» Games to Replace RK - Reviews
Sun Sep 17, 2017 6:26 pm by fhead

» Queen of Ireland
Tue Sep 05, 2017 8:52 am by jaqk

» How's life treating ya?
Wed Jul 26, 2017 11:10 pm by Trinity

» Introductions
Wed Jun 28, 2017 1:33 pm by anto_capone

» Bundlenomics Exposé, or, Where the Cheap Games At?
Mon May 29, 2017 9:25 pm by anto_capone

» Communication with the Royal English Embassy
Sun May 21, 2017 4:55 pm by Bekah

Navigation
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 66 on Sat Mar 12, 2016 8:37 pm
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Discord

Share | 

Todays Adventures

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tod_Whitesnow
Squire

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Carpenter

PostSubject: Todays Adventures   Thu Jan 06, 2011 5:25 am

Tods Todays adventures.

Went out with Ubleed.

Went form Lv5 to 6th. Started off doing the Del chain and some mucked up who to speak to and have to do the 4th again.

Then grouped up with Zog with Sheo and Sel with Bangit.

Things started well and we went into the Seal of Sharn quest chain. We bash and hacked our way through till we hit I think the 2nd in the chain and got stuck dead with no way out, we stalked the Guild log waiting for an appropiate angel to log on and rescue us. The first we got was Jill who brought her Pally in and saved our bacon and other bits.

We then pushed on into the chain and I think slaughtered by traps, then waited and Grace logged and she brought her Trap Monkey in the quest and we fought out way out after 16 deaths.

Sel and then dropped out and then Sheo after the bookbinder and we picked up Faye.

We then did most of the Sharn Syndicate, again I had a chain issue and have to do one more again.

It was epic death time again in the slums with Bella and I doing multiable runs to try and kill off one and a time to respawn to repeat again till Bella got her Hire back out and killed the wizard who kept stunning us.

Thanks all for a good day and I think Sheo got the ring of feathers.

Any requests for tomorrow I should be around at RK reset time.

Tod
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Seldomseen
Knight

Character sheet
DDO character: Cleric

PostSubject: Re: Todays Adventures   Thu Jan 06, 2011 10:03 am

No I got the ring of feathers, was a good time but i think the death count just in part three of stk was like 18. was a good time though, but i dont want to say I warned you the traps would kill us on elite, even with grace as she was the only one at level, the rest of us were below.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bellz
Knight

Location : in a galexy far far away or Khyber... or stuck at work dreaming of Hawaii

Character sheet
RK Profession: Baker

PostSubject: Re: Todays Adventures   Thu Jan 06, 2011 12:15 pm

It was fun hunny .... I haven't died like that in ages
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tod_Whitesnow
Squire

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Todays Adventures   Thu Jan 06, 2011 12:41 pm

Um which time Bella, as you and I died lots while poor Grace could not reach the shrine.

I would like to redoe Prt 4 of Dels and the Slums in Sharn to fix up the rewards I have not got.

If anyone is free with a 5-8 Lvl Toon
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Seldomseen
Knight

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Todays Adventures   Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:34 pm

well if a level 9 works for you, i am pretty sure you wont die in the slums as I did them on elite with Mihaly with just a pocket cleric. I could redo that one with you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grace
Mummy Bait

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Todays Adventures   Thu Jan 06, 2011 4:28 pm

It's okay, I got a lot of work done while I was dead and couldn't reach the shrine. While you guys kept running back and forth, I paid bills, read the news... Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aidan
Noble

Character sheet
DDO character: Fighter
RK Profession: None

PostSubject: Re: Todays Adventures   Thu Jan 06, 2011 7:19 pm

yay for multitasking Very Happy

IG NAME: "Aidann."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bellz
Knight

Location : in a galexy far far away or Khyber... or stuck at work dreaming of Hawaii

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Todays Adventures   Thu Jan 06, 2011 8:00 pm

hehe honestly Tod, it was fun... I got to listen to you talk I love you

Im up for whatever... and hoping to hell my dad leave soon so life goes back to normal
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tod_Whitesnow
Squire

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Todays Adventures   Fri Jan 07, 2011 5:41 am

Well today, I grouped with Sel and we got Bangit to Level 6 finishing off the Last of the Sharn and getting 3k in Exp Sel needed. I got to finish the chain.

