~NNGO IZ SRS BSNS~

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» NNGO Airship Amenities & Crew [Guild Level: 81]
Thu Jun 01, 2017 7:39 pm by Beth

» Bundlenomics Exposé, or, Where the Cheap Games At?
Mon May 29, 2017 9:25 pm by anto_capone

» How's life treating ya?
Mon May 29, 2017 12:11 pm by anto_capone

» Communication with the Royal English Embassy
Sun May 21, 2017 4:55 pm by Bekah

» Post something awesome!
Tue May 16, 2017 5:22 am by Minority01

» Totally legit US presidential poll
Tue May 16, 2017 5:09 am by Minority01

» Headset Survey
Tue May 16, 2017 4:54 am by Minority01

» Laugh of the day
Wed May 10, 2017 8:42 pm by Bekah

» The Music Thread!
Tue Apr 25, 2017 8:21 pm by anto_capone

» Discord
Fri Mar 31, 2017 8:28 pm by anto_capone

Navigation
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 66 on Sat Mar 12, 2016 8:37 pm
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Discord

Share | 

Where we all at?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Beth
Squire

Character sheet
DDO character: Fighter
RK Profession: None

PostSubject: Where we all at?   Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:59 am

tl;dr: Mainly playing Zillee (20ftr) and Zkola (8monk) with nods to Eelliz (13clr). Farming ingreds with Xillee (20ftr) and upping crafting lvls on Booshka (9artie).

Just being nosy really =)

Currently I've finished TRing Zillee so she now is a second life fighter and am going to be just doing occasional raids and whatever with her at lvl 20 for a while. Got the yugo pots and SF favour so no big ambitions there to chase and thinking about doing another TR with her when I'm ready. Probably will be another melee type life, perhaps monk, or I might get another fighter life out of the way.

Xillee will remain as lvl 20 ftr just to farm out GS ingreds and other bta gear for other toons. No plans for her.

And then I have a handful of other toons who are mooching around lvl 9-13.

Booshka (lvl 9 artificer) is just used for crafting right now. I had a lot of fun getting her to there but I want to get her crafting lvls up - they are currently 68 arcane, 62 divine, 60 elemental. I'm deconstructing ever bit of loot I get to get essences and the plat Booshka gets from deconstruction goes to buying more essences. Easy to buy large essences for 200 each in the harbour from passing toons by the AH. I'm really liking that I no longer have to hang onto low lvl twink gear in my bank but can craft it instead.

My two bards have turned into bank toons. While I really like the bard stuff, I needed the space. I may release one of them from their prison soon.

Booshku is barely started. Was going to try the wiz/rog thing but got distracted. Still finding it hard to stay motivated playing a caster really.

Zkola is my newest alt, a light monk and really enjoying this one. Will be making a reasonable effort to cap to see if I can actually manage this with a non-fighter toon lol. If I do, then I'll be TRing Zillee into a monk and will think about TRing Zkola too (not sure what into yet).

And Eelliz is my cleric. She's been around forever and is much neglected. I guess I really don't like the pressure of healing PuGs so I mostly solo her when I do take her out of her box. One day she'll get to lvl 20 but I need a thicker skin I think to get her there.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
ArcaneJill
Admin

Character sheet
DDO character: Cleric

PostSubject: Re: Where we all at?   Thu Mar 15, 2012 1:45 am

I've a few projects in the works. Jillarcane is TR'd and currently banking lvl 9, hoping to get her up as quickly as possible. Hoping to do several lives on her to make her an uber caster Smile ArcaneJill is going to be next for TR, going to try out the clonk thing and have quite a bit of epic gear planned for her (whenever anyone wants to do eSmall Problem, let me know!). Hopefully they'll get the scroll drops fixed soon, but most of what I need is seals and shards anyway. Cacophanous is sitting at lvl 12 and probably won't do much until the wiz and cleric are TR'd. Charliecat has no plans to TR soon but probably will eventually, just that the wizard and cleric are more important right now.

Anto and I are planning on TRing Arcanejill and Antocapone together again, so if anyone wants to come along they're welcome Smile I can't TR Arcanejill till I get 10 more Shrouds though, since I want to completely rework her GS before I TR and I need the cleanser. It'll be a few weeks yet (more time to work on the wizard lol).

