talking about us negatively with no idea about us at all is, in essence, the reason I am speaking now. I'm tired of hearing that everyone outside of Galloway knows more about us than we do about ourselves.

To be so kind as to answer one of your fallacious and assuming questions, I have no idea if Sheridan cloned nor have I asked anyone of their opinion or done any research on the matter - obviously her existence, barely on the peripheral of my own, had far less influence and relevance to me than it did to you, and no, everyone here is not a liar. There is in fact no connection between the two propositions you make, whatsoever, for the record.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
greycrusher
Serf

PostSubject: Re: Funny Scottish Shit   Mon Oct 05, 2015 5:48 am

Fitz_ wrote:
I'd rather tell you what a prick you are for calling all of Galloway thoughtless and making assumptions about our motives and community, than I would call you out on the numerous logical fallacies you try to argue with!

You're the one making shit up and putting words in my mouth. If anyone is guilty of logical fallacies, it's your retarded ass.

Fitz_ wrote:
In fact calling you a prick for calling my community brainless and talking about us negatively with no idea about us at all is, in essence, the reason I am speaking now.

I never used the term "brainless" and I was more or less jesting when I posed the idea of Galloway citizens being incapable of "thinking," however after reading your whiny, blathering replies I'd be more inclined to think it's rather true, at least in your case.

Fitz_ wrote:
To be so kind as to answer one of your fallacious and assuming questions, I have no idea if Sheridan cloned nor have I asked anyone of their opinion or done any research on the matter - obviously her existence, barely on the peripheral of my own, had far less influence and relevance to me than it did to you, and no, everyone here is not a liar. There is in fact no connection between the two propositions you make, whatsoever, for the record.

So you don't think anyone is lying when they call Sheridan a cloner, you just refuse to believe them? And there's no connection between the two? Okay little buddy, whatever you say ;-)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WhiteSnow
Noble

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny Scottish Shit   Mon Oct 05, 2015 7:43 am

Fitz wrote:
We're all stupid in Galloway, us poor sods don't think for ourselves

That's rather optimistic point of view.

Fitz wrote:

What, again ?

greycrusher wrote:
Here you go, Fury, Fitz and probably the rest of the council thinks you're all bastards and morons for even caring about Sheridan and her cloning.

Obviously, since Sheridan/Sierra/Mikael is his friend and a good storyteller why anyone should care about some clones of hers ? Why those from Glasgow/Fury do care about such unimportant things like stealing money from their towns, espionage, attempts to overthrow their council and so on ? They're morons - in Zitz's imaginary world that shouldnt matter at all.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aidan
Noble

Character sheet
DDO character: Fighter
RK Profession: None

PostSubject: Re: Funny Scottish Shit   Mon Oct 05, 2015 8:54 am

greycrusher wrote:

Fitz_ wrote:
You sir, are an idiot.

No sir, you are the idiot.

So polite Laughing Laughing

IG NAME: "Aidann."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WhiteSnow
Noble

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny Scottish Shit   Mon Oct 05, 2015 10:36 am

Mercyfulfate wrote:
Do NOT post in this thread! Any questions/comments/concerns about the Galloway University should be in-game mailed to Mercyfulfate, the Galloway University Rector!

CURRENT SCHEDULE

The Galloway University apologizes for the cancelled classes this week, however due to threats of aggression towards our county from the Glasgow-based political-military group, Fury, lead by Whitesnow, we have decided to shut down for the week so our citizens can defend their homes from invasion. We hope to reopen next week, assuming threats of war in Scotland have subsided.

Monday - Oct 5
1. Class Cancelled
2. Class Cancelled

Tuesday - Oct 6
1. Class Cancelled
2. Class Cancelled

Wednesday - Oct 7
1. Class Cancelled
2. Class Cancelled

Thursday - Oct 8
1. Class Cancelled
2. Class Cancelled

Friday - Oct 9
1. Class Cancelled
2. Class Cancelled

Saturday - Oct 10
1. Class Cancelled
2. Class Cancelled

Sunday - Oct 11
1. Class Cancelled
2. Class Cancelled

Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheMightyTrooper
Commoner

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: None

PostSubject: Re: Funny Scottish Shit   Mon Oct 05, 2015 2:10 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
greycrusher
Serf

PostSubject: Re: Funny Scottish Shit   Mon Oct 05, 2015 11:20 pm

Mercyfulfate wrote:
we have decided to shut down for the week so our citizens can defend their homes from invasion. We hope to reopen next week, assuming threats of war in Scotland have subsided.

translation:  People would rather study than defend the county, so we've shut down the classes

lol

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tam/Spr
Citizen

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Carpenter

PostSubject: Re: Funny Scottish Shit   Wed Oct 07, 2015 7:20 pm

Galloway sure is filled with a bunch of pussies. And considering how much they like to talk about you lot, I don't think anyone needs told who leads Fury at this point Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WhiteSnow
Noble

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny Scottish Shit   Wed Oct 07, 2015 10:27 pm

Well, Animal Planet kinda got old...

I'm now presenting the new stuff.

Part 1.

Mercury_macranald wrote:
Get stuffed, Tod.