Then Bw showed up and got Soorya and Sarcastic out and we found a group doing 3BC. So we went there and joined a good group. After some traditional trash talking we got started.

Cleaned up quiet a few of the quests.

The group dropped out and I went farming with a crew in Del 3 getting about 20k in Exp and making Level 7. Dee then slid me some cash so I could fit out Ubleed. Roll on Lv8 in the next few days. As he sits dreaming of Blade Barriers of doom.

No sign of Bella, heard Zog and Bella got in a Bind in cage with a Dragon but fought thier way out.

Things to Do the Lv8 quest in the Del chain. So I can get the voice of the master.
See Fred to sort out my feats. Swap out some spells.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zogdor
Squire

Character sheet
DDO character: Paladin
RK Profession: Weaver

PostSubject: Re: Todays Adventures   Fri Jan 07, 2011 10:09 am

That was Jill, Anto and I... we were running Litany of the Dead and I didn't realise Anto was already talking to the dragon. That was good fun too, although we all died when trying to take down the Doomsphere first time round!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grace
Mummy Bait

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Todays Adventures   Fri Jan 07, 2011 2:31 pm

I'm happy to run Delera's with you with my rogue, Tod. I'll scoot her up to lvl 8 so she doesn't have trouble with the traps in the last quest.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dee_Snider
Knight

Character sheet
DDO character: Wizard
RK Profession: Blacksmith

PostSubject: Re: Todays Adventures   Fri Jan 07, 2011 2:39 pm

Grats on getting flagged for Litany - looking forward to hearing more about the Abbot raid.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bellz
Knight

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Todays Adventures   Sat Jan 08, 2011 3:32 am

At least you got me for a bit today Tod Wink

I'm pretty stoked to have Faye at lvl 8 now... but a bit indecisive if I relax on her and start running Meelove a bit more....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tod_Whitesnow
Squire

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Todays Adventures   Sat Jan 08, 2011 5:15 am

Todays run took out Ubleed to Dels where Fay may a guest appearance in the 2nd part, all went smooth till the last one where the Zerging thief kept getting hurt and running too far away. Fay gave him some and they have a robust discussion and the thier ran off to a part of the dungoen to sulk. On a good note I got voice of the master.

From there we collected the old warrior Bangit and Grace TM. We did a one quest there with the huge puzzle and the electic cage.

We did some slayer and explorer.

Goals for tomorrow is get Ubleed to Level 8. Thats a bit closer to the goodness perscribed to me by the Dr the super Blade Barrier. Good luck to you on the Guild Run
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tod_Whitesnow
Squire

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Todays Adventures   Sun Jan 09, 2011 5:20 am

Today the big guild raid, I wake up and log on expecting it to be over.

I find Sel and Grace Zog Jill and Anto and maybe some others after 4 nite shifts with little sleep my mind is a little else where.

We wander about and do a quest, which I am not sure I had the quest for and I went back this afternoon and could need no quest there. I would say due to my Puny Level.

We then all start to group up for the big one. It appeared to run allot smoother than the last well the bit I got up to before I had to bail. I am not sure how it ended but Val I think got some nice gauntlets.

When I returned the Chrono was about to start this is one of my favorite quests. Poor Lika lost every roll for donated loot I think we have one Death (Grace).

The Raid group then broke up and Jaay got Soorya out and we formed a party and completed Devils assault. With a mixed bunch mostly of fighter/monks most below 6 we got little grief.

Jaay then bailed on me so I went to look for a new group farming Del's Yes I thought Lv8 here I come.