Back to top Go down
View user profile
anto_capone
Royal

Character sheet
DDO character: Ranger
RK Profession: Blacksmith

PostSubject: Re: Where we all at?   Thu Mar 15, 2012 1:47 am

antocapone - ranger just wrapping up some raid counters and then going to TR with Jill's cleric

antonin - will tr again after ToD ring and a seal of ele essence; but might wait for 20 DQ's as well because he wants 3 items from that raid. beyond that all he needs is +4 INT and CON tomes and two more past lives, and he will be finished.

shover - needs a shard of bladesmark, and a shintao ring, and some +3 tomes. I forget which ones atm. he also needs a shard of cape of roc. then he will want/need some monk past lives and maybe some fighter past lives.

rockwilda - this guy needs nothing. he is just a farmer, and already has some epic gears that keep him upright. no plans to TR anytime soon

soullstone - my favored soul i havent played in awhile. will cap and then figure out.

smurfmaster - my bard, fixed with a lesser heart, need to cap. have all the pieces (i think) to make him an epic elyd edge.

durundundun - was becoming my 3rd bank bot, but i just put an end to that. have all the pieces to make epic antique greataxe, except the axe i think. have some other toys for him as well. needs to cap.

worsthealer - bankbot

nngo - bankbot

Knight

Character sheet
DDO character: Wizard

PostSubject: Re: Where we all at?   Thu Mar 15, 2012 1:57 am

Rhankor just hit level 18 on his 36 point build - rawr.

Everything else is just gravy...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Angeljoy25
Noble

Character sheet
DDO character: Rogue
RK Profession: Butcher

PostSubject: Re: Where we all at?   Thu Mar 15, 2012 6:18 am

Dzoi - Level 5 Rogue following Seldom around. Yup, that's it so far! Very Happy

This though is actually helpful to me, seeing how others are using their toons, thank you!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Seldomseen
Knight

Character sheet
RK Profession: Carpenter

PostSubject: Re: Where we all at?   Thu Mar 15, 2012 5:36 pm

IIlaunium (cleric level 6)- been mostly helping angel and doing healing and quest help with those i remember.

Bangit level 7 fighter....just waiting for a group that needs a tank

Mihaly level 13 Sorc...changed enhancements to fire savant he still has a token to change spells for 1 hour so will go through spells and figure out what to change

will start a level 1 bard when diva starts to help her run
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blainwolfe
Commoner

PostSubject: Re: Where we all at?   Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:42 pm

Jaayse (Cleric 20) - pretty much have everything she needs for this life but trying to decide if I'll take her Clonk or Fvs for her next life. I've always wanted to try out favored soul but have been reluctant to do so for the first time on a third lifer, but she would have all the gear she needs for it. FVS would give her +20sp and +1 spell pen for her following lives, and I could end up liking the class. I do want her to go clonk though, I just don't know whether I'd like to do clonk and then fvs because I have the feeling once she goes clonk I'll be kinda tired of doing the repetitive cleric lives.

Soorya (Barbarian 5) - Just True Reincarnated from a Fighter. Have been mainly focused on running quests with her, but with this vacation I'm on the internet is very sketchy and I've been having trouble with connection and disabling lag, so it's not progressing as fast as I'd like. Only just banked 6 last night and working on xp for lvl 7.

Lyyriana (Bard 20) - This toon sadly doesn't get out a lot, I'm thinking a TR is in her future but I have to decide what i want to try out. She might eventually end up as a completionist or something.

Asrail (Wizard 20) - She still needs her ToD ring for gear and could probably use one or two other things, mainly the Epic Cloak of Night which I can't get for her right now Sad . She could probably use another wizard life or two for the spell pen. Also she needs a GS HP item but I have yet to decide which slot to put it in.

Empty Slot - I just bought a new character slot with the sale going on and need to decide what new class to try out! I have the veteran status 7 so I can start them at a pretty high level... just need to pick it out a name and a class.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zogdor
Squire

Character sheet
DDO character: Paladin
RK Profession: Weaver

PostSubject: Re: Where we all at?   Fri Mar 16, 2012 12:25 am

Jackovall - well into his 4th life and really enjoying trying out a range of experimental builds. The current one is a lot of fun - going to eventually be 10 ranger/9 monk/1 rogue. He has trap skills, and is built to kill things quickly with touch of death, ranger sprint boost and rogue haste boost Smile Soon he'll get rahm's might and other nice ranger spells and eventually he will get to play around with manyshot Smile Oh and he's a helf with Cleric dilletante so he can self heal!