Mercury_macranald wrote:
Get stuffed you stupid lying cat.

Anyone suffering under fury's hypocrisy and oppression will always be welcomed in Galloway.

Mercury_macranald wrote:
No, you, you lying piece of filth, are the source of conflict in this land and you know it! You thrive on it!

Go walk off a cliff and do humanity a favour.

As far as practical solutions go I'm all for Maddog's suggestion by the way. Shut the borders for good. Both of them! No more peace-talks. Kill-lists forever. But staying in your own territory and getting on with your own business!

Mercury_macranald wrote:
And you do anything but float around insulting Galloway at every single opportunity you get? No! As usual it's double standards and it always has been. Well I'm done with it. You're a waste of oxygen and a scourge on this land and by your own standards I'm going to let you know.

You sir are productively useless by your own standards. :mrgreen:

Mercury_macranald wrote:
I'm going to try my hand at impersonation.

Dry is meddling in Galloway's affairs! He is threatening our county and destabilizing our people, causing us to spend thousands constantly on defence and wasting the time of dozens of people. Not to mention that he is breaking the peace treaty for reasons I wont specify but which are obvious to everyone and I insist that everyone acknowledge this!

Glasgow. I demand he be banished from Scotland!

Who am I? You guessed it right? I am Dry Whitesnow!

Mercury_macranald wrote:
Grandeur?

So only Dry Whitesnow may make these demands?

Just as I said. Double standards and always has been.

For further insulting me, which somehow relates to Galloway for reasons I wont specify but which everyone must acknowledge or else I will make further demands - Glasgow must now pay 9,000 pounds in reparations to Galloway.

See I'm so good at impersonating you. You just need to insult everyone in sight who doesn't bend their knee to you and who dares to have an ounce of freedom, and make outrageous demands while generally being a self-serving, double-standards ass.
Maddog wrote:

"If ya say so, so it's prolly best if ya leave us alone from now on, so we dun rub off on ya or become a danger to ya too...

That is if ya dun already consider us that, since yer not makin true on the hell ya was gonna brin' to us...

I guess that was just an empty threat, since ya lost so much support from the Irish... I guess they're too busy to come in and clean up yer usual mess, huh Dry?

Yer big bad buddies left ya behind, huh? Aww... They dun really have time to come back ya up at the moment, huh?

Now yer reduced to empty werds, while ya huff and puff to keep up yer appearances... Wow that's gotta hurt yer pride...

Too bad ya didn't think 'bout that before ya made yer threat, huh?

Yer as pathetic as ya ever was, Dry... "

Last edited by WhiteSnow on Sat Oct 17, 2015 8:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fitz_
Squire

PostSubject: Re: Funny Scottish Shit   Wed Oct 07, 2015 11:45 pm

You missed my favourite one.

Mercury_macranald wrote:
Depends on which village. I can petition a few to make you their official Village Idiot? I like my chances. Very Happy

How about the official idiot of Scotland? Reckon I might have a good chance in a national vote.

Which brings about the funniest joke of the year:

Glasgow's population - 197!

cheers Hilarious!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
greycrusher
Serf

PostSubject: Re: Funny Scottish Shit   Wed Oct 07, 2015 11:54 pm

Fitz_ wrote:
You missed my favourite one.

Mercury_macranald wrote:
Depends on which village. I can petition a few to make you their official Village Idiot? I like my chances.  Very Happy

How about the official idiot of Scotland? Reckon I might have a good chance in a national vote.

Which brings about the funniest joke of the year:

Glasgow's population - 197!

cheers Hilarious!

Did you see the list of people Dry posted of Galloway citizens who all went into retreat on the same day? And those are just the obvious clones. How many active people are there in Galloway? Very few. It's propped up by clones and shared connections.

Get the fuck outta here you clown
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tam/Spr
Citizen

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Carpenter

PostSubject: Re: Funny Scottish Shit   Wed Oct 07, 2015 11:56 pm

I'd be interested in how many clones are down in Galloway as well, actually. I know for a fact JO and some Campbells cloned. I've saw the letter where he intended to use them to attack Glasgow, a good couple years ago now, when Andi got jumped by Fury. So the idea that cloning is out of the head from people down there, is... well, a plain old lie.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fitz_
Squire

PostSubject: Re: Funny Scottish Shit   Thu Oct 08, 2015 12:00 am

Clones and dead people everywhere in RK.

Don't have a hand in it myself but still, have no doubt that there are far more active people in Galloway than Glasgow.

Want to know another joke? I'm full of them today!

Active citizens of Stirling 5th October per Dufric - 23! So funny! lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
greycrusher
Serf

PostSubject: Re: Funny Scottish Shit   Thu Oct 08, 2015 12:04 am

Fitz_ wrote:
Clones and dead people everywhere in RK.

Don't have a hand in it myself but still, have no doubt that there are far more active people in Galloway than Glasgow.

Want to know another joke? I'm full of them today!

Active citizens of Stirling 5th October per Dufric - 23! So funny! lol!

yea, there's so many active citizens in Galloway, that's why you had to shut down the university because no one was replying to the mass mails to help defend the county.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Funny Scottish Shit   

Back to top Go down

Funny Scottish Shit
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next