Que the Dr's lounge and Tod now laying down speaking to his mentor and therapist Dr Luv.
I recieved a tell back from the group leader was I a DPS. I replied I was mostly heal.
He said sorry we are after DPS and the group was nearly all fighters.

So after that rejection which Dee found very humourous as he was called Gimped for being a DPS build.
Also I took a frost helm, from the reward at the end of the chrono. Thinking I did not have the item a quick check of Wilfred found I had one. Grrrrrrrrrr

Tomorrow objective not suffer Healer rejection and make Level 8.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tod_Whitesnow
Squire

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Todays Adventures   Mon Jan 10, 2011 1:32 am

Today was a big day for UBleed and mostly filled with Highs.

Started well he found a very nice group of Ladies (well I belive most were) after a quest I was able to get Lika into the group.

We did some house P and K missions giving a nice exp boost but finding little of value the high Char and haggle pirate hat is nice for the bank balance.

Waiting for one quest, I was informed that I should not be observing other female elfs, which is hard with one halfling one Human Lika and 4 female elfs.

Lika then tried to extort some money out of me not to tell.

As I traded one copper for all the trust I had that she would stay staunch. She then informed me she could not take it as Bella had given her so much cash it would not fit in.

So much for bribery. There was some slipping of words and I am sure some false tears form a certain elf.

Ripping through those quests we eventually were stopped in our tracks by the one you have the 8 carts and you dump them in supplies on elite, we could not do the boss fight at end.

We then did some House P quest, and miricale of miricals picked up more elf females, who would guess one would go and another appear of all class, it must be the famous halfling luck.

After a few left that left me Lika and one other a sorcer as the were all F2P i bought them a pass to Dels to get the Voice of the master, one other returned for a little more Ubleed time and i bought her one too.

We picked up would you guess 2 more elf females and a W/F Thief monk wizard who was great.

We walked Lika and others through the quest to collect the voice for them. As none of the items really suit UBed. I took another Voice as a spare.

UB is now Lvl 8 halfway to Lv9 so I will need some Dr time to get him sorted for BB of doom. The one problem I have having I am going up so fast I am outstripping my ability to change spells.

All in all a great time I will be around again tomorrow to play some more for my birthday.

Tomorrow mission is Lv9.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zogdor
Squire

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Todays Adventures   Mon Jan 10, 2011 6:31 am

Happy birthday Todd!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zogdor
Squire

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Todays Adventures   Mon Jan 10, 2011 7:42 am

Anto and I had quite an adventure last night doing the Abbot raid (Necro IV). We'd spent so much time flagging for it that it seemed to make sense to join a PuG and get it done. Little did we know how hard it would be...

I made the foolish mistake of saying that I'd seen all the puzzles on youtube and so I was given the dubious task of scouting. This means that when the Lich boss is about half dead and takes a break, I had to go through a particular D Door and say what puzzle it was. I thought, what the hey... if I'm gonna learn, this is the best way to do it!

I really wanted ice because it looked the easiest and so upon entering the puzzle I was delighted to see that it was ice! the cleric followed me in, cast DI on me and we swam across to the other side, waiting for the other puzzles to get done. Asteroids wiped and we started again.

This time when I went through the D Door, I found myself in the dreaded goggles puzzle - the worst thing about it is that you are running sideways and are completely incapable of seeing what's beneath you as it looks black, so you need the people on the other side to guide you. 3 people on my side and 2 on the other. I didn't think there was much chance that I'd get across so I was happy to see that the 2 others on my side were experienced. We had to make a few mad dashes, pause, tumble forwards and then another mad dash. As fate would have it, I was the only one who got across (despite some serious heart-stopping lag at the end where it looked like I'd fallen) and I was left with the dubious task of getting the 2 on the other side across. There were very few blue tiles and so I decided that the best option would be for them to make a mad dash to the blues on the 4th row. The group leader misunderstood my intentions and fell straight into the void leaving just one chance... I gave the signal and started running, but the wiz on the other side was just a little bit too late and fell as he was mili-seconds from the end. Wipe

The 3rd time I was in ice again Smile Goggles wiped. 4th time we succeeded, got through to the end fight and we were all encased in stone immediately so we wiped. 5th time I was in Asteroids and goggles wiped.