Sheo - slowly making his way up the ranks as a clonk and is also great fun! 32 wisdom at level 9 means that he can use some low level spells (soundbust, hold person) and his spell and stunning fist DCs are good enough for him to play crowd control. Again, I went Helf, but this time with a Pally dilletante for better saves. When mobs are held/stunned it's safe for puggers to wail into the middle and then I can just burst heal. He already has 11 bursts and with ardor 5 clickies, maximise, empower heal and quicken all turned on the bursts, undead die quickly and puggers get healed!

Taykare - waiting for Sheo to cap before he TRs into a clonk, also waiting for 20th DQ and LoB.

Gilders - pretty much geared out, but needs TRing to be fully capable as a tank.

Harzak - would like to get a 3-piece abashai set for him and will eventually swap out THF feats for more toughness.

Rtee - My crafter, only at level 60ish in all areas but good enough to craft low level twink gear

Zigdir - sitting as a sorc nuker, would like to try out air and earth savant eventually, but I prefer wizards to sorcs I think.

Zogdor - pretty much geared out and will sit safely as an epic trap monkey.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bellz
Knight

Location : in a galexy far far away or Khyber... or stuck at work dreaming of Hawaii

Character sheet
RK Profession: Baker

PostSubject: Re: Where we all at?   Fri Mar 16, 2012 11:30 am

Now to see if I remember them....

Auroa~ tr'd 20 rogue
Fayekinit ~ 20 light monk
Pikearella~ 19 warchanter bard...I keep debating on getting her to 20 to tr...haven't been crazy about the bard thing
Haileey~ 20 cleric ...who I am usually on since most need a celric
Misteey~ 14 arti.... she's on the shelf till Grev gets bored of Star Wars and Firefall
Cari~ not in the guild, but she's still me Wink tr'd cleric and just hit 12

I think that's all? And I'll add more later...attempting to wake up enough to go to work.... this whole productive life thing is really not that much fun Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tod_Whitesnow
Squire

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Where we all at?   Fri Mar 16, 2012 6:41 pm

Umm Yes I have lots of chars

Tod the Monk LVl20 TR no plans as yet has to run down some more epic stuff and fit out TOD rings.

Tod the FVS Level 15 will TR this into a Druid.

Fabio Fighter/Monk/Ranger level 11 not doing much with this at moment

Leo my Arti level 11 or 12 being used for crafting lots of fun

have a 11 Rogue and 8 cleric and Wiz and a 5th Lvl Fighter
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darkness
Commoner

Character sheet
DDO character: Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Where we all at?   Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:33 pm

Darknessfell is a lvl 20 rogue assassin don't get to use her much right now.

Deadyet: lvl 14 fighter using two dwarven axes. lots of hurt in a small package.

Swingandmiss: lvl 8 two-handed fighter, has a collection of named great axes.

Shortedout: lvl 8 air savant... don't mess with the broken toaster...

Bloodyelle: lvl 9 ranger (arcane archer) not sure what I'm doing with this one. A lesser heart could help her, then again so could a good re-roll...

Oppsidied: lvl 10 fighter, was going sword and board but now is just a bank. Once I sort out the junk and get space on other toons this will be deleted (like so many others)

Dragonturtle: light monk, forget the level. currently in stasis as I'm not a VIP right now, and haven't bought the monk class
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Seldomseen
Knight

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Where we all at?   Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:08 am

Started running my Sorc again and realized how much i like to watch things burn...He is level 14 now, Anto and Zog brought to my attention about SLA's and now next level (15) i will need to take spell focus evoction to get another SLA spell.

If someone wants to do some runs where i can get some xp on this guy i would appreciated it. Just let me know when, my schedule is pretty flexible.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Beth
Squire

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Where we all at?   Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:25 pm

When I'm on (erratic schedule but I'll say hi if i see you) I'll be happy to run around with my cleric who is also lvl 14 (close to lvl 15 but I can bank to not hurt your xp). We could farm out wiz king a bit more to bump you up - the xp there is great - and any other quests you fancy in the orchard/gianthold/sands. Lots of xp waiting to be hoovered up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Seldomseen
Knight

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Where we all at?   Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:51 am

Sounds good to me, thx beth....wiz king was good and we didnt die Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Beth
Squire

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Where we all at?   Tue May 22, 2012 12:08 pm

Beth wrote:
tl;dr: Mainly playing Zillee (20ftr) and Zkola (8monk) with nods to Eelliz (13clr). Farming ingreds with Xillee (20ftr) and upping crafting lvls on Booshka (9artie).