6th time, I went into Asteroids again, called out and only 2 people entered the puzzle. So we started flinging stones at the roids (which doesn't mean hemorrhoids by the way Very Happy) and then Anto came in to take the 4th spot. Noone else followed. So when one person went down, there was noone else to pick the stones up. Wipeout!

Some people said that they didn't hear me call out that roids was left and by that time, I'd completely lost interest in the raid and Anto and I dropped group. 6 runs and nothing.

Apparently, this is pretty normal... hmm so now I see why people say they hate the Abbot raid so much Smile

For those who don't know, once inside a puzzle, no healing works; nothing except the clickable items they give you to do the quest will help (except for in ice where a lvl 20 capstone cleric can cast DI to make things easier). So if you get hit by a roid (which does 200 damage in one hit), fall in the water in ice without DI, or fall into the black in Goggles - you're dead, get sent back to the main area where the end fight takes place and can't be resurrected or healed until all puzzles are solved and the others enter the main area again.

All in all, a bitch of a raid and if I ever get ONE completion, I'll be happy!

Strangely enough though, I'm kind of looking forward to the guild being able to do this... so that we can learn together, find out where our strengths lie and we can all go through it slowly together - it doesn't matter if we wipe, as long as we all get experience of doing it! (It's a lvl 17 raid).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
anto_capone
Royal

Character sheet
DDO character: Ranger
RK Profession: Blacksmith

PostSubject: Re: Todays Adventures   Mon Jan 10, 2011 4:09 pm

i agree, i think our guild could do these tough raids better than any pug - and have a lot of fun doing it. it will take a lot of communication, and people following precise instruction ect, but is definitely doable.

Commoner

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: None

PostSubject: Re: Todays Adventures   Mon Jan 10, 2011 6:13 pm

Tod, you totally bought my silence with the guest passes to Delera's. ^^ Ogle the girly elves all you like, my lips are sealed.

Had a blast running with you, looking forward to catching you again sometime.

I just gotta say, this is one of the best game guilds I've ever been in for this type of game. You guys rock.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tod_Whitesnow
Squire

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Todays Adventures   Tue Jan 11, 2011 12:02 am

Thanks Kaireth, I must have made an impression as both ladies sent me a tell as soon as I logged on.

Adventures cut short, the town I live in Ipswich next to brisbane in Queensland, is about to be flooded a third of my town is due to go under water as the river rises 25 meters some 90 feet for you US folk.

I should be ok where I live, but I may get recalled to work in one of my 2 jobs, policeman or defence force.

On the bright side I got to Level 9.

Also Bella ditched me for some other halfling healer named Fergus. I do hope he makes her happy.

We wandered around in the desert where she appears to love died, at least 6 -10 times each. In some Astrologers tomb full of mumies.
For the record I hate mummies but they appear to love me and Grace.

Managed to get back on later farmed Dels. Would you belive it the only person in the party was a female Drow Elf. UB must be a magnet for them ever since I was told not to look at them. Some one must of cast a spell on him. I then got the advice I needed from the Dr on building my FS to be a BB master, like Dee's.

Started to wander around solo in the Nerco.

For the record FVS are pretty crappy vs undead compared to a cleric (untill you get the BB of doom)

I am now half way to Lvl 10
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tod_Whitesnow
Squire

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Todays Adventures   Wed Jan 12, 2011 5:25 am

Today

I did all my work with no one from the guild Sad

I did make Level 10 did a heap in house D, and a little in house P and finished off in Del's where I muck up the part IV chain with Del, so I have to redo it.

I ran that with my Elf flame thrower friend. I think I even got to one bubble of Level 10.

Thanks to Dee for the braces, have to tweak some stuff with Fred. Sold enough stuff to have 15k back in the bank as well as throw some nice goodies in the guild bank.