Since then ... Still farting around at lvl 20 with Zillee and Xillee, and got Zkola the monk to cap too. Not really sure what I'm doing with them except for Xillee who is the ingreds farmer. Likely will TR both Zillee and Zkola at some point, but remain undecided as to the path I'll be taking with each. It was fun getting Zkola to 20, hitching a ride on one of Zog's TR trains, but now she's there ... hmm. Don't feel that much of an incentive to take her out. But she served her purpose which was simply to see if I could get another class to cap. Monks are definitely fun for the journey up.

Booshka's crafting lvls are now in the 90s, which is really really nice as it means I can basically gear out each toon as I want. When I hit 100 in each school I think I'll take Booshka out for a bit of questing as a reward for her hard work :p I really should try and lvl her a bit more if only for the extra lvls of crafting that artis get - think there is another 5 to pick up. And when she hits 20 (see, being positive, didn't write if she hits 20) I can then do some feat swapping to pick up the dragonmarks which I believe gives her even more lvls in crafting. Yay for hoomans.

Eelliz remains unloved. I think I've managed to make my fear of pugs while running her into a major mountain. Get stressed just sat on the ship looking at the lfm list. She's now lvl 14 though and maybe I'll inch her along a bit more.

Booshku fell victim to my altitis and was replaced by Shaaaron the Elf, who is now also deleted and been replaced by Rillee. Rillee has one function - get to 100 favor then reroll. Easy fighter build I can play in my sleep. Takes about 2 and a half hours to get to 100 favor if I have to do it alone (cos no elite opening). I don't mind the time - Rillee also serves as a procrastination device :p

Oolou my tempest trap monkey just got to lvl 11. I seriously like this toon. I held off playing her for a while because I wanted to craft some stuff for lvl 11 but my crafting lvls weren't quite there. Now they are and she's all kitted out. Her trap skills are holding up so far, her range could be better and her TWF is ... okay. But overall, I like the package. Just got evasion - woot! I'll be getting khopesh feat at lvl 12 so then I'll start to craft the various weapons that will make her better.

Myllee my sorc is lvl 9. Damn, Sorcs really are the killers of the game. I ran her through the flagging for Von solo (no hire), on normal at lvl. It was remarkably easy. Thought I would unravel in jungles, but no ... Its kinda weird to be able to do that quest at lvl 9 with only a small amount of sweating with the beholders part, and then a couple days later try it with Oolou (solo with hire) who was two lvls higher, uber twinked but really having to work hard at the same quest. Oolou died about 4 times before she got the three red names down. Myllee incap'd once at the beholders.

TBH, while its fun to watch stuff die so quick, the novelty may wear off if it continues like this. Or may be I'll just keep Myllee around for the times I don't want to have to try too hard.

So - that's me.

How you all doing with your toons? sunny

Back to top Go down
View user profile
refutor
Commoner

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Where we all at?   Tue May 22, 2012 1:09 pm

Beth wrote:

Myllee my sorc is lvl 9. Damn, Sorcs really are the killers of the game. I ran her through the flagging for Von solo (no hire), on normal at lvl. It was remarkably easy. Thought I would unravel in jungles, but no ... Its kinda weird to be able to do that quest at lvl 9 with only a small amount of sweating with the beholders part, and then a couple days later try it with Oolou (solo with hire) who was two lvls higher, uber twinked but really having to work hard at the same quest. Oolou died about 4 times before she got the three red names down. Myllee incap'd once at the beholders.

TBH, while its fun to watch stuff die so quick, the novelty may wear off if it continues like this. Or may be I'll just keep Myllee around for the times I don't want to have to try too hard.

couldn't agree more...i've got a sorc sitting at 15 and i don't understand why...i remember after running a bunch of divines i hit gwylan's stand at about level 6 or 7 with my sorc and just wiped out everything. at level 12 with maximized, empowered 5sp electric loop i was basically unstoppable. now i just use my sorc to run through challenges quickly to get crafting materials for my other toons...hmmm...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
anto_capone
Royal

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Where we all at?   Tue May 22, 2012 1:42 pm

Ranger is on his 3rd life. Jill and I are keeping static so far so we're not rushing it. Beth, if you need an elite opener I would be glad to help. Smile
His DPS is not going to be the same as a THF fighter, for sure; but thats the trade off for being able to get epic traps and UMD every scroll in the game. Smile

My wizard is going to get 20 DQ and then TR. I would like to take him through a ToD and try to shadow tank. I've never done it, its not something I want to just try with a PUG. I know HOW to do it, I just havent had the opportunity yet. I mean, he can hit 600 HP with quickened negative energy bursts, protect from elements, and fire shield hot. I even carry incendiary cloud all the time, just for shadow tanking.

My Sorc is just lazying around. He is going to stay 20 while the wizard TR's a billion times.

My monk needs a TR, but he still has had rotten luck in ToD. He needs his shintao ring, some +3 tomes, and a shard of the blademark docent.

My FvS is kinda on the back burner while I figure out his long term gear. So, wont be gearing him much until after the x-pack. Still though, I should at least get him a greensteel item... Razz

My fighter and bard are still at level 13 and 12, im kinda hoping to run them with some of you guys to cap them out and see how they do.

My clonk is collecting dust, I just made him to run with some new peoples, I might erase him.

My 2 bankbots are doing great. With my crafting levels above 100 each now, I dont need to hoarde so much gear. I'll just wind up crafting better. Smile

Squire

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Where we all at?   Tue May 22, 2012 2:01 pm

I think Seldom's Sorc is still at lvl 14, so may be we can team up with his sorc, your lvl 13 fighter and my cleric. I'm close to 15 but am fine banking lvls (and it may be the only way I get my cleric to cap Laughing )

Am also sure that at some point Zog will lap us with one of his TRs and we can hitch another ride Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
eiodain
Citizen

PostSubject: Re: Where we all at?   Tue May 22, 2012 2:29 pm

You guys who play DDO ever listen to your self when you speak? its like greek with all these acronyms and three letter words... And whats with all the different characters and and clones?Most of y'all have only been playing ddo for 2 years how in the hell did you raise all those characters. anto alone must have like 10 different ones... ?

DDO stopped being a game for you guys a while back. Its more like a way of life now...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Achilles_
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where we all at?   Tue May 22, 2012 2:41 pm

I think the better question is how any of it is any of your fucking business.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
anto_capone
Royal

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Where we all at?   Tue May 22, 2012 2:43 pm

eiodain wrote:
You guys who play DDO ever listen to your self when you speak? its like greek with all these acronyms and three letter words... And whats with all the different characters and and clones?Most of y'all have only been playing ddo for 2 years how in the hell did you raise all those characters. anto alone must have like 10 different ones... ?

DDO stopped being a game for you guys a while back. Its more like a way of life now...

haters gonna hate Razz

Citizen

PostSubject: Re: Where we all at?   Tue May 22, 2012 2:56 pm

LOL dont get me wrong im not judging you im just saying DDO become like a culture.. speaking of which do u guys play any other games? Like voyage century online etc?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Seldomseen
Knight

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Where we all at?   Tue May 22, 2012 4:50 pm

would love to team up with the sorc (he is level 14). I am sortof stuck with him as the quest he needs now i dont think i ever ran and dont know what can be soloed with a hireling...so just say when and ill be there.

My cleric is level 9 (yeaaa raise dead Smile but i havent run him lately fighter is level 8 ready to level just finishing up some quest...

My gimp is level 6, and the bard is still level 1 ( was to help diva with angels level 1, so he is parked waiting for her to return)

I used to play voyage century online, but it was really boring totally different atmosphere than ddo
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Beth
Squire

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Where we all at?   Tue May 22, 2012 5:44 pm

eiodain wrote:

Actually, it's more read what I type, than listen to what I speak ... but that aside, yeah, lots of acronyms and such like. Took me a while to understand a lot of it, but hey, it's just shorthand really. Nothing wrong with that, I hope? It's quite common for games to develop such.

Not sure what the point is you're trying to make overall. That you are concerned that we do not play a variety of games to maintain a balanced lifestyle? Very Happy

I have masses of spare time in my life - hence why I have the luxury of being able to spend a good amount of leisure time playing DDO. Again, I hope there's nothing wrong with that?

Tell you what - how about we split off your observation into its own thread and then you can continue being concerned for us, without detracting from the topic at hand. Which is us folk who enjoy this game indulging in geeking out over our toons Very Happy

Again ... hope there's nothing wrong in that? farao
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zogdor
Squire

Character sheet
DDO character: Paladin
RK Profession: Weaver

PostSubject: Re: Where we all at?   Tue May 22, 2012 6:34 pm

Geeeeeek! Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
View user profile