I only put one item on the Auction house and it sold in less than 4 minutes a +1 Longbow of Pure Chaos and pure good. It sold of 4k I must of put it on way too cheap. I should really look first for a going rate but its more than the 15% I would normally get with a barman.

Goal for tomorrow 2 bubbles in of exp and see Fred

Tod
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tod_Whitesnow
Squire

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Todays Adventures   Thu Jan 13, 2011 3:16 am

Not allot of DDO today as some of my floors were being sanded and the tradesman loves to chat.

Started off with Kaireth and Lika and back into Del graveyard for the timed one. Well the two of us on hard could not crack it.

Mostly due to my inabitlty to hurt skeletons. Lika breaks them like stick where I can do bugger all. If I can get 10 points of damage from my 2-3 hits its fantastic, If I swap out to my +2 force mace it is not much better except on Archane Mages.

Some funny moments well one for me and one for Kaireth and I think Dee or Zog heard it as well, I was merry running down the hall and got hit so I went a little further and turned and got hit again, to see a very large blade swinging up through poor UB softer part. After 2 more good hits in the nads I limp off to the side. I suppose no little halfings for me for a while.

We got back and healed Kaireth after healing with maybe 20 health took off and ran through the first 2 before I got her to stop.

After 2 fails just at the end door we both called it quits but it was great fun. Thanks Kaireth.

Then i came back later and did the Golden Wing in House P, it was very tough for a level 5 quest and I still got 2k exp despite me being 5 levels above it has some nasty named Rust monster called rusty and a devil at the end. It was quite enjoyable.

During this I got a tell from Flame thrower Elf girl. Who is now a VIP so it was back into Del to finish off the chain to get the end reward. We had a team of 3 FVS and one Soc and a Wiz so we stuggled to hit and hurt anything. But with Elf girl flames we got through and I got the 2 handed ghost touch great club for wilfred. Ended up filling in one bubble on 10th and a little into the next.

Till tomorrow Tod
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tod_Whitesnow
Squire

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Todays Adventures   Fri Jan 14, 2011 5:49 am

Today for UB, heads off into the Fens where he finishes his explorer.

He soon worked out thatbeing low on SP that when you place the 3 crests in. Is not a good thing, heed the warning its feels evil and out poped a demon, after and few hit and doing no damage.
I realised I was using the ghost touch sword i have been hitting the Willow whisps with.

After correcting that error the pure good makes short work on him and he pops away, to reappear full of health.

Another beating ensues and UB limps away the victor

He returns and finds Flamethrower elf girl, and we go off to the desert with Anto and Jill with Shover and Jills little wizard. We had a nice thief join as well.

Anto lead us as his usual expert self I was pretty much a passanger healing my self and elf Girl and she and Jill burnt the house and and anto smashed the undead bones.

Getting close to my 3rd bubble on Lv10.
Thanks Anto and Jill.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tod_Whitesnow
Squire

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Todays Adventures   Sun Jan 16, 2011 4:41 am

Well this will be yesterday and todays.

Yesterday only on for about half a hour grouped up with Kryiah with orders only to look and not touch the elf girl.

The on to today.

Started off with Zog and me who then conviced Lika she really needed some Zog and Tod time n the Fens. She weakened and ate later, I also got Flamethrower elf girl to come and off we went. We did saving the village quest, which we did with no drama killed a few rare, then Zog had to go and i left soon after. FTEG did seem sad Zog left.

I returned later to group with Bella with Cari and the master to roll the Chrono it was a blast with Bella's group of bacon eating fiends.

I now have 3 bits of the Abashi set, and 4 gems of facets.

Cari gave me some goodies and in that blue tinge is the hotest looking elf I have seen

I then went with a group for for short run on the Droam Minelayers and got a nifty set of bracers.

At the end went and did Hiding in Plain Sight HIPS with Anto Jill Zog and me. We pretty much breezed through that

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Todays Adventures   

Back to top Go down

Todays Adventures
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1